June 2014 Due Date

Hi I am just finding out I am expecting from my last IVF cycle. My expected due date will be at the beginning of June. :slight_smile:

Hi Georgia I am hopeful that I will be in this group as well. I do a repeat beta Monday and u/s Wednesday. I’m so excited but cautious of course. My due date isJune 4th when is yours? My daughter was three weeks early so I’m anticipating Ill be earlier.

Dear Georgiakeen21,

Congratulation!
Take care,

Gwen

If it is just one, I will be due June 12. It seems so far away but I know it will fly by. If it is twins I think it may be a little earlier. :slight_smile: Thanks Gwen!

I’ll be looking forward to hearing your results tomorrow. I know I can’t wait to get mine back as well.

Beta was 1649 today… whew! :slight_smile: Ultrasound scheduled for Oct. 17th first thing that morning :slight_smile:

Yaye great number! Mine was 27,777 sheesh! I’m going in Wednesday to verify the number but will only be 6 weeks. Going again the 15th and hoping we will hear heart beats then. I am so nervous/excited!

Hey guys, we already have a due date June thread, come join us! http://forums.fertilitycommunity.com/forum/infertility/after-fertility-treatments/due-date-buddies/2611618-june-2014-due-date-buddies

Will do! :slight_smile:

Will do! :slight_smile:

I’m cautiously joining this group as well (don’t worry Angelique, I’ll join the other one too but for me this is easier to find on the boards since I only come to the IVF section). My beta was 13000+ on Monday and my ultrasound is this coming Monday. I can’t believe I’m this far this time around!!!

Yay Great number! :slight_smile: I am awaiting my ultrasound too but its next thursday… I am also like you with being this far. This is my first time being pregnant since my ectopic 2 years ago! Hopeing that this is it for us. Can’t wait to hear about your ultrasound on Monday :slight_smile:

Congrats!!! That’s great news. That’s a really high beta…twins??? :slight_smile:

Ladies - Joining this forum. I’m still with our RE and it will take another 2-3 weeks to move to OBGYN. But based on preg calc, my due date is June 18th, 2014