July 2015 IUI cycle buddies

Cd 2 for me today to start my first iui for baby number 2. Cd 3-7 I am doing clomid 100mg. The cd 7, 9, and 11 I am doing 150ui of fsh injections. I am so nervous. I can’t believe this month has finally got here.

Let us know how it goes Rach007!

Yay! I’m so excited for you, Rach!!

THanks guys :slight_smile: I really hope we only have to do one month. I dont think i could do all that we did last time to get our son :slight_smile:

good luck!! We are also TTC #2- we are on IUI #4 this month…praying we both get our BFPs!!!

Looks like we’ll be trying again in August with our 3rd IUI. I’m really hoping we see some BFPs here!!!

So, I realize this is a little off topic. But today is cd8. I just took an opk and it’s positive. I’ve been ovulating very regularly on cd11 or 12. Before IUI when we were trying naturally, I was ovulatating textbook cd14. This is very strange. Strange enough that I took a preg test-BFN.

[QUOTE=“Christine9, post: 1790658, member: 85016”]Looks like we’ll be trying again in August with our 3rd IUI. I’m really hoping we see some BFPs here!!![/QUOTE]
oh aug is a good month! Prayers for bfp!

here is my update
Ok we are coming along now [I][U]smile emoticon[/U][/I] I have a 20 and a 16 on my right and my left had a 14 and my lining is an 8.5. So since I still have no positive opks we are doing one more fsh tonight to see if we can get that left one to grow more and the. Trigger on Monday at midnight and iui on Wednesday at 2 pm

it is getting so close so nervous.

[QUOTE=“Christine9, post: 1790660, member: 85016”]So, I realize this is a little off topic. But today is cd8. I just took an opk and it’s positive. I’ve been ovulating very regularly on cd11 or 12. Before IUI when we were trying naturally, I was ovulatating textbook cd14. This is very strange. Strange enough that I took a preg test-BFN.[/QUOTE]
Did you call the doc and see if they can test your lh levels

Yay Rach! So excited for you. Is 8.5 lining good? I don’t know if mine has ever been measured. Your numbers seem promising especially with another day to go. I can’t wait for some good news.

I did not call the dr. I was only using the OPK for myself. I was feeling good seeing a positive test around the same time every month. I guess I will let them know when I call to schedule my next u/s. It does make me feel uneasy. I’m starting to wonder if I should skip another cycle. I hate to think I’m wasting donor sperm. It’s not like it’s cheap!

ya 8.5 is good i think they want it over 8 or something but it will still get thicker too. Ya i understand on not wasting donor sperm. You should check your progesterone 7 days after ovulation and make sure you ovulated. Maybe you should use injections and trigger and stuff to be for sure :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“rach007, post: 1790670, member: 61198”]ya 8.5 is good i think they want it over 8 or something but it will still get thicker too. Ya i understand on not wasting donor sperm. You should check your progesterone 7 days after ovulation and make sure you ovulated. Maybe you should use injections and trigger and stuff to be for sure :)[/QUOTE]
I think I’ll discuss it with my RE. Thanks for your support!!!

We had 15 Mil sperm! So excited bring on the 2ww!

Dying for an update! I have to live through you ladies until next month…
Clove-did you get set up for your meds? I know there can be a lot involved with those.
Leowifey-any news? Did you have your IUI this month?
Rach-how’s the waiting going?

I have been testing out trigger and so with my internet cheapies it is gone but i still have a positive to with frer. So my testing for real will be thursday the 23rd. I am so nervous and excited at the same time.

Good luck Rach!!! I know how nerve wracking it can be. Keeping my fingers crossed

Thanks ya it is way nerve wracking and i just want the trigger to be out of the system.

oh my goodness 9dpiui i have a line! trigger has been tested out

[QUOTE=“rach007, post: 1790707, member: 61198”]oh my goodness 9dpiui i have a line! trigger has been tested out[/QUOTE]
I see it!! How exciting!!

ya and it is darker today too :slight_smile: omg this is crazy :slight_smile: