Ivf September/october

[QUOTE=Blondie1]Awww thank you for the kind words. I too feel very very lucky for the life I have. :slight_smile:

OMG… I have been working on getting our bills together for taxes also. Crazy amounts of money spent this past year on making a baby. Lolz

As for progress… Started stims last night! Very exciting, yet a bit scary. Can’t believe this is happening again.

Thank you to everyone for the positive vibes! I am feeling good about this cycle (so far).

How are all the babies doing??? :)[/QUOTE]
Good luck Blondie!!! I just checked out your blog - I would definitely blame the lupron for the headaches. I also got them with my lupron cycle. A few times I had to lay down right after work in the dark and quiet - that was the only relief. When I cycled w/o lupron I didn’t have any headaches…so stinks, but I’m praying it’s all worth it for you!!

My babies are kicking and doing well. They think it’s 2 boys and maybe 1 girl…again. We thought maybe 3 baoys the time before but that was b/c 1 was hiding and 2 were for sure boys - but it was a different tech and the tech this time thinks they got labeled differently (a, b, c) so it was the girl hiding! Rather than one switching teams and growing an outie! I go 2/2 for the full 20 week scan and hope they reconfirm the girl. We’re sure there are 2 boys!

Keep us posted!!

Baby here seems to be doing great. In fact I think this week s/he is mastering barrell rolls. Seems to be very active at night. I took Coffees advice and rented a doppler -just came today. It works great. It will be 5 - almost 6 weeks since my last Dr visit and the doppler is so reassuring.

Anatomy scan will be at 21 weeks and 3 days. Was supposed to be sooner, but I had a work conflict. Crazy me started a new job 3 weeks ago- so the ramp up has kept me otherwise occupied.

Good luck with your Stims: grow Eggies grow!! :cheer:

What’s everone planning for Valentines?

[QUOTE=Blondie1]Awww thank you for the kind words. I too feel very very lucky for the life I have. :slight_smile:

OMG… I have been working on getting our bills together for taxes also. Crazy amounts of money spent this past year on making a baby. Lolz

As for progress… Started stims last night! Very exciting, yet a bit scary. Can’t believe this is happening again.

Thank you to everyone for the positive vibes! I am feeling good about this cycle (so far).

How are all the babies doing??? :)[/QUOTE]

Ann, that is so exciting you are back to 2 boys and a girl possibly! I was nervous for all the testosterone in the house if they were all boys! haha. Of course… I am sure you would be happy what ever they end up being but I too would hope for a girl in the mix. You must be so excited for your full scan coming in a couple days!

MsLassiter, so glad to hear the baby is doing great. I seriously think I am going to need to rent a doppler once this finally works also! LOL. I will for sure be one of the crazy ones, checking it all the time. I think I am going to have a really hard time having 5-6 weeks in between appointments. I can only imagine how hard it must be. And yes… you are a crazy woman starting a new job. But at least it probably keeps you somewhat busy! Hmmm… saw your question about Valentines day and I actually I might be on bed rest around that time or maybe just coming off of it. Lol. We shall see how the dates line up. You doing anything special?

Coffee, Thank you for the comments today!!! :slight_smile:

I appreciate all of you checking in on me and my cycle progress. You girls are the best.

Stimming is going well. Just starting to feel my ovaries now. They are definitely growing and taking up some room in there. Not uncomfortable yet but know that is coming in the next few days. Retrieval is supposed to be on Sat or Sun so just hanging out till then. Trying to take it easy. Stimming always makes me sooooo tired. Lol.

Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday! :slight_smile:

hi!

Blondie - Thinking about you today. Hope you’re stunning went well and you’re getting ready for a great retrieval. Sending baby ju ju to you!

Hope everyone is feeling well. I know I am and eating the house down daily! Baby bump is in full bloom. (omg this is real) … :slight_smile:

Excited for our upcoming scan - Tuesday. Then on to Valentines. We were planning an overnight get away since those are going to be put on hold here shortly. I think were looking at Asheville NC or Charleston SC. Looking forward to it.

Any of the preggers ladies running into weirdness w/sex now? I think its just me being self conscious but I feel like a WHALE already. DH says he thinks I’m beautiful, but just wondering how you all felt…if its tmi SORRY!

Hey girls!

Blondie, Good luck with your Sunday retrieval!!! I hope the magic egg(s) are in this round. Let us know how you do.

Lisa, Sex is kinda weird… my DH is all about it! He’s all into the bigger belly and stuff… I’m like, but look at this mess!! haha :slight_smile: I’m glad you’re doing well. Good luck on your upcoming scan.

I went yesterday for my 20week anatomy scan. 2 boys and 1 girl - official! Very excited. All their hearts/brains/spines/kidneys, etc looked great, no cleft lips…there is so much they check and measure at that appointment! I was kind of inverted on the table for baby A and B and finally had to ask to position some other way to get blood flow to my lower legs because I also hang off their table!!! hahaha! Guess I’m a little too long :slight_smile:

A: boy, 11oz, heart rate 150, measures 20wks.
B: girl, 10oz, heart rate 154, measures 20wks.
C: boy, 11oz, heart rate 150, measures 19wk6d.

They said they are measuring right where you’d want singletons to be, so they were right on. I got my 2nd cervical measurement. They want at least 3.5 in length and I was at 5!! So I haven’t really slowed down any so far with work.

Good news all around!

Wow - so glad you’ve got at least one boy and girl! Congrats on the great news and scan.

Hey Blondie, just checking in on you. I just caught up on your blog. GREAT news from your PDG and transfer day!! Crazy to think you already know the genders too. These sound like great embryos. I hope one or both implant for you. So is beta tomorrow?? Eeek!!! Good luck!

[QUOTE=Ann0327]Hey Blondie, just checking in on you. I just caught up on your blog. GREAT news from your PDG and transfer day!! Crazy to think you already know the genders too. These sound like great embryos. I hope one or both implant for you. So is beta tomorrow?? Eeek!!! Good luck![/QUOTE]

Hi Melissa!

Thank you for checking in! Still a while before beta. I am only 3DP6DT today. Already going crazy and feeling like it didn’t work though. Lolz. The 2ww is evil. I really hope this is my cycle.

So excited for your 2 boys and 1 girl!!! That would be exactly what I would want if I were having triplets! :slight_smile:

blondie is BFP! woop woop

Congrats, blondie! So happy to read the great news about your awesome betas! I think you’re having twins! :slight_smile:
:dance:

Awesome news Blondie!!! Hoping for a healthy pregnancy with a perfect peanut or two :slight_smile:

Hi guys!!

Looks like one lil peanut! It is still very very early obviously but am hoping this is the one!!!

[quote=Blondie1]Hi guys!!

Looks like one lil peanut! It is still very very early obviously but am hoping this is the one!!![/quote]

So awesome!! Praying! That means the gender is still a surprise too then since your embryos were one of each…

[QUOTE=Ann0327]So awesome!! Praying! That means the gender is still a surprise too then since your embryos were one of each…[/QUOTE]

Hi Melissa! Just checking in to see how you are feeling. We are gonna be having babies soon!! Holy cow - are you getting nervous at all? Most days I’m excited - but every so often I get scared to death. Hope you are well. Did your Dr give you any indication as to when you will deliver? …seems like just yesterday we were going crazy in the tww.

Hey Lisa, Isn’t that just crazy!!! I am nearly down to single digits with my wait! I don’t think they will let me go past 36 weeks and I’m at 25! They just take it appt to appt with how I’m doing, but I do know 36 weeks is pretty much the limit if I can make it that far.

I’m doing really good. I’m still working full time! My belly is 41 inches around now (I think I started at about 27), and pretty darn painful in the evenings trying to lay on my side! But through the day I’m still doing pretty good getting around. I should be starting stretch marks ANY minute!!! I have been having braxton hicks contractions for a couple weeks now, but I’m staying under 4/hour so the dr said that’s ok and to just drink tons of water.

I get a growth check on the babies next Wednesday. They should be over a pound each now. Excited to see how they are measuring. I can’t believe how fast it’s going. I was just checking into daycares the last couple days. I live in a small town with about 4 options and 3 of them being churches! They all have waits…so I’m not real sure how this is all going to work out with 3, but we’ll figure it out. I’m not freaking too much about the daycare since there is still time, but I wanted to get us on some wait lists. As for having the babies, yep, I get scared!!! I try to not think to far out. I can’t even comprehend what having 3 will be like. My mom will be my full time helper over the summer. My hubby is planning to take a week or so off too. Yikes!

How about you, still feeling good?

*I just updated my avatar thing to a recent picture, it’s me 3 weeks ago :slight_smile: It’s small and hard to see…

[QUOTE=Ann0327]So awesome!! Praying! That means the gender is still a surprise too then since your embryos were one of each…[/QUOTE]

My belly was 37 two weeks ago. My boobs are 42! Lol…ouch.
I’m starting to feel pretty round! I’m working too. I took a new dept head role at 14 weeks, so its been a struggle getting ramped up in a new industry AND with raging hormones. Every once and a while I catch myself fantasizing about stabbing someone in the back of the head with a or. I’ve been tired a lot of fhe time - usually asleep by 9 or so every night. I need to look at childcare options soon. I’m still in denial regarding the topic.

Love feeling the baby move! She’s got a very definite sleeping pattern now.

I’ve got an appt tomorrow. I’m looking forward to hearing whats next. I want an us, but not very hopeful that’s scheduled this time. I think we are doing the gd screen.

[quote=MsLassiter]My belly was 37 two weeks ago. My boobs are 42! Lol…ouch.
I’m starting to feel pretty round! I’m working too. I took a new dept head role at 14 weeks, so its been a struggle getting ramped up in a new industry AND with raging hormones. Every once and a while I catch myself fantasizing about stabbing someone in the back of the head with a or. I’ve been tired a lot of fhe time - usually asleep by 9 or so every night. I need to look at childcare options soon. I’m still in denial regarding the topic.

Love feeling the baby move! She’s got a very definite sleeping pattern now.

I’ve got an appt tomorrow. I’m looking forward to hearing whats next. I want an us, but not very hopeful that’s scheduled this time. I think we are doing the gd screen.[/quote]

That is HILARIOUS about your boobs!!! Wow! We are reversed. My boobs are at 37! haha… for me that’s up 3 inches! I’m like a real woman now! :slight_smile:

Shew, a new job with raging hormones would be tough. My work is thinking about a rotational manager position. I said, go ahead and put me in that when I return - if you want to see me in the fetal position in the CORNER! I’ll have major life adjusting so let’s keep work ‘business as usual’! I manage 4 people now, that’s good enough!

Hope you have a good appt!

Do you have a name picked out yet? We have Landon Luther, Clayton Luther and Brynn Noelle (Luther is the male middle on DH’s side up as far as he knows - poor kids - LOL!! And we just liked Noelle)

Hi Melissa - just checking in on you and the babies! Welcome to the third trimester!! My first week has been a hoot. I’m finding all sorts of fun new stuff- insomnia, leg cramps, contractions, and the inability to get myself out of the bed by myself…lol at least (knock on wood) I’ve not developed urinary incontinence or hemmoroids! Omg…please, no! Hahahahahahh

We had a just- for- fun scan last week and our little girl is shaping up just fine and resembling her dad a lot. We are headed to childbirth classes at the hospital soon.

How are you feeling? Do you have the babies’ room ready? There’s a lot to do, isn’t there?

Hey Lisa! I meant to come here yesterday to read up on Blondie and check on you and forgot. I’m glad you messaged! That’s great baby girl is doing well! (name yet?)

I’m doing decent. Starting to feel high risk! I’m on week 4 of bed rest. I lost my plug (which they weren’t super concerned about) but also started contracting more than just some BHs. So I went to L&D and got a shot and twice daily pill, and put on strict bed rest until I deliver (I’m 8 weeks from full term now). I just started my weekly visits. Wednesday I had a fetal fibernectin swab test (like a pap) that looks for a protein the body secretes as an indicator you may deliver within 2 weeks. I failed! They found the protein. So I got a steroid shot yesterday and get the last one today. They said just keep on bed rest and monitoring contractions. So far contractions remain under threshold and my Dr said my cervix is still long, closed and thick - he was actually surprised I failed because internally I looked really good. So that’s where I’m teetering!

I’m having plenty of acid reflux, can hardly sit up by myself at times and hip burning when I try to sleep :slight_smile: I’m 44 inches in my belly and the tatas are up 4 inches now - but I still look flat with this belly :slight_smile:

Hope

Oops I’m on my iPod so I couldn’t get to the bottom of my message. So anyhow, room isn’t done, stuff is still not all put away… And I’m laying here like a blob :slight_smile: but the 3 cribs are up and my mom will help wrap up stuff like sanitizing bottles, etc.

Hope your pregnancy remains uneventful!

O wow! That’s pretty intense. Were you freaking out? I bet you feel high risk. Now its just a matter of waiting? …I hope you’ve got family/friends close to help with house stuff and boredom So do they have a date they’d like to get you to? Well - ill be thinking of you all. Take it easy girl and Grow babies grow!