Ivf September/october

Thanks for the well wishes.

Peek: how you doing today? Thinking of you.:grouphug:

Lisa,Coffee, and Brandy: how are you guys feeling?
Lisa-that u/s is just around the corner!

I have nausea a lot now. This is way earlier than last time so I’m guessing it’s because it’s twins but ugh! it’s not pretty. Other than that and exhaustion I’m just plugging along and eating anything that keeps the nausea at bay. Hope everyone is well and has a great weekend.

Going Crazy

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]OK I think about to go crazy. Been spotting since Monday first it was brown then it turn red and with AF like cramps. Had beta on Monday morning before it started and it was 496, then Tuesday spotting turned red and was told to go to the emergency room. Dr there did pelvic exam and said he saw a lot of clots and honestly he was looking too optimistic. But did a beta and it came back 1016. Tuesday night when I got home from the hospital felt a litter better no cramps and spotting slowed then Wednesday in the day was awoken from a nap with cramps and bright red blood. Every time I went to the bathroom the water was red and it look like I was having a period. So was sure that was it, did beta today and its 2247. :woohoo: :pray:[/SIZE][/FONT]
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

whoaaaa!

[QUOTE=Ann0327]We are freaking out there were THREE heartbeats. I am in shock. The hbs were 115, 118, 122. We even got to hear them through their internal u/s machine! It was AMAZING. They measured 5w6d, 6w, 6w6d. I am 6w1d along. It’s still very early and our IVF nurse and embryologist came to see us…they all kept saying, you’re tall. You can do this. We are excited, scared, shocked… the receptionist looked at the bottom of my check out slip and said, OH, triplet pregnancy! Is this your first? I said um, yeah and 2nd…and 3rd… and we all cracked up.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/QUOTE]

First CONGRATULATIONS, second…HOLY MOLY!! are you scared, excited, both? wow…even I am in shock - but so so so very excited for you. Tell your DH to have his rollerskates handy. He’s going to need them! mellissa I am just speechless! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=wcd180][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]OK I think about to go crazy. Been spotting since Monday first it was brown then it turn red and with AF like cramps. Had beta on Monday morning before it started and it was 496, then Tuesday spotting turned red and was told to go to the emergency room. Dr there did pelvic exam and said he saw a lot of clots and honestly he was looking too optimistic. But did a beta and it came back 1016. Tuesday night when I got home from the hospital felt a litter better no cramps and spotting slowed then Wednesday in the day was awoken from a nap with cramps and bright red blood. Every time I went to the bathroom the water was red and it look like I was having a period. So was sure that was it, did beta today and its 2247. :woohoo: :pray:[/SIZE][/FONT]
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:[/QUOTE]

Oh no. You must be scared to death. I am so sorry this is happening to you. Are you seeing your re today? Praying for you!!

Thanks Stina, I am so beyond anxious to see!! The only thing that makes me believe I’m prego is waking up sick - with my gingerale and crackers breakfast every day. Sounds like you’re getting a case of it too. I never had morning sickness with my DD. I’m not a fan, but I haven’t actually thrown up yet (knock on wood). There’s just a very profound nauseous ick feeling. Ugh. Well the ginger ale is helping and like you, I’m eating constantly.

I keep asking DH, “is it one? Are there two?” and he replies every time with “there are two.” In fact thats the FEELING of everyone around me. Sigh, i guess I’ll see in 67 hours… not that I’m counting. :slight_smile:

WD :pray: for you. What did the RE say I would be chasing him down right now to get answers. Great #s though

Stina I’m fine just waiting for :af: and I’ve been having loose bowl movements for the last 2 days which I think because I’m not taking the meds but the nurse says no so we’ll see. I was upset the first day but fine after that. If it doesn’t work out I’ll just go take one of Mellisa’s triplets off her hands lol.

Lisa & my5 how are you feeling?

Mellisa how tall are you? I’m 6’ myself.

[QUOTE=peekaboo]Lisa & my5 how are you feeling?[/QUOTE]

Im feeling ok, for the circumstances. I just cant wait until my first u/s to make sure everything is ok. Thank you for asking.

I see in your siggy your doing another round in Nov/Dec. I :pray: you get your :bfp: and have a sucessful :preg: !

[quote=my5tzkny]Im feeling ok, for the circumstances. I just cant wait until my first u/s to make sure everything is ok. Thank you for asking.

I see in your siggy your doing another round in Nov/Dec. I :pray: you get your :bfp: and have a sucessful :preg: ![/quote]

We have to wait till :af: gets here then were trying naturally and they have me booked for the cycle after that so we’ll see I pray to god it happens naturally that way I can avoid that horrid ER again.

[QUOTE=peekaboo]We have to wait till :af: gets here then were trying naturally and they have me booked for the cycle after that so we’ll see I pray to god it happens naturally that way I can avoid that horrid ER again.[/QUOTE]
There have been several ladies on the boards lately that got a natural :bfp: ! That would be such a great surprise for the holidays!

Wow Peek! I’m 5’ 10" without shoes. I’m a fairly thin girl too --for now! I think I better start eating a lot!

[QUOTE=wcd180][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]OK I think about to go crazy. Been spotting since Monday first it was brown then it turn red and with AF like cramps. Had beta on Monday morning before it started and it was 496, then Tuesday spotting turned red and was told to go to the emergency room. Dr there did pelvic exam and said he saw a lot of clots and honestly he was looking too optimistic. But did a beta and it came back 1016. Tuesday night when I got home from the hospital felt a litter better no cramps and spotting slowed then Wednesday in the day was awoken from a nap with cramps and bright red blood. Every time I went to the bathroom the water was red and it look like I was having a period. So was sure that was it, did beta today and its 2247. :woohoo: :pray:[/SIZE][/FONT]
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:[/QUOTE]
I am sorry this is happening to you. It could be that you had multiples and lost one. But with those betas it sounds like you may still have twins! Praying all goes well for you.

Lisa: I hear you! nausea sucks but I know it’s a good sign the babies are growing. And, I mean babIES for you! It’s def more than 1!

Peek: :pray: the natural cycle works for you. You have a great shot at it with DH’s count so improved! Relax and believe your time is coming very soon!

My 5: u/s is almost here! IVF is nothing but hurry up and wait! so frustrating!

Everything is thin on me except for my belly all my weight is in my tummy but I’m built like a football player. I was 13 lbs overweight before IVF I was up 28lbs the day I got my :bfn: but lost 3 the last 2 days but I’m still really bloated. In my family were meatball on stilts :smiley:

[quote=stinawants2]Brandy, I’m sure your prog is fine and I don’t think anything is going to happen. Some women just produce less prog during the first trimester and that’s why your RE is supplementing. Cramping is completely normal through the first trimester as the little beaner is digging in and settling down for the long haul. Also, as the baby(s) (you don’t know yet!) grow they cause your uterus to stretch and contract and that feels like cramping too.
I can understand your worries, though. I feel like all I do is worry about EVERYTHING. Just remember to breathe and relax. Things will work out![/quote]

I’ve been really trying to focus on other things and not worry so much the last couple days. Luckily, a book I’ve been waiting on came out Wednesday so I’ve been concentrating on reading it (I finished it today). I’ve got a busy weekend so I’m really hoping that I’ll be able to get my blood drawn in the morning for my progesterone check and everything will really be okay. Thanks for the explanations, they helped calm me down a bit too! :slight_smile:

[quote=peekaboo]Klep thinking of you and :grouphug: hugging you.

Stina congratulations you are truly blessed and keep those little ones snugly tucked in.

Brandy your going to need larger jeans soon anyway so now you just have an excuse to go shopping and dh can’t say anything.

Hi to everyone else.

AFM didn’t feel much like talking yesterday but thanks for all your warm wishes. I think it’s the first time DH and I ever thought we had a chance so it hit hard and then I had to get back to work and was very tired. Anyway my WTF is on November 15th and the next cycle we’ll start again probably end November but were going to try naturally this month since I have all these extra hormones and dh’s sperm is better ya never know. Right now just waiting for :af: to show up.[/quote]

I did break down an buy two new pairs of jeans in one size and two sizes bigger than I normally wear. So I can wear a belt and be comfy instead of having to walk around with my pants unbuttoned! :slight_smile: DH really didn’t say anything about it, other than “I wondered how long it would be before you broke!” He’s been so good the last few weeks… for the most part!

I’m really going to be praying for you that your natural cycle works!!! :slight_smile:

Triple Congratulations!

[quote=Ann0327]We are freaking out there were THREE heartbeats. I am in shock. The hbs were 115, 118, 122. We even got to hear them through their internal u/s machine! It was AMAZING. They measured 5w6d, 6w, 6w6d. I am 6w1d along. It’s still very early and our IVF nurse and embryologist came to see us…they all kept saying, you’re tall. You can do this. We are excited, scared, shocked… the receptionist looked at the bottom of my check out slip and said, OH, triplet pregnancy! Is this your first? I said um, yeah and 2nd…and 3rd… and we all cracked up.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

Oh My Goodness!!! That’s totally amazing! I’m so excited for you! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Guess it was definitely your time! :slight_smile: Amazing! And don’t worry, I don’t see any reason for you to be scared… any woman strong enough to go through what we’ve all been through is definitely STRONG enough to handle three little ones!!! :grouphug:

WOW!!!
CONGRATS but man i would be freaking out! twins are cool with me but Trips OMG… H&H pregancy!!!

[quote=Ann0327]We are freaking out there were THREE heartbeats. I am in shock. The hbs were 115, 118, 122. We even got to hear them through their internal u/s machine! It was AMAZING. They measured 5w6d, 6w, 6w6d. I am 6w1d along. It’s still very early and our IVF nurse and embryologist came to see us…they all kept saying, you’re tall. You can do this. We are excited, scared, shocked… the receptionist looked at the bottom of my check out slip and said, OH, triplet pregnancy! Is this your first? I said um, yeah and 2nd…and 3rd… and we all cracked up.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

2nd U/S and NOW 9 weeks!

Hello ladies.

Had my first OB appt yesterday since release from RE. AND all is GREAT! Saw baby moving and looking more like a human with head and limbs just amazing how changed so much in two weeks.

Go back on Nov 22…and EACH visit he does ultrasounds on his Pocket Ultrasound Machine!! :woohoo:

I was nervous cause still no m/s and boobs dont hurt as much. Only fatigue really!

He said im just one of the lucky ones! Yay for pregnancy warrior! :preg:

Hope all of you are doing ok!

[quote=wcd180][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]OK I think about to go crazy. Been spotting since Monday first it was brown then it turn red and with AF like cramps. Had beta on Monday morning before it started and it was 496, then Tuesday spotting turned red and was told to go to the emergency room. Dr there did pelvic exam and said he saw a lot of clots and honestly he was looking too optimistic. But did a beta and it came back 1016. Tuesday night when I got home from the hospital felt a litter better no cramps and spotting slowed then Wednesday in the day was awoken from a nap with cramps and bright red blood. Every time I went to the bathroom the water was red and it look like I was having a period. So was sure that was it, did beta today and its 2247. :woohoo: :pray:[/SIZE][/FONT]
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:[/quote]

I’ll be praying for you that your little Squishy is doing just fine! Keep your chin up!!! :grouphug:

Wow, it’s so great that everyone is really keeping up good spirits. I know it’s been hard for a few of you and I’m still :pray: for you and sending :grouphug: !

AFM: I’ve woken up the last three nights with bbs pain… wowzers, so much for sleeping on my belly! :slight_smile: I’m exhausted. I don’t mean just a little either. I could sleep all day I think. By this time in the afternoon, I’m ready for a nice long nap. Too bad there’s nowhere here at work to sneak one in.

I’ve got some nausea. Not horrible, but not real great. I think maybe I need to start snacking a bit through the day… that might help! :slight_smile:

Tomorrow morning we do Progesterone again… I’m hoping it all looks good since we are back on routine. Then, on Thursday the 3rd, we get our first Ultrasound. I should be about 6 weeks 4 days! Whoo Hoo! I’m just praying my little Squishy is healthy and normal and everything is peachy!

Cheers to all you ladies, and hope you all have a wonderful weekend.