Ivf September/october

Sorry ladies I have been MIA!

Lisa - I’m so glad everything turned out okay for you! What a relief! :grouphug:

Jen - Whoo Hoo!!! Congrats on being :preg: !

AFM: Thanks for the ice suggestions - going to try that one tonight! We do try to massage and then I do heat, but grrrr… one side is definitely doing better than the other and we’ve done the last 3 shots on the right side trying to give the left time to absorb that knot! I’m beyond :grr:

Still pretty darned tired and though I’m not having any real cravings, there are definitely things that sound so YUMMY while other things just don’t sound good at all… guess I’m just being picky!

The worst is my mood. I’m not sure if it’s the hormones or if I’m really as angry at DH, SD, and SS as I feel like I am. I’m really just trying to bite my tongue but let me tell you, right now, they are all three at the top of my ****list and it doesn’t appear they will be going anywhere anytime soon. :grr:

Otherwise I’m ok. Go back for US #2 on the 16th (they changed it from the 18th because my RE wants to take the 18th as a vacation day… I won’t argue getting it two days early!!! :slight_smile: ) and DH is going to go with me for this one (if I haven’t buried him in the back yard by then)!

And it’s almost thanksgiving! OH NO!!! It’s crazy!!! And then Christmas is only a month after that! Where did the year go???

[quote=Coffeegal1]Lisa, I’m so happy for you. Whew! That little bean is so strong! Yay!

My5 - I am thinking of you this morning and hoping that your US went well.

AFM - This morning we saw the heartbeat. We know this is just 1 out of so many critical milestones that we need to make it through. But I am just so thankful at this moment. I can’t believe how much love I feel for this tiny little blessing … This is a miracle.[/quote]

Congrats! We go in tomorrow for HB ultrasound, Im excited and terrified. What is your next step? Do you go back or transfer out to OB now?

[QUOTE=nljb2001]Congrats! We go in tomorrow for HB ultrasound, Im excited and terrified. What is your next step? Do you go back or transfer out to OB now?[/QUOTE]

I was excited and terrified too! Probably more terrified than exicted. I have a meeting with the RE next Tuesday along with my last US then off to the OB.

Hi NLJB2001 - I hope you have a great US! Like My5 said, I was truly terrified. I actually cried while in the waiting room. My husband later told me that everyone in the office (My RE share with another speciality docotr … for FEET! ha) was looking at me like I had horns coming out of my head. I was embarrassed but truth be told, I can’t really hold back my emotions much anymore.

So - I will keep seeing my RE every week through Nov. Doc wants to see lots of “activity.” Its kind of nice to have an US everyweek but trust that I’ll be a nervous wreck at every apt! :slight_smile:
I hope you’ll keep us posted on your US!

My5 - I will join you on the June / July board if things keep going well this month. :pray: :pray: :pray:

[QUOTE=peekaboo]My5 you got an instant family growing in there congratulations.

Coffee so happy for you that you got to see the heartbeat you have a little fighter in there.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Peek!

[QUOTE=Coffeegal1]Hi NLJB2001 - I hope you have a great US! Like My5 said, I was truly terrified. I actually cried while in the waiting room. My husband later told me that everyone in the office (My RE share with another speciality docotr … for FEET! ha) was looking at me like I had horns coming out of my head. I was embarrassed but truth be told, I can’t really hold back my emotions much anymore.

So - I will keep seeing my RE every week through Nov. Doc wants to see lots of “activity.” Its kind of nice to have an US everyweek but trust that I’ll be a nervous wreck at every apt! :slight_smile:
I hope you’ll keep us posted on your US!

My5 - I will join you on the June / July board if things keep going well this month. :pray: :pray: :pray:[/QUOTE]

I would love an U/S every week. Just to see what they’re doing. Still keeping you in my :pray: !

Brandy - the moodiness is definitely par for the course. I’ve never been mean in my life - until recently. I do a lot of smiling an nodding, when I’d really like to say something else. I read that this subsides soon - when the baby starts making its own hormones. It should start getting better at 9 or so weeks according to “them.” :slight_smile: how much longer do you have for pio shots? They sound awful.

Nljb - thinking of you today. Can’t wait to hear about your first ultrasound! :cheer:

My5 - less than a week until we both graduate! Co.grays again on the twins. Twins are so precious! You are truly blessed.

Coffee - glad you’re getting weekly scans. It’s so hard to believe our little ones grow so much in such a short time. I know the scans will give you a sense of comfort! Have you seen the hb yet? Sorry if I missed that.

Peek - how are you :slight_smile: ? Are you taking any supplements in preparation for your next cycle?

Ann - how are you feeling? Any symptoms yet? You are a pregnancy superhero for sure! I hope you are well!

Sorry if I missed anyone.

Afm- back to work today. Thankful that I have ample leave time and a super supportive boss. I took a mental health day yest. DH and I went to Savannah GA for a romantic overnight trip! I highly recommend it - so charming, great food, carriage rides. After continuous IVf cycles beginning in June this year, it was a long overdue trip. My last Re appt is on the 15th at 9 weeks. I’m going to miss some of the people there, but at the same time I’m excited to move forward.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Hey Lisa, I’m hanging in there!! I have some all day nausea but no puking. I’m 8 weeks tomorrow. My next u/s is next Thursday. They should have arms and legs and look slightly human :slight_smile: When I get hungry, it literally HURTS! I’m still waking up in the middle of the night. Last night I was up from 3-4 and my stomach just hurt like it was hungry so I had to go downstairs and eat a nutrigrain bar and have a glass of milk and that helped. I’m also starting to expand out of my pants in the belly area! Nothing super huge, but some showing already! My multiples book said for triplets my uterus will be 10-12 weeks ahead of where I really am…yikes. I just bought my first maternity pants. They are going to be so much more comfortable. I’m still having trouble finding stuff for work just because I’m so tall. Also, we’ve decided to tell our families right at Thanksgiving. I’ll only be 10 weeks, but I can’t really keep hiding this much longer because of being a thinner girl…they’re just there!

Before we got pregnant my hubby and I called my uterus the cookie monster because it just ate all our embryos and didn’t let any thrive… twisted senses of humor… Well, now I think it has a new meaning!! haha

So glad your scan was good. Hope you are doing well too :slight_smile:

I’m so sorry ladies it is hard for me to keep up with personals as I can’t sit for long. Reading I can do but responding is a bit harder. I :pray: everything goes well for all and just know I am here. The only supplements I am taking is multi vits and 5mg folic acid and lots of pain meds as my SI joints are really out of whack. Lord knows how the baby :dance: is going to work when Dh comes home tomorrow but it will. :grouphug: to all.

Congrats to everyone on all the wonderful ultrasounds, I really do miss being apart of this board but things have been crazy for me lately.

Lisa - hope you and your dh had a wonderful time in Savannah, it’s my home town, I now live about 15 minutes outside of the city

afm: dh and I are thinking about fet next, dr. said I could do it as early as late december but I’m not sure if I’ll be ready yet I might just wait til jan or feb. until then i’ll be miss my :wings: and praying for a healthy baby

My5 - hope you are doing well. Would you remind me … which board are you on? Where is it located? I’m having some weird experiences and was hoping maybe that group could help.

Thanks!
B

[QUOTE=Coffeegal1]My5 - hope you are doing well. Would you remind me … which board are you on? Where is it located? I’m having some weird experiences and was hoping maybe that group could help.

Thanks!
B[/QUOTE]

Here is the link:
http://forums.fertilitycommunity.com/ivf-due-date-buddies/2020204726-late-june-early-july-2012-ivf-due-date-buddies-oct-2011-ivf-21.html?posted=1#post1108240212

I hope everything is ok.

Brandy- I totally agree with you… Where did the year go? I think I personally got sucked into the IF world that I forgot to enjoy the year… Bruised belly, butt, and all.

Melissa- I may have to steal your nickname because my uterus seems t o be the all embryo cunsuming as well… I hope to get the same wonderful
Results you have one day!!!

[quote=JnJ’sJourney]Melissa- I may have to steal your nickname because my uterus seems t o be the all embryo cunsuming as well… I hope to get the same wonderful
Results you have one day!!![/quote]

I hope you do too! Until then, call that darn thing the cookie monster! At least it will kinda make you laugh a little in a time you are mad/sad.

Hi All,
Just wanted to pop in and see how you are doing. Praying for all of us.
:grouphug:

[QUOTE=Coffeegal1]Hi All,
Just wanted to pop in and see how you are doing. Praying for all of us.
:grouphug:[/QUOTE]

Hi Coffee! How was your us today? Are you 8 weeks? It’s amazing how fast they develop, isn’t it? Well, I hope you are feeling and sleeping well. :slight_smile:

AFM- I had my last RE appt today. Lots of bittersweet tears. I have the best Dr. He told me I can still call him anytime if I need his advice. We are 9 weeks and one day. We saw one very active little baby today - head bobbing, waving arms…for the first time I just broke out into tears! It’s real to me - finally. We were also able to see the area which produced my spotting last week. Dr. Said its far from the baby and not something to be concerned with. I’m tuning down my exercise regimen just to be safe though. He thinks it was a small piece of the placenta separating as my uterus grew. Praying it continues to heal and looking forward to meeting my new ob/gyn soon.

Hope everyone is in a happy place!

Hi MsLassiter. Wow! You got to see the little one moving?! ADORE! How is your hubby doing with all of this? Have you told many friends or family yet? Are you nervous about switching to your OB? I really am. He’s a great guy but I’m just afriad I won’t receive the same … hmm … level of care. (not sure that’s the right term) It’s just tough going from an office that totally understands why I call everytime I feel something new and cry before every US; to one that caters to the masses. It’s not that I want special attention, its just that after infertility, I have a highened sense of urgency and alertness. (is that a word?! ha ha) I hope he understands.

AFM - yes, we saw June Bug this morning. Precious! Growing strong. I’m just about 8 weeks. Hoping that we see activity soon. Maybe next week but doc said he would see me on the 29th as well.

Then if all is okay, I have my first OB apt on 12/13. What will happen at your first OB apt tomorrow?

Everyone else - hope that you are doing well and that you are able to relax a little with friend and family this Thanksgiving.

Hi girls, quiet board! I had my 9 wk u/s. All 3 measured 9 wks and looked great. Hbs were 171, 180, 186. We saw 2 of them dancing a little! The 3rd one highest in the uterus is hardest to get a clear shot of just because he/she is furthest from the u/s wand. Hope all are doing well!

Glad your u/s(s) went well Lisa & Coffee!

[QUOTE=Ann0327]Hi girls, quiet board! I had my 9 wk u/s. All 3 measured 9 wks and looked great. Hbs were 171, 180, 186. We saw 2 of them dancing a little! The 3rd one highest in the uterus is hardest to get a clear shot of just because he/she is furthest from the u/s wand. Hope all are doing well!

Glad your u/s(s) went well Lisa & Coffee![/QUOTE]

HI COFFEE - DH is being ridiculously attentive. He is the best. I don’t have my ob appt until 12/5 - ill be 12 weeks. Seems like a long wait. Knave told only a few coworkers. I’m not going to make a general announcement until its obvious.

Melissa - glad your babies are all growing. Isn’t it something to see them move! Ahhh it just blows me away! You still feeling well? My ms is finally Subsiding. Still no bump - boobs still growing…and growing.:slight_smile:

Hope everyone is well. Have a great weekend!

Oh…I have a bump! Im not sure Im fooling anyone at work so Im spilling the news next week because Im sick of wearing the same 4 jackets!! I started maternity pants at 8 wks!

If you look at my “find all posts” you’ll see I loaded a bump pic to my Ohio board!! Yikes! M/s is still ok. I still get all day nausea but no puking.