Ivf September/october

Mleon so happy for you my SIL had no morning MS or any big problems and she was 40 and it was a natural pregnancy some just don’t.

Brandy I think once your off the shots you’ll feel better I know my energy came right back and thank god for that I need it to run to the bathroom all the time now lol.

Thanks for the prayers

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Thank you ladies for all your prayers seem to be working. So far no cramps today and spotting getting bark again and not as much. RE has no idea what could be causing it. On bed rest.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3] First U/s is on the 9th Nov. Then I will see this little fighter(s):pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :bsv: [/SIZE][/FONT]

I think the witch is finally her I have spotting, my new cycle can start. Have a good weekend ladies.

Peek- I am so sorry to hear about your bfn… November is the month!!!

Melissa- 3?!?! That is awesome!

Stina- Congrats on the 2 sacs!!

Brandy- I have only been wearing dresses because none of my pants had fit… so I totally know what you’re talking about with the progestrone bloaty feeling

Klep- You are still in my thoughts and prayers… Thinking of you!

Lisa- I hope your u/s goes amazingly on Monday!!

Everyone else- Sorry if I missed you… Congrats on the BFP and sorry for the BFN

AFM- Let’s see… I believe I left off with the fact that I had to get a shot on Tuesday to terminate the ectopic pregnancy. Shot went fine, very emotional, but fine. Wednesday I was fine, Thursday morning around 2am I woke up in so much pain I could not stop vomitting. I took a vicodin and went to sleep. All day was fine, went to the doctor and got an u/s and showed a thick lining that wasn’t ready to shed just yet and beta was 33… and then 5pm… BAM! I am sitting in a meeting and the second it was over I drove home the whole time literally screaming in pain the whole 30 mile drive home from work. I called the doctor and he said to go to the ER where AF (worst one I have ever had in my whole life) and beta dropped to 22. They could not give me enough pain meds and nausea meds. I was released from the ER around 1:30AM, went to work for a 1/2 day and have been in bed since… I just wish I could wake up from this darn nightmare!!! Monday is my next beta and if it’s down to 0 I get to start my BCP to prepare for my FET… WHOOP WHOOP! Let’s get this party started!

I hope everyone has a good weekend!

[quote=JnJ’sJourney]Peek- I am so sorry to hear about your bfn… November is the month!!!

Melissa- 3?!?! That is awesome!

Stina- Congrats on the 2 sacs!!

Brandy- I have only been wearing dresses because none of my pants had fit… so I totally know what you’re talking about with the progestrone bloaty feeling

Klep- You are still in my thoughts and prayers… Thinking of you!

Lisa- I hope your u/s goes amazingly on Monday!!

Everyone else- Sorry if I missed you… Congrats on the BFP and sorry for the BFN

AFM- Let’s see… I believe I left off with the fact that I had to get a shot on Tuesday to terminate the ectopic pregnancy. Shot went fine, very emotional, but fine. Wednesday I was fine, Thursday morning around 2am I woke up in so much pain I could not stop vomitting. I took a vicodin and went to sleep. All day was fine, went to the doctor and got an u/s and showed a thick lining that wasn’t ready to shed just yet and beta was 33… and then 5pm… BAM! I am sitting in a meeting and the second it was over I drove home the whole time literally screaming in pain the whole 30 mile drive home from work. I called the doctor and he said to go to the ER where AF (worst one I have ever had in my whole life) and beta dropped to 22. They could not give me enough pain meds and nausea meds. I was released from the ER around 1:30AM, went to work for a 1/2 day and have been in bed since… I just wish I could wake up from this darn nightmare!!! Monday is my next beta and if it’s down to 0 I get to start my BCP to prepare for my FET… WHOOP WHOOP! Let’s get this party started!

I hope everyone has a good weekend![/quote]

Thank You!

I’ve been checking in lately just not responding to much. I’m still pretty emotional. Still waiting for my number to hit 0.I’m dreading it but i don’t want to have to have a d&c. The next step for me - dr said we can do an fet near the end of dec not sure if I’ll be ready then.

Congrats to all of you who are getting your :bfp: and all the ultrasounds getting to see you babies and their heartbeats must be wonderful.

[quote=stinawants2]Well I had my 5 week u/s today and we saw 2 sacks! I’m very shocked at the moment. I told dh when he was driving. Bad idea. He ran off the road but is okay. We’re freaking out but feeling incredibly blessed. We’re just gonna take this one day at a time. Just :pray: my little ones stick around for a while.

Hope everyone is doing well.[/quote]

Congrats! Having twins is really great. It’s a BOGO deal- buy one get one free. And you only have to pregnant one time. lol. You should google free stuff for twins online. Companies will send you free stuff (diapers, formula, baby food, sippy cups, etc) just for sending them a letter with a copy of the baby’s birth certificate after the babies are here. I got a whole case of Enfamil just for calling the formula rep that visits my peditrician’s office, free Pamper’s diapers and coupons for Huggies, Beechnut, etc. My hospital offered a Preparing for Multiples Class so we got to compare notes from other couples expecting more than one baby. You can see if there is a Mothers of Twins Club in your area too. The one in my area has a sale twice a year and I am able to find all super cute matching clothes. Usually having twins (or more) means having more u/s too so you get to check on you little ones more often so they are lots more pictures. :clap: Good luck on a healthly pregnancy. :preg:

jnj sorry u had to go through so much pain on top of what u already went through glad u can move on tho keeping my fingers crossed…klep sending u lots of hugs…twins how was your wtf apointment?

[SIZE=3]Hi Ladies, [/SIZE][SIZE=3]Sorry I haven’t been on much lately. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Klep – you continue to be in my thoughts. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]STina – Conrats! That’s just so wonderful! Hope everything continues to go well. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Peek – How are you holding up? [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]JNJ – I’m am SO sorry that you’re going through this and are in so much physical pain. I want so badly for your next cycle to be the healthy pregnancy you’re waiting for. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]WCD180 – Please keep the faith – you have a fighter! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]BrandyMIchelle – when is your US? [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]MLeonard – So great that your pregnancy is healthy AND no horrible symptoms! (I know that can be really difficult though because symptoms provide some reassurance!) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]MSLassiter – I cant wait to hear how your US goes! Praying for you! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]My5tzkny – my US is on the same day as yours! How are you feeling? Are you nervous? Or just excited? [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Anna – so amazing that you’re having triplets! Congrats! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]AFM – I’m barely holding on. I’m so nervous for our 1st US. I think I’ll be exactly 6 weeks. I just pray that we’ll see things are progressing well. I still don’t have many symptoms. Please baby … keep fighting![/SIZE]

coffee you and your little dragon you got in there are going to be fine…dragons bringluck and all children are going to be known as the children of light.

[QUOTE=Coffeegal1][SIZE=3]My5tzkny – my US is on the same day as yours! How are you feeling? Are you nervous? Or just excited? [/SIZE]
amazing that you’re having triplets! Congrats! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]AFM – I’m barely holding on. I’m so nervous for our 1st US. I think I’ll be exactly 6 weeks. I just pray that we’ll see things are progressing well. I still don’t have many symptoms. Please baby … keep fighting![/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Coffee Im not having symptoms anymore either. Ive been thru so much stress lately I hope I didnt ruin my chance. :pray: We both have good U/S results.

my5 there are lots of woman that have little symptoms when pregnant I’m sure both u and coffee are going to have great us.

[QUOTE=peekaboo]my5 there are lots of woman that have little symptoms when pregnant I’m sure both u and coffee are going to have great us.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, hun. I would be thrilled to see a bean with a h/b and not have to deal with morning sickness and sore boobs.

[QUOTE=twinmommy1974]Congrats! Having twins is really great. It’s a BOGO deal- buy one get one free. And you only have to pregnant one time. lol. You should google free stuff for twins online. Companies will send you free stuff (diapers, formula, baby food, sippy cups, etc) just for sending them a letter with a copy of the baby’s birth certificate after the babies are here. I got a whole case of Enfamil just for calling the formula rep that visits my peditrician’s office, free Pamper’s diapers and coupons for Huggies, Beechnut, etc. My hospital offered a Preparing for Multiples Class so we got to compare notes from other couples expecting more than one baby. You can see if there is a Mothers of Twins Club in your area too. The one in my area has a sale twice a year and I am able to find all super cute matching clothes. Usually having twins (or more) means having more u/s too so you get to check on you little ones more often so they are lots more pictures. :clap: Good luck on a healthly pregnancy. :preg:[/QUOTE]
Thanks sooo much for the info!!! I’m gonna start looking into getting free stuff. God knows every little bit helps! BOGO-that’s so funny!!! Also, I know I’m getting ahead of myself but I was wondering if you had to have a c-section. I’m hoping I don’t have to but I’m not going to freak if I have to.

Peek: sounds like you’ll be back in the game shortly! Good luck.:pray:

Mleonard: you certainly waited long enough for this baby. You deserve a “sick free” pregnancy! Glad to hear all is going well.

Coffee and My5: tomorrows the big day!!! Can’t wait to hear all about it!

Klep: :pray: you hit 0 soon and don’t need a d&c

JnJ: ugh! I’m so sorry this is happening and hope you are feeling better. You sound like you’re in good spirits and ready to go again. :pray: for you!

Brandy: you and I have our u/s on the 3rd! I’ll be thinking about you and can’t wait to hear.

AFM: My m/s is getting worse. Puked when I got to work this morning which is no good cause I’m obviously not wanting to tell anyone yet. We also had a wicked storm here this weekend and lost power and heat for 2 days. It’s so bizarre to see halloween decorations with snow on them?! Hope everyone else is doing well.

Hi All… sending lots of :grouphug: and :pray: for everyone!

Stina - Yep, U/S is on the 3rd. I’m SO nervous! I’ll be excited to see what your results are too! :slight_smile:

AFM: I went Saturday morning to get my labs done and lo and behold - no orders! I got up early, drove 30 minutes, waited 20 minutes, and NO LABS! Grrr… so I called and left a message on the Dr’s machine at the office. Nurse called this morning and faxed in my orders. Labs were done today.

AND… I found out today that she ordered HCG with the Progesterone… oh boy! lol. So I guess I’m getting BETA #3 today too. :slight_smile:

My all-the-time-sickness hasn’t gotten any worse (thank goodness) and hasn’t really gotten too bad at all. It comes and goes throughout the day, but I have yet to actually throw up. It’s just the nausea. I’d be okay if it would just stay this way but my nurse says not to be surprised if I start heaving in a week or two… lol, she’s so positive!

Then, I also told her this morning that I was anxious to get the P4 results back since I’ve done nothing but worry all week. She said not to worry too much since I’ve had no spotting or anything. She said she doesn’t think there is anything for me to be concerned about and not to stress out while I’m waiting for my ultrasound! Come On Thursday!!!

So… for now, I’m still on “light/minimal activity” until we hear a heartbeat and am trying to get plenty of fluids in… it’s a pain sometimes! Hope everyone else is doing well! :slight_smile:

Ultrasound!

Hi Ladies,

I will have time for personals tonight, but I wanted to share the good news now! We had our first ultrasound at 7 weeks today, and we saw one gestational sac with an embryo that has a very clear and fast heartbeat. My RE said the baby looks great, that I look “a little more chesty” than usual, and that my morning sickness is good. lol. My RE, My nurse coordinator an ultrasound tech, and my DH were all in the tiny room during my us. It was like a party!! We all got a bit teary eyed and I got hugs from all of them. I absolutely love everyone at my REs office. I couldn’t say enough good things about them. :slight_smile:

So, exercise “yes,” intercourse, “no,” said wait two more weeks for next ultrasound. However, "happy endings w/o penetration are okay - so YAY for me!!! It’s been 7 weeks holy cow I’m ready!!

Hope everyone is doing great!! I cant wait to catch up later tonight!! Happy Halloween!!

[QUOTE=MsLassiter]Hi Ladies,

I will have time for personals tonight, but I wanted to share the good news now! We had our first ultrasound at 7 weeks today, and we saw one gestational sac with an embryo that has a very clear and fast heartbeat. My RE said the baby looks great, that I look “a little more chesty” than usual, and that my morning sickness is good. lol. My RE, My nurse coordinator an ultrasound tech, and my DH were all in the tiny room during my us. It was like a party!! We all got a bit teary eyed and I got hugs from all of them. I absolutely love everyone at my REs office. I couldn’t say enough good things about them. :slight_smile:

So, exercise “yes,” intercourse, “no,” said wait two more weeks for next ultrasound. However, "happy endings w/o penetration are okay - so YAY for me!!! It’s been 7 weeks holy cow I’m ready!!

Hope everyone is doing great!! I cant wait to catch up later tonight!! Happy Halloween!![/QUOTE]

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have a awesome lil bean!!

I love “happy endings w/o penetration are okay”!

[QUOTE=MsLassiter]Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing great!! I cant wait to catch up later tonight!! Happy Halloween!![/QUOTE]
woohoo! A little beaner with a beating heart…is there anything better! So glad to hear things are great. Enjoy the fun without happy endings! I feel so awful I can’t even think about that! But will again soon. Happy Halloween!

MsLassiter! I am SO happy for you! What an amazing blessing! Now go home and enjoy this moment :slight_smile: Hug your hubby and try to remember all the great details from your US apt so you can tell that little bean someday!

YAY!

[quote=MsLassiter]Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing great!! I cant wait to catch up later tonight!! Happy Halloween!![/quote]

:clap: This is awesome news! I’m so happy for you - yes, yes, I’m doing my happy :dance: ! What an amazing thing!

As for the lack of penetration… I can’t imagine! Well, wait… even though we were cleared to do “that” the week after transfer, we haven’t done “much” of it… I’m tired and yucky feeling… so I don’t know that I’d be rushing it too much! lol! :slight_smile:

Congrats again!!!