January Due Date Buddies!

I can’t find the Jan thread- under iui due date buddies so I am starting one now!

I had my IUI May 1st, now pregnant (eek!) and due Jan 21!

I am nervous and of course would love support for all the good milestones for us Jan folks!

Yay for winter babies!!!

[QUOTE=ilovemyjob]I can’t find the Jan thread- under iui due date buddies so I am starting one now!

I had my IUI May 1st, now pregnant (eek!) and due Jan 21!

I am nervous and of course would love support for all the good milestones for us Jan folks!

Yay for winter babies!!![/QUOTE]

I officially have a Jan due date but have been hanging out with the Dec IUI due date girls especially since my twins will probably make their appearance in December. But glad to hang out here too!! Can’t believe i’m finally :preg: :preg:

Congrats!

I have been posting and following the Dec. thread but my due date is in January.

I’m excited that I will be having a winter baby. I live in Texas and summer is killer.

I live in texas too, and really didn’t want to be due in the summer. (not that I would have complained either way, bc I am thankful Im pregnant)

I love winter time :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=luckduck84]Congrats!

I have been posting and following the Dec. thread but my due date is in January.

I’m excited that I will be having a winter baby. I live in Texas and summer is killer.[/QUOTE]

I am due jan 13th but might be earlier with twins and been in the December thread as well. Hola!

I was trying to figure out which Due Date thread to join, but I think your posts help. My wife’s due date is officially Jan 2nd, but she will probably deliver between late October and mid November with triplets… We just told our friends/co-workers on FB Sunday – let the fun begin! :slight_smile:

Wow congrats on triplets!! How do you feel about 3?? Wondering from a guys perspective.