Jan/Feb 2015 IVF

Since I don’t see another group yet I thought I’d go ahead and make one! Please come join me if you are planning on doing an IVF cycle Jan/Feb!

I am starting IVF #2 in January. Had IVF #1 in 2012 and perfect baby boy in May 2013. Praying for another success!! :slight_smile:

I will be starting IVF #2 in January as well. My first round of IVF was a BFN in 2012. My hubby and I finally decided it was time to give it one last shot. I go for my baseline ultrasound next Tuesday. The doctors have changed things up quite a bit this cycle so I’m praying for success!

Hoping to get back on here and see good news from all of you!

Hello Girls! I am also doing IVF in January and would like to join this thread. I have a 2 year old daughter from IVF #2 and I am hoping to give her a sibling.
I start birth control tomorrow and my meds on the 6th. We are doing the Colorado Protocol this time.

Hey Ladies! I will be doing IVF this month (January!). I just started my injectables today, had baseline ultrasound and bloodworm 2 days ago. My Dr is shooting for January 21st. I’m hoping good vibes for all of us. This marks 3 years of my husband and I trying to conceive, I have moderate endometriosis, low ovarian reserve and I had a polyp on my uterus…but my husband is perfect, so there’s a good thing. Looking forward to the journey with you all!

I am starting IVF #1 this month as well (only on Day 1 of stim meds). We had two prior IUI cycles fail (as well as some failed medication only cycles) so my RE pushed us to move to IVF and I am cautiously optimistic. Diagnosis is unexplained infertility, been trying since 2013. I would be interested in hearing about others prior experiences with IVF (how you felt throughout the cycle, etc. - the things the docs don’t tell you). Good luck to you all - I hope to hear good news from you!

How is everyone doing? I really wanted to start this month but DH changed jobs and is all stressed out about money. Even though my parents have offered to loan us the money for the cycle I’m afraid that he’ll be too stressed out to be supportive and that will make me anxious. Fingers crossed that he’ll get back into a good happy work grove so I can get on with having anorher baby. :slight_smile: But I can’t wait to hear about everyone elses success!

Hi ladies. It’s bee quite a few years since I have been on this site…
Here is my current journey… I am now waiting for ET in a couple days. I had a retrieval yesterday. I had 8 eggs and 3 fertilized. Protocol is a 3 day transfer for 4 or less eggs. DH and I have still opted for a 5 day. Up until today I had been optimistic, but now a little worried. I am trying to stay positive. It’s a hard journey. Best wishes to everyone,

Hi Tanya! Do you know the grades of your 3 embryos? We decided to grow our 4 embryos to day 6 and freeze them. I am currently in the process to do a FET in March. It was the most stressful cycle i’ve ever done, Not knowing if they were going to make it to day 5. My doc said they were still a little slow on day 5 so he wanted to grow them to day 6 and freeze. On day 5 I had an early blast and a morula. On day 6 they were a hatching blast and a blastocyst. I hope you have good results with this cycle. Good luck!

[QUOTE=“Deedra11, post: 1789154, member: 84350”]Hi Tanya! Do you know the grades of your 3 embryos? We decided to grow our 4 embryos to day 6 and freeze them. I am currently in the process to do a FET in March. It was the most stressful cycle i’ve ever done, Not knowing if they were going to make it to day 5. My doc said they were still a little slow on day 5 so he wanted to grow them to day 6 and freeze. On day 5 I had an early blast and a morula. On day 6 they were a hatching blast and a blastocyst. I hope you have good results with this cycle. Good luck![/QUOTE]
Hi Deedra… Thanks. No I don’t know the grades yet. I should be able to find out more tomorrow. My protocol this time was completely different from any other ones I had in the past. It sounds like yours are doing pretty good. Best of luck with your FET in March. Growing to 5 and 6 days is great. I can only hope ours get there.

Hi girls. May I join your group? I’m 38 years old and trying for baby #2 after a successful IVF in 2012-2013. With no frozen embryos from last time, we did another stim cycle a few weeks ago which ultimately resulted in two (6-day) embryos. I’m waiting for my PGS results this week and going a bit stir crazy.

Hi Alm30324,
Welcome! I’m hoping with you for your PGS results :slight_smile: