IVF Summer of 2010

It’s official FET scheduled for Thurs. the 19th. That means in 5 days I may be PUPO. :cross: :pray:

[QUOTE=jfratts]It’s official FET scheduled for Thurs. the 19th. That means in 5 days I may be PUPO. :cross: :pray:[/QUOTE]

Wow!!! This is awesomeness!!!

Yay jfratts! It’s almost down to 3 days now, can u believe it?!

4 days late, AF came tonight. Lightly. So, tomorrow is CD1?
Yesterday, E went into my tampon/panty liner/HPT/OPK drawer and brought out the HPT box. I thought she was trying to tell me something. I didn’t POAS!!

note to self: do not attempt camping with 6 month old twins

argh 16 month old twins. i did not steal someone else’s kids.

ps There was a 8.5 month pregnant woman with twins under two sleeping in a tent on the ground. I am a wimp.

[QUOTE=ksseattle]argh 16 month old twins. i did not steal someone else’s kids.

ps There was a 8.5 month pregnant woman with twins under two sleeping in a tent on the ground. I am a wimp.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like an, um, adventure?! Apparently I was taken camping when I was 10 days old. And my mother did a 22 mile walk when she was 36 weeks pregnant with my brother. I do NOT take after her. Let’s hope the toughness just skipped a generation :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=ksseattle]argh 16 month old twins. i did not steal someone else’s kids.

ps There was a 8.5 month pregnant woman with twins under two sleeping in a tent on the ground. I am a wimp.[/QUOTE]

I thought you did steal some other kids…

Jfratts: YAY!!! The countdown is ON!

KSS: Um, wow, I have no words. That is nuts. I bet you are exhausted. Poor girl.

jfratts, let the countdown begin!!! Woohoo!!

ksseattle, I can not even imagine camping with kiddos under 2 or 3, especially 2 at that age. You are brave!

Dongle, Love that Bean was in your “stash”. Boo for AF tho! I’m right there with you. Started on Saturday right amongst all the party prep. Lovely.
Oh yeah, you had asked about cloth diapers. We use pocket diapers but not Bum Genius or any big name brand really. I got them all off Ebay and they were really cheap and I love them. Since Bean is not an infant, I definitely recommend pockets in the one size. They have snaps so you can adjust the size and a pocket on the inside of the diaper where you put the absorbent material. You then pull out the insert or prefold or whatever you stuffed it with to wash and dry. It’s really simple and they SUPER easy to use. They are great for grandparents or sitters to use too since if you stuff them first, they go on much like a disposable. Plus with cloth diapers, they are SO stinkin cute, even just the solid color ones! I love that Cat can look adorable in nothing but her cloth diaper or that I can put her in a skirt and her diaper will show. Sometimes I’ll put her in just a shirt and her diaper to leave the house since it’s been so warm.

AFM: Party was a success! It was the most work I’ve put into a party yet but it was worth it. Rem had an awesome time and even a couple friends his age showed up. The angry birds theme went over great and the 10 hours I put into making the fondant and decorating the cake paid off. The cake was a huge hit and even I was happy with how it turned out (I’m always my own worst critic). We played a game where the kids threw water balloons at green pig cans that were sitting in a house structure. Of course that led into a water balloon fight including the teenage boys. Everyone loved the pinata and I’ve been told that next year the 2 teenage boys want their own because they were disappointed that they didn’t get a turn before it broke. LOL Who would have thought that two 16 year old boys would want a chance at a pinata? The party wrapped up with all the kids in the pool and then my parents and 2 nephews stayed to watch fireworks after it got dark. Very very fun.

Dren - sounds like an awesome party for Rem!

Jfratts - countdown to PUPO is on!! You will be prego in no time!

Complete - so is everything crazy right now? Will you get any time off of work for bonding? How was the weekend with Lucy and the DHs?

kss - uhh yeah, I dislike camping with adults let alone kids.

AFM… weekend at the lake (in a cottage, no camping for me :)) was great but we came back completely exhausted. Now tonight we are going to the baseball as a late present for DHs b-day… I would really like to sleep but the show must go on!

Dren: They party sounds amazing. I have a friend who wants to do an angry bird theme for her twins 7th birthday in October. Might share the waterballoon idea.

Amy: We had a great weekend with Lucy and the DH’s.

AFM: Had an amazing time with Lucy and the DH’s. It was fun with great conversation and yet relaxing and productive and just plain fabulous. Great conversations and even some planning for a big two family trip to Disney next year where we hope some of you girls might be able to make it too. We are so blessed to have met these people. I guess IF did bring something incredible afterall. lol

I think it brought 3 incredible somethings… ;-P!!!

[B]KSS: [/B]My sister and BIL love camping and have taken their 9 month old a couple times already. He still isn’t crawling though so I’m curious to see how their camping plans progress. I do love camping though.

[B]Amy: [/B]I can’t believe you were so close!!

[B]Dren: [/B]Your party sounds incredible!! T minus 60 days for ours…need to get on it!!

[B]Dongle: [/B]I hate that AF was late - seems like a mean joke. How long will you TTC naturally before going back to RE? BTW I’m confident I won’t get my period until I stop nursing. She is nowhere in sight. I don’t miss her or the tampons though -lol.

[B]AFM: [/B]Bun is 10 months old today! :woohoo:

[QUOTE=incompletefamily]

AFM: Had an amazing time with Lucy and the DH’s. It was fun with great conversation and yet relaxing and productive and just plain fabulous. Great conversations and even some planning for a big two family trip to Disney next year where we hope some of you girls might be able to make it too. We are so blessed to have met these people. I guess IF did bring something incredible afterall. lol[/QUOTE]

DUUUUDDEEEE

dont make me cry on a friggin Monday! lol

We love yall!!! and yes… Disney Land 2013 is SOOO ON!! lol

Bun: we will try well into the new year before seeing RE

MY BETA IS NEGATIVE!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:grouphug: :cheer: :clap: :grouphug: :cheer: :clap:

Amy, that is awesome news!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: So glad you can move forward!

Last night I mentioned to DH that I had looked at some of the donor sites to see how the process works…he got very grumpy about this…sigh. I am going to remind him one more time that I need to start moving forward and hope he will understand.

Lucy and Complete - Disnay 2013 sounds perfect!

Bun - I cannot believe that LO will be one in two monthes :woohoo: Where does the time go?