Ivf September/october

[QUOTE=Coffeegal1]My5! We ARE on the same schedule. Congrats to you! You’ll have to keep me posted on my bean’s little date twin.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. Im hoping the second one has a sac. That would be so exciting!

Coffee: AWESOME NEWS!:cheer: so glad you saw your beaner and things are going well. Your next u/s is on my bday so I’m thinking it’s a good day for you!

JenRN: :clap:great news. CONGRATULATIONS! Keep us updated! Can’t wait to hear those numbers! GL tomorrow.

Klep: I’m glad your number is going down but I’m sorry about your car accident. Yike-when it rains it pours. I’m glad to hear you are okay. 2012 is just around the corner and it’s gonna be your time!

MY5: Great news! I’m betting there’s another bugger in there. Can’t wait to hear!

Peek: My period was oddly normal after my BFN. I didn’t have any clotting or increased blood. I thought it was strange b/c I had read so many other women had very “not normal” periods after bfn. ANyway, I think it’s normal to have what you’re having. Hope it passes quickly and you can move on to fun activities!

Brandy: I’ll be thinking about you tomorrow! Can’t wait to hear the report! And, I hear you with the nausea. Ugh.

Lisa: THANK YOU so much for the tips. I’m going to CVS tonight to get some gum and bands. I’m looking for any kind of relief. Glad you are feeling better and things are progressing!

AFM: the m/s is in full force. Puking left and right all day long. I knew this was coming but didn’t expect it so soon. It’s draining and I’m exhausted but I wouldn’t change it for anything. I know we are blessed and I tell my body to BRING IT cause I’d do anything to have healthy babies! It is preventing me from being on the boards as much so please know I am thinking of all of you even if you don’t hear from me a lot. I have an u/s tom (6wks) and RE says may not hear the heartbeats until next week. I see a lot of women hear beats this week so I’m hoping for the best! :grouphug:

[quote=stinawants2]Coffee: AWESOME NEWS!:cheer: so glad you saw your beaner and things are going well. Your next u/s is on my bday so I’m thinking it’s a good day for you!

JenRN: :clap:great news. CONGRATULATIONS! Keep us updated! Can’t wait to hear those numbers! GL tomorrow.

Klep: I’m glad your number is going down but I’m sorry about your car accident. Yike-when it rains it pours. I’m glad to hear you are okay. 2012 is just around the corner and it’s gonna be your time!

MY5: Great news! I’m betting there’s another bugger in there. Can’t wait to hear!

Peek: My period was oddly normal after my BFN. I didn’t have any clotting or increased blood. I thought it was strange b/c I had read so many other women had very “not normal” periods after bfn. ANyway, I think it’s normal to have what you’re having. Hope it passes quickly and you can move on to fun activities!

Brandy: I’ll be thinking about you tomorrow! Can’t wait to hear the report! And, I hear you with the nausea. Ugh.

Lisa: THANK YOU so much for the tips. I’m going to CVS tonight to get some gum and bands. I’m looking for any kind of relief. Glad you are feeling better and things are progressing!

AFM: the m/s is in full force. Puking left and right all day long. I knew this was coming but didn’t expect it so soon. It’s draining and I’m exhausted but I wouldn’t change it for anything. I know we are blessed and I tell my body to BRING IT cause I’d do anything to have healthy babies! It is preventing me from being on the boards as much so please know I am thinking of all of you even if you don’t hear from me a lot. I have an u/s tom (6wks) and RE says may not hear the heartbeats until next week. I see a lot of women hear beats this week so I’m hoping for the best! :grouphug:[/quote]

Stina: So sorry about your m/s. I feel ‘yuck’ all day long, but haven’t puked. Brushing my teeth/tongue is touch and go but that’s the worst of it really. I’m thinking I’m very very lucky since I have a trio hangin’ out in my uterus. I have an u/s tomorrow as well. I’ll be 7 weeks on the dot. I’m not super nervous, but yet I don’t know what we’ll see… still 3 heartbeats or will the little guy have passed. She warned us the littlest one was behind and it is possible. I have such conflicting emotions. Of course as soon as you see a heartbeat you want no harm for that baby. It is a baby! However, I’m scared to death of 3. The pregnancy and the birth and the 3 newborns, etc. So we’ll see what happens. I will never reduce. If God gave it to me, then I guess he thought I could handle it… even if I question his sanity. Good luck! Hope you see the heartbeats. It’s totally fine if you don’t, I’ve heard at 6 weeks it’s about 50/50 if you see the heartbeat.

Congrats JEN!!! I was so excited to see your post. That’s awesome.

STina - Thinking of you! I know that MS must be so difficult but I love your attitude! (I pray that someday soon I too will get to experience it!)

Grow babies! :slight_smile:

sitna hope the morning sickness doesnt last to long but u have a great attitude about it all good luck with us tomorrow hope u see hb…Brandy good luck tomorrow…Mellisa you are strong and will be a wonderful mother of 3…Hi to everyone else…AFM when it rains it pours I thiink my body was enjoying the anti inflamation properties of the progesterone and now I’ve pulled my lower back DH is not here for 2 days so my neighbour has been taking care of me. I got stuck on the couch this morning for 2 hours with a full bladder and not able to move. Life is fun.

Ann: I know what you are feeling too! Well, not on the level of 3 but 2. Such conflicting emotions. I feel so lucky and blessed but I am also freaking out at the prospect of 3 kids under the age of 2! But you and I feel the same way! If this is what God gives us then we are ready to do what we have to do to make it work. Hope your u/s went well today and the trips are where they should be! Let us know.

Coffee: You may be one of those lucky women who does not get m/s! I would be soooo jealous but I know you want something for piece of mind. SO-Here’s to hoping you get a minor case of m/s to ease your mind but not enough to feel too bad!

Peek: holy moly! You poor thing! I hope things start looking up soon. Is there anything you can take for your back or is it just rest that helps? :pray: things start looking up very soon!

AFM: had my u/s this morning and saw 2 tiny beating hearts! My RE said, well, I can say now you’re having twins! They are measuring on schedule so things are going well. I can make an appt with my o/b and I’ll have my final RE appt next week. He said I’ll prob stop prog then too. Thank god! I’m getting tired of that. Okay, back to snacking. I swear I eat constantly to keep the nausea away. It’s problematic as I’m already wearing my maternity pants!!! :grouphug:to all.

Glad you saw your heartbeats and they are measuring well! That has me a bit nervous that mine all measure differently too… My u/s isn’t until 4pm. So, I’ll try to focus on work and not worry until then. Nerves are setting in a bit.

Good Luck Ann! Everything is going to be great with those precious babies. (I stll can’t believe how many :slight_smile: )

Stina - Thanks! i never wanted to be sick so badly in my life!

AFM - just worrying about seeing the heart beat next Tuesday. I’m confused by their calulation on how far along I am … I had my retrieval on the 3rd. I feel like I should have seen the heartbeat this week. Makes me worry. Ugh! i won’t be happy until that baby is safe in my arms, will i?!

:grouphug: to all.

Well my first beta was this morning and I’m not sure what to think?? Our beta result was 34. My IVF Coordinator said they like to see that number close to 50 so we will repeat blood work on Monday. I’m 8 days post transfer today, but technically this morning it was only like 7.5 days since transfer so who knows?? She said I’m definitely pregnant, we just have to make sure that number keeps rising. I’ll take all the prayers I can get at this point!!

[QUOTE=Coffeegal1]Good Luck Ann! Everything is going to be great with those precious babies. (I stll can’t believe how many :slight_smile: )

Stina - Thanks! i never wanted to be sick so badly in my life!

AFM - just worrying about seeing the heart beat next Tuesday. I’m confused by their calulation on how far along I am … I had my retrieval on the 3rd. I feel like I should have seen the heartbeat this week. Makes me worry. Ugh! i won’t be happy until that baby is safe in my arms, will i?!

:grouphug: to all.[/QUOTE]

I had my ER on 10/7 and ET on 10/12. According to IVFConnections.com - IVF Due Date Calculator by Date of Transfer, Retrieval, Ovulation or Insemination I am 5 Weeks, 6 days today. When I put your information in you should be 6 weeks 3 days today. I think you should be able to hear the hearbeats for sure on Tuesday.

Jen: Congrats! Keep the hope!

Ann: Hope your US went well!!! :slight_smile:

Stina: How are you feeling?

Everyone else: Hope you are all doing well!

AFM: Ultrasound was great today. We got to see my little Squishy’s heartbeat! I cried like a baby! :slight_smile: Heart rate was 117, which Doc says is PERFECT for now. Baby measures at 6w2d, he says is also PERFECT! So now I’m relieved! :slight_smile: I’m just so happy!!! :):clap: :clap:

Thx girls! My u/s went well. The little guy caught up. All three were measuring well and all 3 heartbeats looked good and had sped up some more. They are all measuring right about 6w6d (I’m 7w along today) and the heart rates were 138/144/152. I go back in 2 weeks.

Hello ladies :flower: ,

And so I had my last u/s and appt with my RE today. I was so sad to see them go but happy too that I don’t have to come back lol. I am 9 weeks1day :dance: . My babies hb is 171 and my 2 sisters went with me and could not stop crying and smiling over the u/s. We got to see the arms and legs today and also the spine. It was so cool I was in awe :woohoo: . Hope all of you ladies are on cloud 9 like I am.

Mona :grouphug:

Hi everyone, I have a quick question. How soon after ET is travelling by air safe? I’m hoping to travel for Thanksgiving, but not sure if air travel affects implantation.
Thanks

I did have a c section for 2 reasons. 1. One of my baby’s was breech. I told the dr I did not want to be cut twice for a episidomy & a c section so they they scheduled me for a scheduled c section for 37 weeks. Twins are full term at 37 weeks. 2. I got pre-eclampsia (super common for multiple births) and the babies were taken by emergency c-section at 36 weeks. The c section was really not that bad. I got to have the epidural in for two days and was walking around on the 3 day. Was off pain meds by the fifth day. Definitely would consider having another c section if I get the chance.

Jen RN: hang in there. 8dpt is early to do a beta. I thought my RE was early doing it at 9dp5dt. You are very much in the game. Good luck on Monday. :pray: for big number!

Coffee: Glad you’re hanging in there. You and I are on the exact same schedule. I had my ER on the 3rd also. MY5 is right about how far along we are. I didn’t hear the heartbeats this week I just saw them beating on the screen. They were very tiny. The RE had to point them out. You will definitely be able to hear it next week! Hang in there. It’s just around the corner!

Brandy: :cheer: for a perfect beaner! Glad you heard the heartbeat. Such piece of mind that sound! You sound so great…I’m jealous! How are you feeling?

Ann: :clap:SOOO glad the trips are doing well and your little guy caught up! How exciting! How long does your RE keep you until you see the ob? Hope you are feeling well and keeping the nausea at bay!

Mona: :cheer:wooohoo. you are cruising right along! Nearly through the first trimester! I know how you feel about leaving your RE. I’m feeling the same way. It’s bittersweet. I swear if I ever had a baby naturally I would die without the constant monitoring!

Lady99: I don’t know this for sure but I don’t think air travel will effect implantation. I would ask the RE just to be sure though.

Twinmommy: Thanks so much for all the info! You have no idea how helpful you’ve been to me! It turns out my o/b’s policy is only c-sections for twins. I wasn’t thrilled but I can understand why. Good to know about pre E too. I didn’t know that. Ugh. All this worrying and it’s only the beginning.Also, did you have to see a perinatalogist? Sorry I keep inundating you with questions. How are you doing?

AFM: I got a call from my RE yesterday that he was releasing me. I was a little freaked and thought I might have one more u/s before seeing the ob. He understood and said I can come in next Weds. for piece of mind! I made my ob appt and go on 11/21. Hopefully I’ll have an u/s then too! I can’t have enough of them in the beginning! I also get to stop my PIO shots on 11/9. I’m very excited about that. I’ve had enough of them at this point. Wishing everyone a happy Friday and a great weekend!! :grouphug:

Really freaking out

Hi all,
I’m having a really hard morning. I’ve been feeling like my first US apt didn’t go very well. The doc and technicians said things were on track and I was too emotional at the time to really question them. However, now I’m totally analyzing everything and am filled with fear. Please give me your honest information about this situation:

So, it turns out I was exactly 6 weeks when I had my US. I confirmed with the Doc’s Office today. I’m not sure why they originally said 5 weeks / 4 days.

We saw the Gest sac. They didn’t mention seeing anything else. Shouldn’t we have seen the “pole” and possibly a heartbeat?! Everyone one these forums sees a heartbeat at 6 weeks. I’m so worried now.

That situation, plus my lack of symptoms has me convinced that I’m going to miscarry.

What has been your experience with your first US? I’m really falling apart here.

[QUOTE=Coffeegal1]Hi all,
I’m having a really hard morning. I’ve been feeling like my first US apt didn’t go very well. The doc and technicians said things were on track and I was too emotional at the time to really question them. However, now I’m totally analyzing everything and am filled with fear. Please give me your honest information about this situation:

So, it turns out I was exactly 6 weeks when I had my US. I confirmed with the Doc’s Office today. I’m not sure why they originally said 5 weeks / 4 days.

We saw the Gest sac. They didn’t mention seeing anything else. Shouldn’t we have seen the “pole” and possibly a heartbeat?! Everyone one these forums sees a heartbeat at 6 weeks. I’m so worried now.

That situation, plus my lack of symptoms has me convinced that I’m going to miscarry.

What has been your experience with your first US? I’m really falling apart here.[/QUOTE]

Can you call them back to see if they saw the yolk. Im sure at 6 weeks if they didnt see the yolk they would have said something. I think 6 weeks, 0 days maybe a bit to early for a h/b.

Coffee, my RE told me it was perfectly fine if we didn’t see a heartbeat when I went at 6w1d. I’ve read it’s 50/50 if you see it. I would say if your medical team said all was on track I would trust them. I think REs are very quick to give us prewarning if something looks off. Mine prepared me that one of mine was behind and looked small so we couldn’t know what would happen over time. The u/s’s don’t get easier. I saw heartbeats at my 1st one and I truly thought I was gonna puke before my 2nd, still. I think we go through so much we always fear the worst as self preservation. Hang in there and I hope you are comforted with your next u/s.

Stina: My RE will keep me about 12 or 13 weeks! Then I need a high risk OB. She said I have to stay on PIO until I’m released from her. Yikes!

[QUOTE=Ann0327]Coffee, my RE told me it was perfectly fine if we didn’t see a heartbeat when I went at 6w1d. I’ve read it’s 50/50 if you see it. I would say if your medical team said all was on track I would trust them. I think REs are very quick to give us prewarning if something looks off. Mine prepared me that one of mine was behind and looked small so we couldn’t know what would happen over time. The u/s’s don’t get easier. I saw heartbeats at my 1st one and I truly thought I was gonna puke before my 2nd, still. I think we go through so much we always fear the worst as self preservation. Hang in there and I hope you are comforted with your next u/s.

Stina: My RE will keep me about 12 or 13 weeks! Then I need a high risk OB. She said I have to stay on PIO until I’m released from her. Yikes![/QUOTE]
Ann0327- thank you for the info and sharing your experience. I think maybe I need to stay off the internet for a few days. I’m doing too much comparing. I know none of my worrying will change the situation. I just pray pray pray that this will be a healthy pregnancy. The thought of doing IVF again is scaring me but we will do what we need to in order to have a family.
Thanks again.