July 2ww

I have taken a bit of a break from everything really. I haven’t been on here for a while because I needed the mental break. Plus we are on vacation. I am doing a natural cycle this month mainly because we went out of town during ovulation. I didn’t want to take clomid either because I needed a break from the side effects. I have kind of temped. And I am pretty sure I ovulated on Monday (based on my temp increase) and we bd that night and Tuesday. So at least I have a chance! Anyways, I figured I’d start a July 2ww tread. I will likely test on the 12th but hopefully I’ll make it to the 14th! Good luck this month ladies!

I too am in my 2ww. I can test on Tuesday 6/9!
:pray: for :bfp: for us both!

Hi Praying! I’m glad you started this thread. I totally understand the need to take a break. This is my last round of Clomid… forever!! I’m so tired of the side effects. I’m really over being irritable. I’m just going to do natural cycles or just cross it off my list altogether if I don’t get my BFP this month. You and I have similar stories with ttc a years ago with clomid, stopping and starting again. This October will be 7 years since we first started ttc!! I can’t believe it. When I think about the fact it’s been 7 years it makes me wonder if it will ever happen!

This cycle I went back down to 50mg of clomid because I didn’t want to deal with as many side effects. I ovulate on 50, my dr just upped it since I wasn’t getting my BFP. I am now 8dpo and plan on testing in a week if AF doesn’t show. I might cave and test in 2 days, though. :slight_smile:

I’m glad to hear you bd’d in your fertile window even though you’re taking a break from it all this month! Now at least we can do the tww together. :slight_smile:

Freak out mode

Ok I THINK I possibly experienced implantation bleeding… I still don’t think I could be so fortunate to be part of this rare population so I’m not sure. I have been on vacation and actually my 6 year old son has been playing in a world series baseball tournament so I’ve been so preoccupied. I haven’t even thought about dpo like usual. Well tonight I wiped and did a double take. So I wiped again and saw pinkish discharge. I’m 6 dpo and got to thinking that I did cramp some today. But I attributed it to the heat and my body being tired from a week of baseball. But now I wonder if it was implantation. I am kind of paranoid because last night I had 2 small glasses of wine! I really thought well it hasn’t happened on assisted cycles and 5 years of trying so why would it work now. So you think I’m ok if it was indeed implantation?

The good thing is that most women don’t even know to check for pregnancy until they’ve missed their cycle, so most have had a drink or two or more before realizing they were pregnant. If it is implantation bleeding, 2 glasses of wine won’t hurt. No, I don’t condone drinking while pregnant, but before a missed period isn’t going to do much of anything. My husband and I had stopped trying like we had been, and I got pregnant that month. I was so upset that I had had a few drinks and an X-ray, but it didn’t harm either of us!! Good luck!!!

Praying, that’s so great about your possible implantation bleeding!! I hope that’s what it really is! It sounds like it! I wouldn’t worry about the wine. Jmr87 is right. :slight_smile:

Thank you ladies. That makes a lot of sense but with my paranoia I was freaking out a little. Ok so I have yet another question if anyone has an idea. I spotted pinkish brown on 6/7dpo well yesterday (11dpo) I had brownish d/c all day just when I wiped but more than I experienced on 6/7 dpo. I had some this morning but less than yesterday (plus we bd last night and that could’ve just been working its way out). What do you think is going on? I haven’t tested yet (just got back from vacation last night). I actually went to buy a test and I guess the 9 hour drive left me a little delusional because I grabbed an ovulation kit instead!

It certainly sounds like it could just be old blood coming out, but I’m sure you’re like me and will convince yourself that it is nothing. Good luck, and keep us updated! As for me, after having 2 periods last month, my July period is 2 or 3 days late and doesn’t seem like it is going to come (I don’t feel like I usually do before my period) . I was supposed to start Clomid this cycle, but I guess it is being pushed back until I finally get one. I’ve taken 2 pregnancy tests with both being bfn results. I guess last month really messed with my hormones. Ugh.

Wow… Old faithful has arrived! Kind of surprised but then again not really. I have NO IDEA why I would have spotted on 6/7 dpo and still had a bfn! I don’t get my hopes us for this very reason… But to have such an objective sign at just the right time in my cycle left me feeling very hopeful! Then the previous few days of brown spotting made me wonder. The only thing was I did not feel pregnant… Not even sore boobs, which I usually get most cycles. I either had a progesterone deficiency (although my temps stayed pretty elevated) or do you think the embie tried to implant but didn’t?

Not sure what I’ll do this cycle. I kind of want to be done for a while. I’d like to just save up for possible IVF in Mexico with dr garza next summer. And that’ll be my last straw. My DH and I both work in public education so we will have the entire summer off which is about the only time we’d be able to manage the time required for IVF. Plus dr garza is about 3 hours from us. I feel like I need to just put all my faith in the Lord and if it happens to Him be the glory! What a crazy journey!

I’m so sorry praying! I totally understand the frustration and confusion. I am waiting on the official results of my second hsg which don’t seem hopeful.
Any plans for what’s next?

I hate that! Hopefully, you will get a bfp very soon. My cycles are crazy, so I almost always have brownish spotting before I begin my period. I wouldn’t be a good one to answer that, but I do want to send my thoughts and prayers for you right now. Not being able to get pregnant when you want to, is so emotional. Especially, when everyone else around (most that aren’t trying) seems to be getting pregnant. Good luck with everything!

I’m going in for surgery now to have my tubes opened again. This will be the third one so I really hope it works this time!! I have my cd 12 scan on Friday. Hope everyone’s doing okay!!

[QUOTE=Graciesmomma]I’m going in for surgery now to have my tubes opened again. This will be the third one so I really hope it works this time!! I have my cd 12 scan on Friday. Hope everyone’s doing okay!![/QUOTE]

How did it go? Good news I hope

I think it went well, I’ll know for sure in the morning when the doctor calls. I am really hurting so hopefully that’s a good sign :slight_smile:

I saw the doctor today for a cd12 u/s. I have four eggs, two on each side. I had the trigger at 11am. He said my tubes are open now since I had the surgery wednesday but he doesn’t know for how long. He seemed really hopeful that this is our month. I just hope he’e right.

How is everyone else doing this cycle. I have a feeling I am in for a long TWW.

I thought I’d jump in here too.

This is probably my last “natural” cycle for a while before starting whatever crazy plan the RE can think up. I’m hoping my problem was my bad hypothyroidism and my really high stress/anxiety levels especially because my HSG was all clear. I’m pretty sure I ovulated on 7/13 and if I’m not pregnant I’ll see AF as soon as 7/25 (my cycle length varies from 25 to 30). I really don’t know when I should risk a pregnancy test. Sometimes I’m later than normal and I get all excited and it just hurts more when AF does come.

[QUOTE=Verduranti]I thought I’d jump in here too.

This is probably my last “natural” cycle for a while before starting whatever crazy plan the RE can think up. I’m hoping my problem was my bad hypothyroidism and my really high stress/anxiety levels especially because my HSG was all clear. I’m pretty sure I ovulated on 7/13 and if I’m not pregnant I’ll see AF as soon as 7/25 (my cycle length varies from 25 to 30). I really don’t know when I should risk a pregnancy test. Sometimes I’m later than normal and I get all excited and it just hurts more when AF does come.[/QUOTE]

I have been trying to wait until day thirty. (Not that I always do) it’s just so hard seeing no all the time.

I will keep you in thoughts and prayers that this works this cycle.

I still have yet to start my period. I’m 10 days late, no positive blood or urine tests. Plus, had the 2 periods last month. Doctor is giving it 2 more weeks, and if I don’t start, will begin testing me for things. I was so excited to start my Clomid, and for the first time ever, had 2 periods one month with none the next. I just kind of feel defeated.I hope you all are having more luck than me! I’m sending strong baby vibes your way!

[QUOTE=jmr87]I still have yet to start my period. I’m 10 days late, no positive blood or urine tests. Plus, had the 2 periods last month. Doctor is giving it 2 more weeks, and if I don’t start, will begin testing me for things. I was so excited to start my Clomid, and for the first time ever, had 2 periods one month with none the next. I just kind of feel defeated.I hope you all are having more luck than me! I’m sending strong baby vibes your way![/QUOTE]
I am so sorry!! How frustrating. I had two periods one month and I think the second one reset my cycle, because the next one came a month later. Hopefully you will start your period soon so you can move forward.

My sister in law in having her baby girl today and I am so happy for them. I just don’t think I have the strength to go visit today. I am only a few days out from surgery and am still really emotional.

How is everyone else this month? I haven’t heard from anyone in a long time and am sad that there haven’t been very many posts lately.