June 2WW

Let’s get this June party started! Hoping we see lots of :bfp: in June. :cross: for all…

OlderMomNewTricks - 5/23

Just had my IUI today!! Always take the day off , so back to work tomorrow but its my Friday LOL so then I get 2 days off :)!! Hope lots of other ladies join us soon!!:clap: :clap:

I had my IUI on the 22nd :slight_smile:

2ww

Can I be part of this post since my 2ww ends on June 5th.

Thanks, Dana :bsv:

[QUOTE=OlderMomNewTricks]Let’s get this June party started! Hoping we see lots of :bfp: in June. :cross: for all…

OlderMomNewTricks - 5/23[/QUOTE]

I’m hoping I can join as well? Had my 3rd IUI this afternoon (May 24). It was a little unexpected as I was just going in for an ultrasound (Day 14 - Late cycles) however I took an OPK last night and low and behold it was positive which was Day 13, I don’t usually ovulate that early and I have always been triggered. This time feel really weird so I really hope this works…

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THE OTHERS ON JUNE 2WW!!!

Welcome, everyone! Let’s have some :bfp: in June!!

Here We Are!

LadyBug1984: 5/22
LadyDanaDragon: 5/22
OlderMomNewTricks: 5/23
~Andie1010~: 5/24
BeanKitty23: 5/24

Whoop whoop!! Anyone else? :cheer: :babydust: :bsv:

Because I love this man I’m with, when he asked me to take a pregnancy test within the trigger time, I gladly obliged.

Why?

He’s never seen one…

As excited as I am to share a child with him, I never lose sight of the bigger, better picture:

We have each other. :slight_smile:

Yes. That. And I think if I could just convince my wife of that, she’d feel less emotional about all this.

But it’s so so true.

[QUOTE=Poenym]Yes. That. And I think if I could just convince my wife of that, she’d feel less emotional about all this.

But it’s so so true.[/QUOTE]

I’m sure a lot of it with me is that I have a child already. A beautiful, healthy, happy 14-year old son. But to do it all over again with THIS man?

A true gift.

We shall see.

buying in bulk!

Went ahead and ordered a 25-count pack of Wondfo HPT for $15.49 and free Amazon Prime two-day shipping. Figure if I’m going to test out this trigger, I’d like to have a bunch of tests around.

POAS again today 5 days post trigger, still positive. So wonderful to see those two lines, even if they aren’t accurate right now. :slight_smile:

Have a great day, everyone!

I’ve only tested out my trigger just one time that was on my very first IUI cycle. It was out of my system by like 8dpiui I think.

I cannot wait to share the gift of a child with my husband either, I love him so much! Except my DH asked me NOT to test out my trigger LOL! I’m like well then what did I buy all these for!? Hahah I’m a POAS aholic :wink: But have done good so far! So we will see how long I last!!

Welcome to all the new ladies in the 2ww!! Hope its going fast!

Late joiner??? I did my iui on May 19th…waiting…waiting…

Hi! I’d like to join in as well :slight_smile:

I had my 2nd IUI on 5/25… June 8th feels like a lifetime away!!

Let’s get lots of :bfp:s this month!!

Here We Are!

Juia - 5/19
LadyBug1984: 5/22
LadyDanaDragon: 5/22
OlderMomNewTricks: 5/23
~Andie1010~: 5/24
BeanKitty23: 5/24
Nitrambaby - 5/25

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Looks like HCG is almost out of my system tested this AM and was pretty faint! So we will see! I’ve been super moody, it can change at the drop of a hat!! Poor DH! Anyone else dealing with that??

Hi all. I’m back in for this month–had my iui on memorial day. The post wash count, while still low, was the best we’ve seen during this process, and the nurse said she’s seen pregnancies with less. So I’m still keeping my fingers crossed that this is the month…if not, we’ll meet with RE early June to discuss if. Good luck to everyone!

Thinking postive thoughts

Hi everyone,

Just checking in. I have to say the whole 2ww thing is really frustrating. I feel slightly nauseous today with some back pain on my right side.

My trigger shot is gone because both my LH and HCG strips are negative. Not reading much into that I know 14 days is when the testing really counts.

:bsv: , Dana

7 days post HCG, 5dpiui and HPT is now negative. I have to admit being a bit sad not seeing those two lines, but I’m just :cross: that they come back later…

Just checking in on everyone. How’s the 2WW treating you all? :grouphug:

I’m anxious to test. Only major symptom I’m feeling is extremely sore boobs. Ugh. I wince when I take off my bra, and sometimes they actually throb. Yikes. I’m not attributing it to anything except the progesterone at this point.

One of the NP’s in my RE office said I could test 15 days post trigger, so that would actually be next Wednesday, 6/5. I don’t know if I’ll test then, or just wait until Thursday, 6/6, which is 14dpiui. The temptation is there to test sooner, but I just don’t know if I can, mentally. I won’t lie…nervous to POAS and only see one line. :frowning:

As a funny aside, when I got my nails done Wednesday this week, my manicurist just looked at me out of the blue and said, “Are you pregnant?” Once I picked up my chin off the floor, I said, “I don’t know. I’ll find out next week!”

Hope everyone is well!