January 2 WW

I got a positive OPK on Sunday. So I am officially in my 2ww!!! We are just trying naturally so I’m happy that I O’d on my own :slight_smile:
Anyone else in their 2ww??

Me!!!

I am! I had my IUI on 12/30 and I have my beta 13th. :babydust::babydust::babydust: Baby dust to us! Keep me in your prayers and I will keep you in mine. Let me know how you are doing. I am really struggling this go round as another failure means IVF.

How exciting!!! The 13th will be here soooo soon!! I know it seems like forever, but it will be worth the wait when we get our BFP’s!!!
I will certainly keep you in my prayers! I’m sorry you are struggling this cycle, but remain hopeful.:bsv:

prayers and thoughts to both of you during your 2WW.

Had our IUI on the 31st with 2 eggs at 18mm and 19mm, and set to test on the 14th.

As bad as the 2WW can be, the worst is the 1-day wait between going to the lab and waiting for the nurses to call.

Next stop for us is IVF as well.
Here is some :babydust:

dreams

Thanks for the support girls. I have been having the craziest dreams the last couple of days all about baby/pregnancy. I think I am just so ready to be a mom and I am just struggling so much emotionally. I woke up this morning feeling so bad that I had not gotten pregnant. I know it would make my husband so happy. He is more than kind and supportive, I just want this to be over. I helps to come on here and share feelings. I am about 6dpo I think, so almost half way there. I just am not sure I want to go there… then again if IVF will result in a pregnancy, I do want to go there. Let me know how you girls are doing.

I’m in it too. I won’t know if it worked until around the 8th, as that is when I’m supposed to be getting AF. I think the worst part about the 2WW is wondering if every off symptom is part of a newly established pregnancy, or if they are just early signs of an impending period.

But if this cycle doesn’t work, then I want to go in for a Hystereosalpingogram(sp?) as my doctor never gave me one. I’d love to find out if I have blocked tubes before I expend any more of an effort, as I’d like to know if I need some more complicated treatments.

I’m on the 2ww. Just starting to try (naturally for now) again after having fibroids removed in the summer. I want to try naturally for a couple of months before going back to other interventions.

welcome

ilovemydog- welcome!

Have y’all seen this video. Thought is was pretty good.

Tears and Hope - the infertility awareness project

We are cycle buddies marap! I also got my +OPK on Sunday the 1st.

The 14th seems SO far away!!! I wonder if I can hold off POAS until then! :flower:

Oh, how exciting!!! I for one do not have a POAS addiction. Makes me soooo sad as I have only ever had BFN’s…
But i am staying positive. And praying…ALOT!!

I will be praying for all of you girls!!!:bsv:

Marap- with you on the POAS… don’t even do it anymore. I just wait for :af: or blood results. I am praying for everyone too!

After 3 years, I’ve only needed to POAS twice (both BFN). Once I was a day or two late and the other time I had an IUI and wanted to see for myself before the clinic called me with the results.

So today I am 4DPO. This might be TMI but starting last night (and still today) my nipples are INSANELY sensitive. It is uncomfortable to even touch them, and wearing a bra today SUCKS!! On-line it says one of the early systems of pregnancy in the early days past ovulation are overly sensitive breasts/nipples.

Trying NOT to over-analyze this!!! :pray:

I just started my TWW as well and it’s already driving me crazy. I don’t want to see another :bfn:. I had a crazy dream last night that my little sister (20 years old with one child already) announced that she was having triplets.

I too am in the 2ww and had a positive OPK on the 1st! We are trying naturally until March when we move on to IVF! I am keeping you all in my prayers for that BFP!!

Waiting- That IS a symptom though. I know you don’t want to get your hopes up, but I would be thrilled with it!!
as for me, I’m 5dpo and my symptoms are only bloated, emotional, crazy dreams, and some watery CM. But it could all be from so much other things, too.
:cross::cross::cross::cross::cross::cross::cross:
That we ALL get our BFP’s we so much deserve!!

Hi All,

Joining in here. IUI was today. 2ww is over 1/20 :cross:

[quote=marap]Waiting- That IS a symptom though. I know you don’t want to get your hopes up, but I would be thrilled with it!!
as for me, I’m 5dpo and my symptoms are only bloated, emotional, crazy dreams, and some watery CM. But it could all be from so much other things, too.
:cross::cross::cross::cross::cross::cross::cross:
That we ALL get our BFP’s we so much deserve!![/quote]

I’ll be :cross: :cross: for us too!!! I am analyzing every little thing I feel! I am also getting little twinges/pinching on my left side. But the sensitive nips are definitely the biggest symptom!

POAS isn’t on the acronym list… what’s it stand for?