Ivf September/october

[QUOTE=JnJ’sJourney]Melissa- I am so glad to hear everyone is doing well!! I’m going to pm you… I want to see some pics… Hehe. Same with blondie though (I’m not pregnant… But nobody on fb knows about ANYTHING)… Mums theb word :)[/QUOTE]
Ok! Deal :wink:

blondie …

I was catching up on your blog today and I wanted to congratulate you - on your new bump and on your little girl! It seems like you’re pregnancy is going so fast! You’re baby isl:cheer: almost half baked. Glad to see you’re embracing the reading. I’ve had 3 pregnancy apps on my phone since a positive test and I’ve used them every single day. For me its been a way to connect w my baby and to be excited about all of her little milestones! Overcoming infertility is a different journey for all of us and we all end up changed by our experiences its true. Glad to see you are becoming able to appreciate the beauty and the reality that your journey is a success in so many ways! My oldest will be 21 in a few months and this pregnancy is the first after hers…I’ve made a vow this time to appreciate every single moment and ill try not to obsess over little fingerprints. :slight_smile:

I’ve scheduled an elective c section for Friday June 8. I cannot wait to meet her - but I’m so sad to be at the end of this pregnancy. It’s been the happiest time of my life so far. When you have to work so hard at something - it means so much more doesn’t it?

A girl for Blondie?!? Congrats!! How exciting! My little girl has her first headband on today - I think a pic is in order :wink: ha! I’m so happy all is still going well for you.

Won’t be long Lisa!

[QUOTE=MsLassiter]I was catching up on your blog today and I wanted to congratulate you - on your new bump and on your little girl! It seems like you’re pregnancy is going so fast! You’re baby isl:cheer: almost half baked. Glad to see you’re embracing the reading. I’ve had 3 pregnancy apps on my phone since a positive test and I’ve used them every single day. For me its been a way to connect w my baby and to be excited about all of her little milestones! Overcoming infertility is a different journey for all of us and we all end up changed by our experiences its true. Glad to see you are becoming able to appreciate the beauty and the reality that your journey is a success in so many ways! My oldest will be 21 in a few months and this pregnancy is the first after hers…I’ve made a vow this time to appreciate every single moment and ill try not to obsess over little fingerprints. :slight_smile:

I’ve scheduled an elective c section for Friday June 8. I cannot wait to meet her - but I’m so sad to be at the end of this pregnancy. It’s been the happiest time of my life so far. When you have to work so hard at something - it means so much more doesn’t it?[/QUOTE]

Lisa,

GOOD LUCK tomorrow!!! So excited you will be getting to meet your baby girl! We are going to need pics! Hope all goes well and will be thinking about you during this exciting time!

Lisa-An early congrats!! Good Luck tomorrow!!!

blondie and JandJ -thanks for thinking of me. Our miracle is here. Hope Ilaria Lassiter was born 6/7/12 at 7:52 am. She was 5 lb 11 oz and 18 inches long. We are so in love with her… :slight_smile: my delivery went well. My ob is amazing and had her out in one minute- whole surgery took 1[B][/B]2 minutes. We all go home in the morning…its been the best two days of our lives so far!!

JnJ I just hopped on here for the heck of it and I saw you just got a BFN on a cycle :frowning: So sorry to see that!! Ugh. Will you do a frozen cycle next?

JnJ

Sorry to see your bfn. Jen are you taking any supplements? Look into Melatonin, CoQ10, and Royal Jelly. It might be worth a shot. I wasn’t giving up after my failed cycles…I just kept researching and trying to get healthier and less stressed (ya right). Sending hugs! Let us know how you’re doing. When’s the next cycle?

Hi BackRow, so you were taking Diet Coke, bromocriptine, thyroxine during IVF stimulations? and the IVF cycle was successful? thanks! :smile: