Jax fl ladies

Trying to decided what clinic…Firm or jcrm ??

I have been a patient of Dr. Lipari’s for a year and a half. I can’t say enough great things about him. He is incredibly compassionate and truly cares about his patients. He is also very research oriented, and is on top of all the most recent studies/cutting edge treatments. The entire staff is wonderful too.

It never hurts to do a consult. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best wishes!

Ty… I did set up a consult but had to reschedule. Hope you are having a better 2012 :)… are you going to try again?? I think I still have a credit at the firm … .which doesn’t matter …its whatever will give you the live birth as you know.

I live in Georgia but I also have Dr. Lipari at JCRM and totally love him!!! I have been very very happy with my care there. If I can get through this pregnancy in one piece I will be going back for fet for siblings. :cross:

I would recommend also having a consult with him and make a decision from there.

We are going to try again sometime this spring. My body is still recovering from our recent loss, so the timing will depend on when things get back to normal. We had a consult last week for our next cycle, and are going to do CCS testing. At least we won’t have to wonder about the health of the embryos moving forward. We have been through hell the last year and a half and Dr. Lipari (and the entire staff) has been so wonderful. I am confident we will be successful one day!

When are you thinking about cycling again?

Flybaby, congrats on your pregnancy!

Just chiming in as another patient of Dr. Lipari. He’s wonderful. I can’t recommend him enough!

[quote=Better2012]We are going to try again sometime this spring. My body is still recovering from our recent loss, so the timing will depend on when things get back to normal. We had a consult last week for our next cycle, and are going to do CCS testing. At least we won’t have to wonder about the health of the embryos moving forward. We have been through hell the last year and a half and Dr. Lipari (and the entire staff) has been so wonderful. I am confident we will be successful one day!

When are you thinking about cycling again?

Flybaby, congrats on your pregnancy![/quote]

Thank you Better2012. I was really rooting for you, I am so happy to hear that you are going to try again.

Does JCRM outsource their CCS testing and do they do it inhouse? If someone else does it who will you use for the CCS testing?

Thanks Flybaby. The cells will be extracted at JCRM and then sent to a genetics lab for analysis. I can’t remember what the name of the lab is, but can find out. I’m thrilled that they can do the testing.

may I ask the cost of the testing ? Is ccs testing the same as testing 4 chromosome disorder

Can CCS testing be done on blasts? I doubt it but it would definitely be something we’d be looking into if it can.

Comeonsnowbabies- I’ll PM you that info.

SassyMollassy- Yes, it’s done on blasts. It’s unique from traditional PGD in that it looks at every pair of chromosomes versus a limited amount. They will extract 7-9 cells on day five and send those to the lab for testing. Dr. Lipari suggested it to us, because we have unexplained recurrent pregnancy loss (however, with our most recent loss the baby was chromosomally normal).

Let me know if you have any other questions, and feel free to PM me!

Hope you’re having a good week :slight_smile:

[quote=Better2012]Comeonsnowbabies- I’ll PM you that info.

SassyMollassy- Yes, it’s done on blasts. It’s unique from traditional PGD in that it looks at every pair of chromosomes versus a limited amount. They will extract 7-9 cells on day five and send those to the lab for testing. Dr. Lipari suggested it to us, because we have unexplained recurrent pregnancy loss (however, with our most recent loss the baby was chromosomally normal).

Let me know if you have any other questions, and feel free to PM me!

Hope you’re having a good week :)[/quote]Thank you for the info. This will definitely be something I discuss with Dr. Lipari next week!