Ivf September/october

You guys are making me laugh with the “love making” comments! My doctor didn’t give us any specific order but we’ve been abstaining. I have been so worried about the pregnancy that I really haven’t thought about it much until the last few days. And now I think about it TOO much! :slight_smile: [

:pray: ing for good news at our Ultra Sound tomorrow. (even if that means we have to continue abstaining for a little while longer)

[QUOTE=Coffeegal1]You guys are making me laugh with the “love making” comments! My doctor didn’t give us any specific order but we’ve been abstaining. I have been so worried about the pregnancy that I really haven’t thought about it much until the last few days. And now I think about it TOO much! :slight_smile: [

:pray: ing for good news at our Ultra Sound tomorrow. (even if that means we have to continue abstaining for a little while longer) [/QUOTE]

Good luck tomorrow! :slight_smile: its going to be great. I really didn’t expect to get so emotional, but I did! I’ll be Thinking of you.

Ya, so early in the cycle we were told we had to abstain during the tww. We thought how are we ever going to make it? Then it was wait until beta, then heartbeat, now 9 weeks! Whaaaaaa? The Dr. Said there is only a tiny risk of mc and in most cases sex is ok but we should wait just to be sure. Thank god for morning sickness. That has slowed down my drive at the moment. I may be a little off but the progesterone supplementation has given me the sex drive of a teenage boy!

Can’t wait to hear your good news tomorrow!

Hi Brandy,

Hoping your numbers come back great today!
:cheer:
Your us is right around the corner! It’s a great week for you. I’m excited for you! Glad to hear your ms is at least staying constant and not getting worse. (fingers crossed). I’m getting sea bands tonight at cvs. I’ll let you know how they work for me. Last night I had a dream I was on a cruise ship in rough seas, and nobody had dramamine. I kept saying I’m gonna jump from this boat - then I woke up. Ugh, I hope this part ends soon!

[QUOTE=BrandyMichelle]Hi All…

AFM: I went Saturday morning to get my labs done and lo and behold - no orders! I got up early, drove 30 minutes, waited 20 minutes, and NO LABS! Grrr… so I called and left a message on the Dr’s machine at the office. Nurse called this morning and faxed in my orders. Labs were done today.

AND… I found out today that she ordered HCG with the Progesterone… oh boy! lol. So I guess I’m getting BETA #3 today too. :slight_smile:

My all-the-time-sickness hasn’t gotten any worse (thank goodness) and hasn’t really gotten too bad at all. It comes and goes throughout the day, but I have yet to actually throw up. It’s just the nausea. I’d[B][/B] be okay if it would just stay this way but my nurse says not to be surprised if I start heaving in a week or two… lol, she’s so positive!

Then, I also told her this morning that I was anxious to get the P4 results back since I’ve done nothing but worry all week. She said not to worry too much since I’ve had no spotting or anything. She said she doesn’t think there is anything for me to be concerned about and not to stress out while I’m waiting for my ultrasound! Come On Thursday!!!

So… for now, I’m still on “light/minimal activity” until we hear a heartbeat and am trying to get plenty of fluids in… it’s a pain sometimes! Hope everyone else is doing well! :)[/QUOTE]

[quote=MsLassiter]Hi Brandy,

Hoping your numbers come back great today!
:cheer:
Your us is right around the corner! It’s a great week for you. I’m excited for you! Glad to hear your ms is at least staying constant and not getting worse. (fingers crossed). I’m getting sea bands tonight at cvs. I’ll let you know how they work for me. Last night I had a dream I was on a cruise ship in rough seas, and nobody had dramamine. I kept saying I’m gonna jump from this boat - then I woke up. Ugh, I hope this part ends soon![/quote]

Hi There! Thanks a bunch! Let me know how those work for you for sure!

I just got my numbers back: My P4 is back up to 30.5! Whew… that’s a relief. The Nurse said that is great, it must have just been the allergy and all the crap!! My BETA #3 they did as well… she said, well, it’s really up there… [SIZE=5]8529[/SIZE]:woohoo: (last beta was 9 days ago and came in at 567)! :slight_smile: I’m relieved!!! :slight_smile:

klep & jnj :grouphug:
Lisa congrats and enjoy the recreational activities.
My5 & Coffee good luck with US today
Brandy good luck on the 3rd

AFM :af: showed but she’s not normal this month which is to be expected I also ended up with loose bms and a yeast infection for 3 days both which have seemed to clear up now. so waiting till next week for some natural baby :dance: . Sorry if TMI

Good Luck on your Ultrasound today Coffee!

First US

Morning Ladies,

We had our first US this morning. One sweet little sac and yolk (is that what they call it?) was present. Doc says I’m 5 weeks 4 days along and measuring right on track.

I’m still nervous about getting to see that glorious heartbeat, but for today, we are happy.

Next US is 11/8. :pray: for everyone!

[QUOTE=Coffeegal1]Morning Ladies,

We had our first US this morning. One sweet little sac and yolk (is that what they call it?) was present. Doc says I’m 5 weeks 4 days along and measuring right on track.

I’m still nervous about getting to see that glorious heartbeat, but for today, we are happy.

Next US is 11/8. :pray: for everyone![/QUOTE]

:cheer: Thats is absolutely wonderful. Looks like we have the same exact schedule.

Hi

Hope everyone is feeling well after too much candy last night. :slight_smile:

Peek - sorry about all that mess. I’m glad your feeling better .YI can be awful. At least it’s behind you now and you can “get on with business.” Wishing you all the luck w/ your natural cycle! It can happen, Have fun!! ((jealous!! ))

Coffee- congrats on seeing your little one. It’s neat to see whats in there and to have a headcount. Yay, for you. You’ll see the heartbeat next time. I’m excited for you.

My5 - thinking of you. Hope your US goes great too! Keep us posted.

Brandy - so happy to hear your P4 and great beta numbers. I know that has to put your mind at ease. 2 more days till us!! Woo hoo. cheering for you.

Stina - good luck to you too on Thursday. I hope your twin babies are growing!! Hope you’re feeling better too.

AFM - I thought I’d pass this tip on. I went to CVS last night to scope out the sea bands. They also make ginger gum for travel, motion sickness, and morning sickness. It’s just packed with real ginger oil, and can i just tell you it’s my new best friend in the car!!! I tried a half a piece on my ride to work and in 2 - 3 minutes, the ms was tolerable.

Sorry if I missed anyone. Hope everyone has a great day!!

My ultrasound went well this morning. There is definetly one sac with a yolk. There is a possibilty of another sac, but she couldnt be 100%. I guess I’ll find out for sure next week.

[quote=Coffeegal1]Morning Ladies,

Next US is 11/8. :pray: for everyone![/quote]

Yay Coffee!!! Glad you have gotten to see your little sac! :slight_smile: I’ll just keep on :pray: for you!

my5 congrats on your us are u hoping the other sac makes an appearance? coffee hope u can relax a bit now and enjoy being a mommy…Lisa glad you could find something to relieve the nausea how r u feeling otherwise? I never enjoy baby making sex it’s not as much fun lol.

well my number has made it down to 7 and i’m currently bleeding (ugh) got to go back for another bloodtest monday so they can make sure that number hits 0. Today I finally went back to work (boy do I love the ladies I work with, they are so supportive) My boss told me to take it easy and just slowly work my way back into my normal routine so she told me to leave early and try to relax. So I took her up on it an left around lunch and within five minutes of leaving work Bam I’m in a car accident. I’m ok though. Silverlining -it has taking my mind off of everything else. Really now I just need to get to 2012 :pray: it will be a much better year.

thank god your alright klep hope your numbers go back down soon…? For u ladies after your BFN did you have a normal period? I’ve had clots red blood and a lot of almost black stuff but not anywhere near normal is this normal? Sorry if TMI.

Never in a million years did I ever think I’d be able to post this… I’ve been relatively quiet about our FET in Oct. We had our FET Oct. 26th… My beta is scheduled for Thursday, Nov. 3rd… Today, for the first time in my life, I got a :bfp: on not one, but TWO different HPTs!! I am absolutely over the moon and extremely excited, but cautiously so… :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=JenRN0507]Never in a million years did I ever think I’d be able to post this… I’ve been relatively quiet about our FET in Oct. We had our FET Oct. 26th… My beta is scheduled for Thursday, Nov. 3rd… Today, for the first time in my life, I got a :bfp: on not one, but TWO different HPTs!! I am absolutely over the moon and extremely excited, but cautiously so… :)[/QUOTE]

Woohoo! :cheer: Jen that is great news! Congratulations!

My5! We ARE on the same schedule. Congrats to you! You’ll have to keep me posted on my bean’s little date twin.

congrats Jen so happy for u.

:cheer: Jen - Congrats!

Lisa, Thanks! I’m ready for that US tomorrow. I’m a little confused at what they’ll be looking for since this is the first US I’m having and it’s coming later than so many I know. By calculation of a 3DT Due Date calculator, I’m at least 6 weeks pregnant. So is there a possibility we will be able to see a heartbeat?

AFM - Last night was the worst nausea I’ve had thus far. Still no puking (thank goodness) but definitely starting to get the “ugh” feelings… BBS are horribly sore… I’ve woken up through the night several times thinking “Ouch!”. And the fatigue… oh my! We do my shot at 9pm and afterwards, I’m on the heating pad for a few minutes, then straight to bed… I think I could just sleep and sleep and sleep!!!

Hope everyone is doing okay. Klep, I’m still :pray: for you!!! Peek, you too!!!

[QUOTE=JenRN0507]Never in a million years did I ever think I’d be able to post this… I’ve been relatively quiet about our FET in Oct. We had our FET Oct. 26th… My beta is scheduled for Thursday, Nov. 3rd… Today, for the first time in my life, I got a :bfp: on not one, but TWO different HPTs!! I am absolutely over the moon and extremely excited, but cautiously so… :)[/QUOTE]

Congratulations, Jen!!! :cheer: