I have been a part of the IF community for over 10 years (mostly ia ivf.ca), TTC in Canada with NO success and paying tons of money with absolutely NOTHING to show for it. Now this is an IVF vacation, for CHEAP and as stressfree as possible(is that even possible, lol). AND it is totally legit… I have met the DRs, seen the JCI accredited hospital, and talked with many women who have cycled here. PLUS it’s CHEAP, with very high success rates, donor sperm and egg packages, and so much more!!!
Plus NO WAIT TIMES!
Here’s some information:
IVF vacations are a growing trend amongst North American couples. In fact, going abroad for IVF is practically a national pastime in countries like Britain where they travel to places such as: India, the Czech Republic, and Hungary to save thousands. North Americans are just starting to wake up to the tremendous opportunities.
Cost $6500 USD
Duration: 19 Days
• Coordination with the doctor prior to the cycle including the transfer of medical records and scheduling of all monitoring appointments
• IVF with Super ICSI as standard practice
• 3 monitoring appointments with ultrasounds
• Airport pick-up and drop-off in San Jose and transportation to 3 medical appointments and pharmacy after the first appointment
• 12 nights at the 4* Doubletree Carieri by Hilton including breakfast daily for 2
• The service of Passport Medical staff while in Costa Rica
• Airport pick-up and drop-off in Panama City
• 7 nights at the 5 star Radisson Decapolis hotel in Panama City, the top customer rated hotel in Panama which is adjacent to the clinic; breakfast daily for two ($20 per day bar credit which can be used for non-alcoholic drinks at the lobby bar and pool bar)
Package Does Not Include:
• Additional meals
The Doubltree Carieri by Hilton - San Jose
This hotel is one of the top hotels in San Jose and is a great option as it is conveniently located 5 minutes from the airport and only 15 minutes from Cima Hospital, the location of Centro Fecundar, Costa Rica.
It has a beautiful pool area for relaxing and is an excellent staging point for tours beyond the city as well. Tours can be booked directly through our affiliate, Tropical Expeditions, who has a desk in the hotel.
It is also conveniently located across the street from a major shopping center, and there is a convenience store, pharmacy, and several restaurants steps from the hotel.
The hotel’s website will provide additional information: http://doubletree1.h…a-Rica/index.do
Radisson Decapolis – Panama City
The Radisson Decapolis is rated as the number one hotel in Panama City on popular websites like Reviews of Hotels, Flights and Vacation Rentals - TripAdvisor. The hotel is located in Paitilla, or what is known as the financial district of the city.
It has a rooftop pool and a popular lounge area just off of reception. It does have a dress code in the lounge though, so no shorts and sandals.
The Decapolis is connected by a walkway to Multicentro, one of the largest shopping centers in the city.
Most importantly, the hotel sits back-to-back with Centro Fecundar, Panama which makes access extremely convenient for collecting the semen sample in privacy (needs to be done within an hour of aspiration) and returning to rest after aspiration and transfer.
If you are feeling up to it either before aspiration or a few days after, you can book tours of the surrounding area on the lower floor. Rest is critical though, and only very light tours should be considered at the appropriate time.
More information can be found on the hotel’s website: http://www.radisson…3-0293/panpcit.
About The Doctor
Dr. Ariel Perez, MD., PhD.
Reproductive Medicine & Assisted Reproduction
Gynecological Laparoscopic Surgery
• Doctor of Medicine, Autonomous University of Central America. San Jose, Costa Rica. 1995.
• Specialist in Gynecology and Obstetrics, University of Costa Rica. 2000.
• Gynecological and Obstetric Doppler Ultrasound, Perinatal Society, San Jose, Costa Rica. 2000.
• Assisted Reproduction, Obstetric and Gynecologic Associates, The Woman’s Hospital, Houston, Texas, USA. 2001.
• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, University of Texas, Houston. 2001-2002.
• Assisted Reproduction Lab: Update Workshop, Bourn Hall Clinic, England. 2002.
• Gynecological Endoscopic Surgery, University of the Valley, Cali, Colombia. 2003.
• National Health System of Panama, Registry 4830 since 1996.
• Collegiate Medic and Surgeon Guild of Costa Rica, Code 5109 since 1997.
• The American Society for Reproductive Medicine, USA, since 2001.
• The European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology, since 2002.
• The American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, USA, since 2003.
Professional Accomplishments and Accolades:
• Costa Rican Clinic Founding Member
• Panamanian Clinic Founding Member
• Director of International In-Vitro Fertilization Program
• Lab Director
• Doctor of Medicine Cum Laude Probatus.
• Birth of the first GIFT child in Costa Rica.
• Birth of the first Ovular Rejuvenation child in Costa Rica.
• Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics, University of Medical Sciences (UCIMED), 2000.
• Gynecology and Obstetrics Post-graduate Professor, University of Costa Rica, 2004.
• English Spoken.
TTC 10 years
Male Factor/Endometriosis/Multiple Sclerosis
3 IUI’s: BFN X 3, Lap from hell in 2006, More successful Lap 2007
IUI #4, CONVERTED TO IVF: BFN
FET #5/6: BFN
FET#7/8: 2 ww, beta Dec 7th