January 2014 due date buddies?

I didn’t see a thread yet for January… Does that mean its too soon to get excited?

I just had my first :bfp: yesterday. I have my second beta tomorrow and am so excited!

Hi there!

I have been dying for someone to start a January board, but was too chicken to do it myself. BUT, want to point out that you have pregnancy brain because it will be January 2014, which is just crazy to think about! :wink:

I’m also worried that it’s too early to be excited, and so worried something will go wrong! I had my betas last weekend and am in the second 2ww. Ultrasound on May 14th. I know there a RIDICULOUS number of BFPS from the April IVF board…I think we set some sort of record. So come on over, gals!!

Congrats, Denise. Looking forward to sharing this journey over the next 9 months!

Hi Ladies! I would love to join in!

Since I achieved this pregnancy naturally, I am very nervous and hopeful all at the same time. We are trying to stay calm and not get ahead of ourselves. After our beta results from Friday, this is becoming more difficult. It was like the b/w confirmed this was actually happening. They did start me on progesterone due to my levels being on the normal/low side of things. I go back on Tuesday for the second beta and then we will schedule the u/s!

Congrats to both of you on your BFP!

:slight_smile: I got my bfp on thursday! second beta on monday! so i will join in.

i am so excited. i keep thinking it’s early you need to slow down, but i can’t!

:welcome: , ladies!!

CinderellasEvilTwin, I know what you mean about wanting to slow down but getting wrapped up in the moment. We are on pins and needles waiting to see if this is really happening. Aren’t telling either set of parents until the ultrasound, and only are telling a few “need-to-know” people otherwise. That’s what I love about these message boards…it’s a place to let out all the feelings, excitement, fear, etc…and if it doesn’t work out, you know you have a blanket of support to fall on. Many women who have been there before.

So what’s everyones scoop? Ultrasound dates yet? My clinic told me to make an appointment with the OB, but I think I’m going to wait until we hopefully see a heartbeat next Tuesday.

We have one previous child from TI/injectables. This was our first cycle of IVF…we tried the TI for #2 and kept overstimming and dealing with cysts. I simultaneously am sooooo excited that it worked, and not really registering that this might actually happen.

Our due date is January 3rd. What about the rest of you? Symptoms? I’m on a ridiculous amount of progesterone as well as estradiol. My skin is the worst it’s ever been…I’m embarrassed to leave the house…and of course I’m exhausted, my boobs hurt, some ligament pain, and I get nauseous if I don’t eat regularly. I’m not sure what’s from the pregnancy and what’s the suppositories, but I had the nausea throughout my whole first pregnancy. It didn’t start until around 6 weeks, though, and I’ve had it since before I took my BFP test!

Would love to hear more about the rest of you! :slight_smile:

Yay! I’m glad you pointed out my pregnancy brain, Francesa! I emailed the moderator to see if they could change it from 2013 to 2014. We’ll see what happens.

My OB ultrasound is on Thursday 5/9. I’m not sure how to calculate the due date. Is it from the date of the trigger shot?

And as far as symptoms go… not much going on. My boobs are fine. No nausea yet. I’m sure in a week or so…

Hi ladies! Congrats on the:bfp: I got mine Thursday and go back tomorrow for my second beta and and ultrasound.

I am beginning to get really nervous for tomorrow and not sure how I am going to sleep tonight!!:pray:

Had my second beta today it was 3852! OB ultrasound on 5/16. I am so excited!

They haven’t given me an official due date, but I think it will be around January 5, which happens to be my brother’s birthday!

we were trying to wait to tell people, but we decided to share the news with our coworkers and close family and friends. They have shared this journey with us thus far and I feel like they need to share this too!

[QUOTE=cinderellaseviltwin]Had my second beta today it was 3852! OB ultrasound on 5/16. I am so excited!

They haven’t given me an official due date, but I think it will be around January 5, which happens to be my brother’s birthday!

we were trying to wait to tell people, but we decided to share the news with our coworkers and close family and friends. They have shared this journey with us thus far and I feel like they need to share this too![/QUOTE]

Isn’t that SUPER HIGH? Like multiples high ? :cheer:

I just called my nurse and she told me that my 2nd beta was 697 and that my due date is January 10th!

SOOOO exciting!

[quote=Denise1972]Isn’t that SUPER HIGH? Like multiples high ? :cheer:

I just called my nurse and she told me that my 2nd beta was 697 and that my due date is January 10th!

SOOOO exciting![/quote]

I feel like it’s high haha We transferred 2 embryos so the chance is there. I’m good with however many are in there. (although if it’s more than 2 i might go into shock!) My husband is terrified of multiples he is panicking just a bit lol.

697 is a good number!

Checking in… Coming over from the IUI threads. Got :bfp: today! Second beta on Wednesday.

YAY, I love all the BFPs rolling in!! Sounds like most of us are in the 2ww for our ultrasounds. I think this wait is almost harder than the first one.

Are you guys having symptoms? It’s so hard to know if it’s the progesterone or not, though the symptoms I’m having are similar to my last pregnancy and I didn’t have them on my BFN cycles. I get nauseous if I don’t eat regularly, and am craving sour foods. Out of breath VERY easily, and having tons of sinus issues. Sometimes feel normal, other times could fall asleep at the drop of a hat. In fact, I just did about an hour ago!

Denise, that was sweet that you had them change the date. Great 2nd beta…your due date is exactly a week after mine! Is this your first pregnancy?

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post links to external sites here or not, so you can just google “due date calculator” and one pops right up. That’s how I got my date, and it was verified by my RE. However, with my last pregnancy, I remember them tweeking it at my first ultrasound. We ended up having him two weeks early anyway. Really hoping that doesn’t happen this time…I do NOT want to be in labor on Christmas!!!

So looking forward to sharing this journey with you all! I still keep in touch with the due date ladies from my last pregnancy in 2010. This looks like a wonderful group of girls to belong to :slight_smile:

Hello ladies!! Got my :bfp: yesterday!!! Second beta on Thursday!

I have had the WORST craving ever for tomatoes in ranch dip and I do not eat tomatoes on anything! I am just thankful I’m craving a veggie and not doritos or something :stuck_out_tongue: I have also been exhusted. I get up to go to the gym before work at 4am every morning and I used to have to take meletonin to go to sleep (I stopped it for the IVF) and I had lots of trouble falling asleep. Half way through the 2ww I was out like a light at 6-630 every night!

Hi Everyone!

I was wondering when a January board was going to pop up!

Definitely am still being cautious but happy at the same time.

This last cycle was my first IVF and we only had 1 embryo transferred. Definitely a miracle for us!

My first pre-natal u/s is May 16th so I have another week to wait.

According to an IVF calendar online I am 5 weeks, 3 days pregnant, due on January 3rd. They go by your retrieval date, which was my DH’s birthday! :slight_smile:

It’s so good to have others going through the same thing! Looking forward to the journey!

[QUOTE=Francesca13]:welcome: , ladies!!

CinderellasEvilTwin, I know what you mean about wanting to slow down but getting wrapped up in the moment. We are on pins and needles waiting to see if this is really happening. Aren’t telling either set of parents until the ultrasound, and only are telling a few “need-to-know” people otherwise. That’s what I love about these message boards…it’s a place to let out all the feelings, excitement, fear, etc…and if it doesn’t work out, you know you have a blanket of support to fall on. Many women who have been there before.

So what’s everyones scoop? Ultrasound dates yet? My clinic told me to make an appointment with the OB, but I think I’m going to wait until we hopefully see a heartbeat next Tuesday.

We have one previous child from TI/injectables. This was our first cycle of IVF…we tried the TI for #2 and kept overstimming and dealing with cysts. I simultaneously am sooooo excited that it worked, and not really registering that this might actually happen.

Our due date is January 3rd. What about the rest of you? Symptoms? I’m on a ridiculous amount of progesterone as well as estradiol. My skin is the worst it’s ever been…I’m embarrassed to leave the house…and of course I’m exhausted, my boobs hurt, some ligament pain, and I get nauseous if I don’t eat regularly. I’m not sure what’s from the pregnancy and what’s the suppositories, but I had the nausea throughout my whole first pregnancy. It didn’t start until around 6 weeks, though, and I’ve had it since before I took my BFP test!

Would love to hear more about the rest of you! :)[/QUOTE]

Good to see you here! :slight_smile:

I love that we have the same due date! New Year’s Babies for us!!

Hi :preg: ladies!!! :clap:

I am in panic mode right now! Too much Google will drive you insane for sure. Since my betas came back on the high side, dh and I have been mentally preparing for the possibility of twins. But the more I research I am finding many ladies with similar betas as mine who had both embies stick with one of the splitting to make triplets. Panicking!! I wish my 2nd beta was done within 2 days instead of 4 days. I figure that the number would have been somewhere in the 1000’s range two days later which doesn’t look as scary high as the 3551 it was at 4 days later. Sorry I’m rambling, but all of this waiting is driving me a little batty, lol. My u/s is on 5/16

Just in case you missed it, I really am thrilled to be :preg:

I’d like to also join you ladies! I’m on the December thread, and I don’t have an EDD yet, but I’m expecting it to be between Christmas and New Year’s, so there’s definitely a chance this could be a January baby.

Had my first ultrasound today and heard a nice little heartbeat of 110 bpm! The nurse said if we’d come in even yesterday we might not’ve heard it, so it’s very exciting to actually get to see it and hear it today.

This was a very surprising natural BFP; we weren’t exactly trying but we were, shall I say, practicing for starting up treatments again in August after surgery to remove the polyp. Needless to say, I won’t be having the surgery, which makes me a little nervous, but I’m just going to keep my fingers crossed. We used Menopur and TI to conceive DD, so we were expecting that whole rigmarole again.

Congratulations to all of you! I’ve seen some of you around in other posts; it’s so cool to see you posting BFPs!

Well I have some bad news. I started cramping this morning around 10 AM and bleeding around 11AM. It was red with large clots. I passed a few large clots and then the cramping stopped. I’m so scared I m/c. I called the nurse and I have blood work tomorrow to see if mt HCG level is rising or dropping.

I’m pretty devastated…why can’t I hold a pregnancy? What is wrong with me?

[quote=MJS61578]Well I have some bad news. I started cramping this morning around 10 AM and bleeding around 11AM. It was red with large clots. I passed a few large clots and then the cramping stopped. I’m so scared I m/c. I called the nurse and I have blood work tomorrow to see if mt HCG level is rising or dropping.

I’m pretty devastated…why can’t I hold a pregnancy? What is wrong with me?[/quote]

i am so sorry. i wish i could hug you. please let us know how your bloodwork goes.