January 2WW

GeauxBaby - I hope you don’t mind that I started this thread :nerd:

My TWW started on 1/1/12. I haven’t been dwelling on it for the past 2 days. But for some reason today I am! I keep switching between [I]“There’s no way it happened on the first Clomid cycle,”[/I] to [I]“I think it may really have happened!”[/I]

I’m also obsessing over crazy stuff, like I have a dentist appt. today at 4 PM and I’m not sure if I want them to do X-rays just in case. Is that nuts?

I need a fast forward button! :woohoo:

My 2ww started on the 1st too!! We did it naturally this cycle( we have taken a few months off of the clomid because it makes me CRAZY). But i got a + OPK on the first so atleast my body is doing what is is supposed to do now!! Best of luck to you, and stay positive!!:babydust:

You too marap!!! Lots of :bsv:

Mara! Welcome back! But so sorry that you have to be here again. I hope your holiday break was nice and relaxing and wish good things for your natural cycle!!

Waiting - No worries, lady!! I’ve been a post-whore lately, but I definitely don’t mind sharing! None of us own the threads, we’re all on this sh!thole ride together! :slight_smile:

Good luck to both of you in your 2WW! I hope it goes by quickly and ends with nothing but ++++'s. I’ll be joining y’all in about 12 days or so.

[QUOTE=marap]My 2ww started on the 1st too!! We did it naturally this cycle( we have taken a few months off of the clomid because it makes me CRAZY). But i got a + OPK on the first so atleast my body is doing what is is supposed to do now!! Best of luck to you, and stay positive!!:babydust:[/QUOTE]
Hello Marap!!! Glad to see you back again!! Hope this is a good month for us! How was your holidays? How is your daughter? I am seeing an RE now and we are doing possibly our last Clomid cycle. If this doesn’t work we are doing injectables.

Chell659- I’m happy to hear from you although I was hoping you got a BFP by now, but that is exciting that you are taking your next steps!!
My Christmas and New Year’s was pretty good. I had surgery on my foot, so I didn’t do much.
My daughter had a wonderful Christmas!! She asked santa for a baby brother or sister,lol! I told her maybe next year…
How are you, your DH, your daughter?? I hope all is well!!

Good luck chell, marap and waiting…hope you get your BFPs soon :slight_smile:
AFM - I have my first IUI scheduled for tomorrow at 12 pm. Apart from excitement i am afraid to miss my ovulation because we havent BD’ed for 3 days (for a good sperm sample). Hope the IUI works. Remember me in prayers.

I’ll be :pray: AngelEyes! Good luck with the IUI!

[QUOTE=marap]Chell659- I’m happy to hear from you although I was hoping you got a BFP by now, but that is exciting that you are taking your next steps!!
My Christmas and New Year’s was pretty good. I had surgery on my foot, so I didn’t do much.
My daughter had a wonderful Christmas!! She asked santa for a baby brother or sister,lol! I told her maybe next year…
How are you, your DH, your daughter?? I hope all is well!![/QUOTE]
We are all good! Had a wonderful Christmas! DH got me an iPad, which I LOVE! Olivia asked for a bike this year. I think she got tired of asking me for a baby, since she asks that every time I go to my doctor! LOL Kids are so funny!! Hope your foot is doing better! Will keep are :cross: that this is our month!

:babydust: Baby dust to us all!:babydust:

[QUOTE=AngelEyess]Good luck chell, marap and waiting…hope you get your BFPs soon :slight_smile:
AFM - I have my first IUI scheduled for tomorrow at 12 pm. Apart from excitement i am afraid to miss my ovulation because we havent BD’ed for 3 days (for a good sperm sample). Hope the IUI works. Remember me in prayers.[/QUOTE]
So excited for you! Have you done IUI before? We will do it next cycle if not pregnant yet. So will they just inject tomorrow or will they do a sonogram to see if the follicles have released? Will :pray: that everything goes smoothly tomorrow and we all get BFP this month!

:babydust: Baby Dust:babydust:

[QUOTE=chell659]So excited for you! Have you done IUI before? We will do it next cycle if not pregnant yet. So will they just inject tomorrow or will they do a sonogram to see if the follicles have released? Will :pray: that everything goes smoothly tomorrow and we all get BFP this month!

:babydust: Baby Dust:babydust:[/QUOTE]
Nopes its the first time :slight_smile: I am just hoping that i ovulate around IUI, i dont want this cycle to get wasted as we havnt BD’ed as well. One of the IUI cons!

My 2WW starts on the 9th. I am so trying to hang on to just a bit of hope but its so hard. 3 failed attempts. if this doesnt work Im switching to injectables. I have no symptoms this time and I’m on 200mg. I pray we all get our :bfp: this month!!!

[QUOTE=pregnancyhopes]My 2WW starts on the 9th. I am so trying to hang on to just a bit of hope but its so hard. 3 failed attempts. if this doesnt work Im switching to injectables. I have no symptoms this time and I’m on 200mg. I pray we all get our :bfp: this month!!![/QUOTE]
We are in the same boat. No ovulation on Clomid yet. This month is 200mg for 7 days instead of 5. If no follicle growth at next ultrasound she will put me on Provera and we go to injectables next month! You will have to keep me posted on how it goes! I start my Clomid tomorrow!

Hoping this dosage will work for us both!!:babydust:

Alright ladies. I apparently ovulated and hit my tww tuesday or wed. Last chance before my lap on the 26th. Which im incrediby nervous about.

How did your IUI go?

[QUOTE=thatgirlinak]How did your IUI go?[/QUOTE]
It went perfect…DH had super sperms, 173.3 million motile sperms post wash. So RE is quite hopeful, but i had just one follicle but then again, all its needed is one egg. So keeping fingers crossed :cross:
and i am offcially 1 dpo today. As i didnot temp yesterday so i am not sure that its 1 or 2 dpo but when RE was doing my IUI, she said that she can see fertile CM. So taking her words and todays temp, i am officially in 2 WW and probably 1 dpo :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=AngelEyess]It went perfect…DH had super sperms, 173.3 million motile sperms post wash. So RE is quite hopeful, but i had just one follicle but then again, all its needed is one egg. So keeping fingers crossed :cross:
and i am offcially 1 dpo today. As i didnot temp yesterday so i am not sure that its 1 or 2 dpo but when RE was doing my IUI, she said that she can see fertile CM. So taking her words and todays temp, i am officially in 2 WW and probably 1 dpo :)[/QUOTE]

Nice numbers!!! I’ve got my fingers crossed for you! :cross:
:cheer:

[QUOTE=JenChicago777]Nice numbers!!! I’ve got my fingers crossed for you! :cross:
:cheer:[/QUOTE]
yeah best of luck to you too :babydust:

Weird sympton…

So today I am 4DPO. This might be TMI but starting last night (and still today) my nipples are INSANELY sensitive. It is uncomfortable to even touch them, and wearing a bra today SUCKS!! On-line it says one of the early systems of pregnancy in the early days past ovulation are overly sensitive breasts/nipples.

Trying NOT to over-analyze this!!! :pray:

[QUOTE=Waiting4Peanut]So today I am 4DPO. This might be TMI but starting last night (and still today) my nipples are INSANELY sensitive. It is uncomfortable to even touch them, and wearing a bra today SUCKS!! On-line it says one of the early systems of pregnancy in the early days past ovulation are overly sensitive breasts/nipples.

Trying NOT to over-analyze this!!! :pray:[/QUOTE]

That sounds promising!!! Last yr in Aug I KNEW I was preg, it ended in chemical preg… BUT my nips and boobs hurt sooooooo much!! It was horrible!!! Bras hurt moving hurt, at one time my DH went to put his arm around me while we were goin to bed, and he barely i mean just barely grazed my nip and I almost beat the heck outta him lol… so that’s what I look for whenever its that time to notice symptoms… So I’m deff keepin you in my thoughts a :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: