January Clomid Starters!

Who else is ringing in the New Year with your good pal, Clomid? I’ll be starting as soon as AF gets here. (Send some AF vibes my way!)

Cheers to everyone! Here’s to hoping 2012 brings us lots of BFPs!!

Probably me!! :slight_smile: I can’t believe it’s almost 2012!!!

I start mine tomorrow night!!! Trading the booze in for Clomid lol but its gonna be worth it!!! Taking mine 5-9… then my follie scan on the 11th. I just can’t believe that my first round is over with & on my 2nd!!

Me!!! I start tomorrow night! Trading in the booze for Clomid lol…

I just can’t believe how fast this past month went and i’m about to start my second round!! Praying this year brings us plenty of luck and :babydust: :babydust: ill be taking mine 5-9 and my follie scan is on the 11th…

[quote=GeauxBaby]Who else is ringing in the New Year with your good pal, Clomid? I’ll be starting as soon as AF gets here. (Send some AF vibes my way!)

Cheers to everyone! Here’s to hoping 2012 brings us lots of BFPs!![/quote]

I will be once AF gets here. I’ll send AF vibes your way if you send them my way LOL. I tested yesterday BFN and I have had cramps yesterday and today but nothing. Today is CD31. Just so confused still. I think technically my 2WW isn’t up until Jan. 3 but have felt like AF is coming on plus have the BFN.

I will be starting Clomid 200mg for 7 days, Jan 6-Jan 12. Go in for follicle scan Jan 19th. This will be my last Clomid cycle after this we will move to Follitism and Ovidrel. Hoping we won’t have to go that route.

Had initial scan today. Everything looks good. Have a small cyst on right ovary that is why we are waiting til next Friday to start Clomid. RE said it was the Provera that caused the cyst, but she said it was small and will go away on it’s own!

:babydust: Baby Dust to Everyone this Month!!:babydust:

[QUOTE=GeauxBaby]Who else is ringing in the New Year with your good pal, Clomid? I’ll be starting as soon as AF gets here. (Send some AF vibes my way!)

Cheers to everyone! Here’s to hoping 2012 brings us lots of BFPs!![/QUOTE]

If you are starting a new list for Jan you can adde on! I updated my signature with all my dates!!

Thanks!

Lot of baby dust!:babydust:

3rd Times a Charm!

Hi everyone! I will be joining you again this month. I started my third round of Clomid yesterday (days 3-7 this time around) and have my follie scan on 1/6. We were supposed to do IUI, but my husband has Army duty the weekend that it would fall on… so, we try again naturally. Hoping this is my cycle to get a :bfp: !!!

Did you guys like the list thing for December? Want a new one for January starters? If so…any suggestions on improvements? If everyone would like to keep it going for Jan, I’ll create a new one in a few days once we have a few more starters.

Looks like I start on Cycle Day 5, which is the 1st.

[QUOTE=JeSmith05]Looks like I start on Cycle Day 5, which is the 1st.[/QUOTE]

I start tomorrow evening, we’re one day diff this round :slight_smile:

I’ll Keep :pray: & keeping :cross:!!

day 2 of clomid

I just started my clomid on 12/30/2011 and I have never used it before so I have no idea what to expect. I find myself wondering what is going to happen next. I continue the clomid until cycle day 7 then after that I have my scan on 1/8/2012 and hopefully everything looks good to go. I wish you ladies all the best and look forward to hearing and sharing stories. GOOD LUCK…:babydust: :babydust:

Started spotting yesterday so I was sure AF was on her way today. Not only is she NOT here, I’ve stopped spotting and the cramps are gone. What the what?!

[QUOTE=GeauxBaby]Started spotting yesterday so I was sure AF was on her way today. Not only is she NOT here, I’ve stopped spotting and the cramps are gone. What the what?![/QUOTE]

Did you test?? Sending positive thoughts your way… Just an fyi, when I call my doc and say it’s cd1 they akways ask if it’s a full bleed. Usually I’m gushing at this point so my answer is always yes. Then they ask “you’re sure?”

[QUOTE=GeauxBaby]Started spotting yesterday so I was sure AF was on her way today. Not only is she NOT here, I’ve stopped spotting and the cramps are gone. What the what?![/QUOTE]
Sending prayers your way. When i took provera, i also did not get the full flow and it was spotting on and off. I ended up going for u/s and they discovered a cyst. Ofcourse i hope this is not the case for you. Also it can take upto 2 weeks for :af: to come after quitting progesterone.

Thanks, ladies.

Slopes - I had a very early chemical pregnancy this cycle. Yep, I always count CD1 as when she shows in all her glory.

AngelEyess - I’m PRAYING it’s not another cyst. I’m hoping I couldn’t have a c/p and a cyst, but I know it happens. Last time I came off prog supps, it took a few days, I was just so sure she was on her way yesterday. Boo IF!!

[QUOTE=GeauxBaby]Thanks, ladies.

Slopes - I had a very early chemical pregnancy this cycle. Yep, I always count CD1 as when she shows in all her glory.

AngelEyess - I’m PRAYING it’s not another cyst. I’m hoping I couldn’t have a c/p and a cyst, but I know it happens. Last time I came off prog supps, it took a few days, I was just so sure she was on her way yesterday. Boo IF!![/QUOTE]

I’m sorry. I read that but then forgot. :hugs:

AF is finally here! Yaaay!! But my stupid RE’s office is closed today, I guess. They were open on Christmas Eve, but not the day after New Years? Hopefully, they’ll be open tomorrow and not gone this entire week.

[QUOTE=GeauxBaby]AF is finally here! Yaaay!! But my stupid RE’s office is closed today, I guess. They were open on Christmas Eve, but not the day after New Years? Hopefully, they’ll be open tomorrow and not gone this entire week.[/QUOTE]

They should be open… That’s not fair to patients if they were to be closed all wk… specially when it comes to conceiving… Today is CD7… I take my 3rd Clomid tonight… i’m noticing that i’m gettin small headaches they time around… and lil light headed… then goes away… Then theres the hot flashes… which is ok since i’m freezing lol

I understand! So I am on Cycle Day 6, on my 2nd day of Clomid, 100MG. So I have to share that I was feeling rotten during the holiday trip to the inlaws, when i got back my RE’s office was closed, and so was my primary dr. office. I went to Urgent Care, and the dr. there asked what kind of meds I was on and asked me tons of questions about clomid, prog. levels, etc. So I told her, she is into all that fertility stuff and told me to up it to 100mgs, and also gave me a perscription for Proges. oral tablets to be taken after I ovulate! So I am excited this time around! The cream was 232.00 for one month, and that was with insurace! So the tablets will do! So hopeful now…:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Also please start the Jan. Calender as well!

Thanks!