January IUI

I thought I would go ahead and start this since there are a lot of us planning a new cycle in January. Best of luck to everyone!

Yay for a Jan thread!!

Ill be iui’ing again come Jan/Feb.

Goodluck to you

unless their is a miracle pregnancy at my house this month we should be doing our first IUI late jan early Feb, so I will go ahead and join this thread…

I feel like all of my time is consumed with thinking about my journey ahead, and wondering if i will be one of the lucky ones to actuallly receive a BFP on the first try… and if not how long can I handle the every month waiting, and emotional and physical stress

I’m so glad that I found this forum. It has been a huge comfort to read the stories of so many couples also ttc. I don’t feel very Christmasy this year. I kind of just want December to end so we can hurry up and get started in January! We are thinking about changing to a different sperm bank. Not sure yet. I try not to dwell on it, but I can’t help it. I want a baby so bad, my thoughts always turn that way. Hoping all of our prayers are answered. Best of luck to everyone! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:

YAY for January!

I have been waiting a whole like 30 days for this thread thanks for starting it! I am back in on the IUI cycle for January I had to sit out December due to a cyst and vacation. I am going to be recharged and ready to rock and roll in Jan!:cross: :cross: :cross: :bsv: :bsv: :bsv:
I have never been pregnant and I :pray: that 2011 will be the year for us…for all of us!:pray:

We will be doing IUI #2 in late January. I have PCOS and it has been a struggle. I am hoping for the best for all of us this year! An ultrasound after the first IUI showed I never ovulated. Has this happened to anyone before? It makes me so nervous for the next IUI. I started a thread asking about it, but no one has replied yet. I am excited to have others to share with! This is my first time joining a forum!
Thanks!!

Marley: I have never had that happen with no ovulation but I’ve definitely heard of it happening with other ladies on this forum. It just means that your RE needs to adjust your meds to help your ovulation. Not sure what you are on, but I know a lot of people simply up their dosage of clomid and are able to successfully ovulate.

Yay, I was waiting for this thread! If our natural cycle doesn’t end in a :bfp:this month I calculated that we will probably be having our second IUI on or around New Year’s Day! Hopefully 2011 proves to be a turning point for us …and for all of the other ladies on this thread! Here’s to many :bfp:s in 2011!!!

Ladies,

I am wishing you all the very best in January!! Janurary is so special for me because I got my BFP and now my beautiful son. It can happen for you! My advice is too stay positive, have faith, and if your gut feeling tells you something, go with it!!! Sending you baby dust !!:babydust:

nikki82: I will also have my first IUI in January. :bfp: for all!

lilbug: I feel ya…bring on January! I have been so not in the holiday spirit. I have the stockings hung up, but that’s it. No tree put up yet and I doubt it will. It’s just a sad time. I was supposed to have a 4 month old for this christmas…i think it is just getting to me. blah, blah, blah.

:pray:, :cross:, & :babydust: to all for January!!!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I woke up to :af:. We are out of town for Christmas so I guess I will call my RE first thing Monday morning. After we drive the 900 miles home. :slight_smile: I am so glad that we got to go home for Christmas. I seriously needed some time with my family! Hope you are all doing well. Can’t wait to get this next cycle started. I feel like all I have been doing is waiting… and waiting… Waiting for AF, waiting for follicles to mature…waiting to test…I guess that is the nature of the beast. LOL! Best of luck to everyone in January!!! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:

[QUOTE=leighalex78]Marley: I have never had that happen with no ovulation but I’ve definitely heard of it happening with other ladies on this forum. It just means that your RE needs to adjust your meds to help your ovulation. Not sure what you are on, but I know a lot of people simply up their dosage of clomid and are able to successfully ovulate.

Yay, I was waiting for this thread! If our natural cycle doesn’t end in a :bfp:this month I calculated that we will probably be having our second IUI on or around New Year’s Day! Hopefully 2011 proves to be a turning point for us …and for all of the other ladies on this thread! Here’s to many :bfp:s in 2011!!![/QUOTE]

Good luck to all! I am a January IUI too, if the timing works out. My CD12 is 12/31 so Leighalex we are cycle buddies!

My REs office is closed on 1/1 and 1/2 so hopefully I’m not READY to trigger on 12/31 bc we wouldn’t be able to do IUIs, just T/I. Hoping my body holds out just an extra 2 days!

There’s actually a January IUI thread here too.

http://forums.fertilitycommunity.com/intrauterine-insemination-iui/2020195993-january-iuis.html

[quote=OCWife2010]There’s actually a January IUI thread here too.

http://forums.fertilitycommunity.com/intrauterine-insemination-iui/2020195993-january-iuis.html[/quote]

I was going to say I hadn’t seen it when I started this one, but then I noticed the date. This one started Dec 7 and the other one started Dec 16. Doesn’t really matter which one you use, but we probably don’t need 2 for January. Hmmm…

I totally don’t mind posting on both!

I’m on Day 3 of Femara tonight. I have ZERO symptoms, which is fantastic. With Clomid I had severe headaches, night sweats, and a LOT of fatigue and generally felt effed up!

NYE can’t come soon enough - I want my CD12 u/s to see how the follies are doing!

I don’t like the se of clomid either. It makes me feel so bloated and I feel like I have to go to the br all the time. But, it is what my RE likes. Best of luck on your us. I hope this is the one for you! I was so heartboken last month. We decided to wait out a cycle. Plus we found out that our insurance had some changes. One of which was in our favor. They are now going to cover 90% of our iui. Before they covered 50% which is still not bad. I just wish they would cover the medication! That’s the part that costs the most. That and the DS. :slight_smile:

:cross: for you! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:

I would like to join up too! I also had a cyst this month and had to sit this month out. I go back in two weeks to see if it is gone. If it is, we are back in business. If not, I am hounding my Social worker to find us a little one. One way or another, we are going to be parents.

Merry Christmas Ladies!
OCWife, yay, we are cycle buddies!!! I think Boo’smommy is our cycle buddy too. I guess it doesn’t matter what thread we post on, I will just keep checking and posting on both if they are both active but I do remember you starting this one first, lilbug. And sorry about your lovely christmas present. :af: is an evil witch!
I am on CD7 with Femara and so far so good, I’m lovin the lack of hot flashes and irritability, knock on wood. I don’t want to jinx it. I’ve never been monitored to I too am anxious to see how my follies are doing.
:pray:ing that your body holds out OCwife so you can go in on Jan. 3rd.
Positive thoughts for 2011!!!

I am definitely liking the Femara! Took my 3rd dose tonight and luckily, no bad s/e yet!

Ideally, when I go in on 12/31, I want my follies to be close to ready but still a few days away, and hopefully go back in on Monday the 3rd and trigger then. Wish us all TONS of luck!
:grouphug:

January

Hi Ladies
I am hoping to be doing our 2nd medicated IUI around mid-late Jan. We have u/s on 12/30 to determine the next schedule.

We had IUI in Nov. with BFN. I had cd3 u/s late Nov and had very large cysts so I had to go on BCP to shrink them down.

Unfortunately, I’ve been having a lot of endo issues this past month. My last lap was in Feb, so I’m really hoping we can just be aggressive and endo won’t be a problem, though its very hard to remain hopeful! Im trying …

Prayers for everyone … :bsv: for us all!

Let 2010 hurry up and end - 2011 will be the year for us all!!

:bfp: all around!

:pray:ing that your cysts have gone away Bham. GL on your u/s!!!