June 2013 IUI

I’m excited to be starting this thread!

I had my post op for polyp removal and doctor has cleared us to begin IUI next cycle. I originally thought my next cycle would begin May 15, but RE says that because I took bcp before polyp removal, my post op bleeding was post op bleeding + :af:. So I’m now looking at next cycle beginning end of May and IUI sometime around mid June.

We’re doing IUI + Clomid with ultrasound, estradiol, fsh and lh on day 3 and then u/s, estradiol, lh, progesterone around day 14 with opk. Hoping for a :bfp:!

Only thing we have to decide now is if we will try natural for this cycle before IUI since ovulation would be next week sometime.

Cheers to March 2014 due dates!

Looks like I will be joining you! Was supposed to have our first one this month but AF showed up late and now we’re out because of DH being out of town during ovulation.

Glad af finally showed up for you pdot so that you can move forward. What meds are you doing with your IUI cycle?

I’m a little weary on trying on the natural cycle so soon after the d&c. I need to talk to my doctor to see if everything will be ok if the :bfp: happens to happen then.

The nurse said they’d start me on Letizole (sp) when my next starts. Praying June ends up with miracles for both of us :slight_smile:

Hi ladies :slight_smile: I will also be joining you on this thread. I am on a natural cycle right now so that my cyst can heal on its own and if all is cleared at the end of May then I will be doing our 2nd iui in June. Although it will kinda be our 1st because I didn’t ovulate for the one I had done in March :frowning: I had the cyst then and didn’t know. Hopefully this next go around will provide me with my MUCH wanted baby :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Good luck to you gals!

Pdot, is there a chance for multiples with that?

Hopeful, it sounds like we are around the same time. My cd1 for this natural cycle was May 2. Are you using opks for your natural cycle?

[quote=prinny]Pdot, is there a chance for multiples with that?

Hopeful, it sounds like we are around the same time. My cd1 for this natural cycle was May 2. Are you using opks for your natural cycle?[/quote]

I am now on cd 10 so I will start OPK tomorrow :slight_smile: Hoping my cyst is going away and I will see a positive this cycle but I am not banking on it! Ugh. So hard!

We are close. hopefully we’ll be due date buddies

I’m on cd12, started opk on cd 10 also with negative first day, positive cd11 and today cd12.

:bsv:

prinny~I’m not sure, but at this point, I’ll take multiples, lol. I do daycare so I’m used to juggling multiple kids at least :slight_smile:

Well I will be joining you for June :woohoo:

I was bummed to have to cancel this cycle due to 2 big follies 17,19 with my estrogen-92 :grr: :grr:

Hopefully June will be our month it will be #6!!!

So here we go :pray: :pray:

pdot- I completely agree! I’d like twins, triplets just may a bit much, but I’ll take whatever I can get!

phobe- #6 seems to be a great number with IUIs! :bsv:

Hi, I’d like to join you ladies for June IUI.

I had an unsuccessful IUI in May, I didn’t have enough progesterone. My doctor gave my Femara this month, but it is highly unlikely that I ovulated with it. I don’t respond to anything except the injections. I will start Provera on May 24 and then start the injections the first week of June and hoping to have IUI done before the end of June.

My son was born in March 2011, and I will happily take another due date in March.

Looking forward to chatting with you all. :bsv:

I am always right on the cusp of months so I will be in both May and June :slight_smile: Started Gonal-F last night and will return for CD6 scan on Sat.

Hopefully we’ll bring in a bunch of :bfp:s in June - I think my beta day will fall right around my bday (June 14th). :cross::cross::cross:

[QUOTE=Looking4BFP]Leaving RE… Ultrasound shows nothing good! Bunch of little ones on both sides so PCOS. Same outcome as my first 4x on clomid with original OB. Says he’ll see me back Monday just in case something grows but I’m thinking on to next month! We’ll go back to follisitim bc this clomid stuff is for the birds! Bring on June please![/QUOTE]

Posted this over in the May board… Hopefully I’ll be joining you ladies at some point. We’ll see!

[quote=timetotest]I am always right on the cusp of months so I will be in both May and June :slight_smile: Started Gonal-F last night and will return for CD6 scan on Sat.

Hopefully we’ll bring in a bunch of :bfp:s in June - I think my beta day will fall right around my bday (June 14th). :cross::cross::cross:[/quote]

So crazy!!! My Birthday is June 14th as well :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Hopeful0093]So crazy!!! My Birthday is June 14th as well :slight_smile: :)[/QUOTE]
REALLY?! Wow! Flag Day babies… ha! Hopefully we can get some :bfp:s for our birthday gifts this year! :pray:

I’ll be joining you ladies. I had to skip May…I went out of town for a week and of course I ovulated the day or two before I came home. On to June I guess.

Welcome kdeltasig! I have the same problem for May only it’s my DH who is gone while I’m ovulating.

Looks like I will be joining you. This will be my first iui. I went to re today to discuss my options and its day 4 so it’s to late to start this cycle. I am super nervous because I want this to work soooo bad re recommended 1 iui and if it fails I need to move on to ivf because my insurance expires the end of the year. Stupid insurance :grr: putting extra stress into this. I am so not ready for ivf so I am :pray: this works. :babydust: to all of us

Welcome Puglove! This will be my first IUI also. We were supposed to start last month but :af: showed up over a week late and messed with the timing!