July 2014 Due Date Buddies

Such exciting months ahead! Inviting all to share their journey here! Happy & healthy 9 months!

Hey! I was just thinking I needed to look for a due date buddy group! My original due date was July 11, but I’m expecting identical twins (yikes!) so it will be about mid June. But - we will all be at the same stage so I need that support!! I’m already experiencing nausea - and severe exhaustion (likely caused by chasing a 2 and 4 year old!). How is everyone else?

Saw the flicker of the heartbeat on the ultrasound monitor today! WOW! :slight_smile: So amazing!

Hi KCHARMANE and AMAY1128! I’m greengreengrass…and my story is below. Thank you for starting this due date buddy board. My due date is July 26, 214. I know it’s early, but I’m very hopeful and have no reason to believe we’ll experience anything but SUCCESS. I’ve been having a lot of trouble with this website recently, but it’s still my preferred fertility group…

Hi ladies! Joining here from the October IVF board. As of now, my due date is July 16. We saw the heartbeat today! So exciting. Congrats greengrass! Was wondering how you were doing.

Yay!!! Congrats on your u/s!!! Keeping u in my prayers!!

Welcome! I came from the October FET board. In due July 12 - but I have identical twins so I think my due date will be June sometime. Praying that both babies stay!!

Looking forward to you seeing the heartbeat!!

Hi ladies! So fun to see some of you from the Oct IVF board and congrats to everyone else! Yes, it’s early but I’m hopeful! The ultrasound on Thursday showed a heart rate of 130. My expected due date is also July 16th! Prinny, we seem to be on the same exact schedule! Look forward to sharing this journey with all of you!!

Hi Greengreengrass! Congrats!! Good luck at your upcoming ultrasound. I’m looking forward to sharing these next 9 months with you!! :o

Hi kcharmane! Congrats on seeing the heartbeat! Amazing! It’s great to see you on this board and thanks for starting it!

Hi amay - I’m happy to join you on this board. Wow! Identical twins! That’s so fantastic. Congrats and I wish you all the best. Looking forward to sharing this journey with you.

Fellow preggo here! So happy to see all you new ladies here in the Due Date forum. Wishing you good luck and happy, healthy pregnancies!

I am glad to see some of our October ladies moving over here! My due date is July 3rd but like Amay I am expecting twins so likely won’t make it that far. How is everyone doing with m/s. I don’t have it all the time or even that frequently but I find that I will be halfway through eating something and a wave of nausea will hit. Not horrible all things considered.

Hey! Are your twins fraternal or identical? I have identical - which freaks me out. I go for an ultrasound tomorrow. I’ll be 7 weeks 2 days at that point. Hoping and praying for a separation between the two. I’ve been having lots of m/s. For some reason today was particularly bad. I only want to drink tea (can’t stand water). I had this with my other pregnancies - but this time it is just constant. I guess because there are two?? I hope all goes well with you!

Hey! Are your twins fraternal or identical? I have identical - which freaks me out. I go for an ultrasound tomorrow. I’ll be 7 weeks 2 days at that point. Hoping and praying for a separation between the two. I’ve been having lots of m/s. For some reason today was particularly bad. I only want to drink tea (can’t stand water). I had this with my other pregnancies - but this time it is just constant. I guess because there are two?? I hope all goes well with you!

Mine comes and goes also, and it’s throughout the day so I can never really try to prepare myself for it. I have noticed it usually comes if I don’t eat frequently so I try to eat frequent, small meals.

My twins are fraternal. We transferred 2 but I was so worried that neither would stick I never considered twins! I am 8w4d now. I had an us last week and won’t get to see the OB until Dec 4th. It seems so far away! It’s always a waiting game it seems, I will just have to focus on thanksgiving :slight_smile:

Hi all! I had my 3rd BETA today at 5w2d and it’s 24,298. Nurse said that we won’t check HCG anymore. My first ultrasound is Wednesday. Hoping to see a nice sac with something growing in there. The next ultrasound will be two weeks later around 7 1/2 weeks where we hope to see a heartbeat. I’m still taking crinone 2x per day and estradiol 2mg 2x per day. I’m allowing myself to think of the near future….how/when to tell our friends, etc. Epiphany/Three Kings Day might be fun time, even if it’s about one week early. We could make a big paella and have a Kings Cake with the hidden baby Jesus in it. I don’t think I want to make a big announcement at the party, because I’m actually not a showy type person, but I dunno. I just don’t know how we’re going to tell all the people we need to tell without the news spreading like gossip.

My nausea has been off and on. Would get a little nauseous one day and then nothing for a couple of days. But as if yesterday it’s come on with a vengeance. I’m exactly 7 weeks today. Eating helps a little but not completely. Honestly, I don’t mind too much. Every time it disappears I get so worried that I’m not pregnant anymore. Lol. Wish I could stop worrying.