JULY iui & 2ww

I didn’t see that anyone had started a new thread yet so here it is :slight_smile: Hope this is a better month than last!

[QUOTE=Hopeful0093]I didn’t see that anyone had started a new thread yet so here it is :slight_smile: Hope this is a better month than last![/QUOTE]

Hi Hopeful!

I had my IUI on July 2nd…so I’m in the 2ww. My beta is on July 16th.

It’s actually going by pretty quickly. Maybe because of the holiday.

When is your beta?

[quote=MJS61578]Hi Hopeful!

I had my IUI on July 2nd…so I’m in the 2ww. My beta is on July 16th.

It’s actually going by pretty quickly. Maybe because of the holiday.

When is your beta?[/quote]

That is so exciting! I hope you get your BFP this month :slight_smile: I just started my new cycle on Friday the 5th so I am not looking to get an iui done until the 18th or so… You will know if you are pregnant or not before I get started this month :slight_smile:

MJS61578 - 7.2.13
Hopeful0093 - Not scheduled yet

Mind if I join in ladies?

I had my IUI on July 3rd, beta should be July 17th. I had 2 follies and DH had double the counts from last month, so here’s hoping!

Trying to keep myself sane for another week.

:babydust: :bsv: :babydust:

Beta tomorrow 7/9, nervous

I am pretty sure its negative, took two HPT one on 7/4 the other 7/6 which were negative. I am really crampy like AF is coming. I am just hoping that if its negative there is no cysts that way we can keep going with the injectables.

[QUOTE=feeling_hopeless]Mind if I join in ladies?

I had my IUI on July 3rd, beta should be July 17th. I had 2 follies and DH had double the counts from last month, so here’s hoping!

Trying to keep myself sane for another week.

:babydust: :bsv: :babydust:[/QUOTE]

We are IUI buddies! My IUI was on July 2nd and my beta is on July 16th. I’m praying for both of us!

Sounds like the DH had great counts! Wishing you all the best!

[FONT=Century Gothic]MJS61578 - 7.2.13[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic]feeling_hopeless - 7.3.13
Hopeful0093 - Not scheduled yet[/FONT]

[B]Needtobeamommy[/B] - I am praying you see a positive number tomorrow!! Keep us updated :slight_smile:

Hi Everyone,

Please add me. My RE is switching me to Clomid this month so hoping for a BFP.

:bsv: , Dana

Hello again everyone, well here we go again I shall be having iui #2 at some point this week :cross:. June hasn’t been a good month for most of us so lets hope for lots of :bfp: this month :pray:.

I’m joining you ladies as well this month. I have my follicle scan on Wednesday so I’m guessing my IUI will be either Friday or Saturday. I’m praying this month will be kinder to us than the last… :pray:

I’m hoping all of us get our :bfp: this month!

I have my beta on 7/16 but I’ll probably test early. I have no patience! :slight_smile:

[quote=MJS61578]We are IUI buddies! My IUI was on July 2nd and my beta is on July 16th. I’m praying for both of us!

Sounds like the DH had great counts! Wishing you all the best![/quote]

YAY for being IUI buddies! DH’s count was better. I was starting to get really worried because each month it was declining quite a bit. Then all of a sudden it doubled. Not sure what did it as he’s changed several things and started taking Fertilaid…but that was only for a week prior so I doubt it worked that quickly. But who cares!

I am praying for all of us this month. I was somewhat following last month and it was not too nice. As someone in another thread said, statistically, it has to be a good month for us!!! Bring on March/April babies!!

:grouphug:

I’m in for July. Had 4 follies, 35 mm on left that may have already ruptured, 19,18,15 on right. 14mm lining.

No trigger since positive OPK today. IUI tomorrow morning.

Hi everyone, can I be part of this board too? We have been doing IVF for some time, but taking a break from that and trying slightly more natural. I would do IUI but insurance doesn’t want to cover it after IVF, so we are using Gonal-F and TI. We just had our TI on 7/5, so I guess that would be similar to an IUI date.

I am curious as never done it this way with injectables. if you ovulate a follicle and then trigger after that, does it allow you to ovulate the rest of the follicles? I totally felt the ovulation on Friday, we had 3 mature follicles with 3 borderline (as of Wed u/s), but all week I have been wondering if maybe its possible 1 jumped ship early.

:babydust: Keeping positive thoughts for July!:babydust:

Had my IUI (#3) Yesterday as well as a 10,000HCG shot.
I will have another IUI tomorrow.

Not looking forward to it having worked.
Our sample yesterday was 6.5million post wash.
Sigh.

So heartbroken! (Already!)

Oh, and my Dr doesn’t perform betas for IUI, only IVF, so I will have to wait the full 2 weeks.

Hi Ladies

Thanks for starting this thread Hopeful :grouphug:

Please add me to the list. I should be starting Gonal-F at the end of the week and hope for my IUI in about 2 or 3 weeks after that.

This will be my last cycle for a while, so no pressure!! Lol. I will likely be looking into Ovarian Drilling after this. Anyone heard anything about it?

Thanks again!!

Thanks Hopeful
I’m most likely in July 13/14th for my iui

Hi lady’s. :pray: for you all!
I’m still in my TWW, and supposed to test on Friday, but my hubby doesn’t want me to test until Sunday due to family events and my possibility of being very moody if its a bfn… Just going nuts waiting! Especially since this is my first IUI and am very hopeful!
I guess what’s a few more days when we’ve been waiting three years, right? :slight_smile:

Well I am in my 2ww of a natural cycle this month. We took off because we were going to be out of town on vacation for iui. But mainly I needed the break and it has felt amazing. We did BD the day of ovulation and the day after so at least I’m covered. I think I may have experienced implantation cramping and bleeding on Sunday night and Monday which was 6/7 dpo. I had been cramping during the day but thought nothing of it because we’ve been busy and we have been out in the heat. Well that night I wiped and their was pinkish d/c so I wiped again and doubled checked (I figured my eyes were playin tricks on me). Then the next morning and day I still experienced the cramping and brownish d/c. I’ve had no more of the d/c since. I’m not too convinced though because I think that surely my body is out of whack since I spent the 6 cycles before on medication. plus we’ve been trying for 5 years and can’t imagine that it actually worked on a none monitored/medicated cycle.