June 2ww

Ok ladies… Heres hoping June is our month!

Today is cd13 and had a follie check: 21 and 17. I got a trigger in office at 4:30 and got a positive opk at 6! We are doing it the old fashioned way because we can not make tomorrow work for iui! But this is the first trigger so :pray: it works!

Who’s joining me??? :babydust: to all of us!

Praying :clap: good follicle sizes! Lets hope the trigger is what you need!

I am now CD 10. My doctor is meeting me Sunday (opening up clinic for me) to do the US which will be on CD13. She wanted to wait until13 bc I have triggered earlier before so she is hoping this might be better. This will also be my 1st round with progesterone. Is everyone else using? What side effects should I expect?

I am on CD34 right now… supposed to POAS tomorrow, but I cheated this morning and tested and got a :bfn: =(

I will test again tomorrow morning, but my chances are not looking good.

So i’m sure I will be joining you ladies in the June 2WW!

I will also be joining in this month!!! Woohoo! My IUI should be around the 18th of June if AF ever shows up! I am now on cd 33 with nothing. My cycles are usually maximum 31 days but maybe the cysts screwed with me? Who knows! I should probably test to make sure I am not preggo but I definitely don’t think I am (no signs at all) and don’t want to waste the money… Thoughts?

CJ85 - sorry. :grouphug: . Just think you are still in it until AF arrives.

Hopeful - YEAH! Glad you can proceed this go-around. That is a hard decision whether to test or not. Agh! Sometimes all you wish for is AF so you can start the next cycle. If it was me - I typically check. In the sceme of things 1 POAS is worth the ‘knowing’ for me. :woohoo:

[quote=ashaz]CJ85 - sorry. :grouphug: . Just think you are still in it until AF arrives.

Hopeful - YEAH! Glad you can proceed this go-around. That is a hard decision whether to test or not. Agh! Sometimes all you wish for is AF so you can start the next cycle. If it was me - I typically check. In the sceme of things 1 POAS is worth the ‘knowing’ for me. :woohoo:[/quote]

Good point! I will test tomorrow if it doesn’t show sometime today… Kinda hoping for a miracle now! That would be something. We did BD around ovulation just in case but I didn’t temp or use OPK’s because I figured I probably wouldn’t Ovulate. No idea if I did or not… HMMMMMMMM…

[QUOTE=Hopeful0093]Good point! I will test tomorrow if it doesn’t show sometime today… Kinda hoping for a miracle now! That would be something. We did BD around ovulation just in case but I didn’t temp or use OPK’s because I figured I probably wouldn’t Ovulate. No idea if I did or not… HMMMMMMMM…[/QUOTE]

I think you should test! You never know…maybe the lack of stress, medication, and testing did you some good!

AFM, I’m on CD 22 and going for my progesterone blood test today. Never had a positive OPK or a BBT increase. I don’t think Clomid made me ovulate :frowning: Seeing my doctor on Tuesday!

Ellejay - I hope you get some good news with your progesterone level! Let us know :slight_smile: I am praying for you.

AF showed her lovely self this morning :frowning: BOOO! I had a gut feeling I should just hold out so I am glad I did. At least I can start a new cycle with a new plan! I am going to take Femara on cd 3-7 and then do another IUI if I get a positive OPK. Should be around the 20th of June or so… Here is hoping we have some better luck this month!!!

Hopeful - I love your attitude. So positive and I know it will bring you great things.

ElleJay - :cross: for good news. Keep us updated.

CJ85 - any sign of :af: yet?

AFM: started the progesterone suppositories last night. I am glad I asked my doc to change from the oral to the suppositories b/c since my ins. dosen’t cover the cost was only $40 vs $130! Crazy. Really hoping that this maybe increases my chances. My doc seems to think there is really no need, but glad that they allowed me to atleast try it this month (last prog check was in low 10s!). CD17 today. Usually AF comes on CD24 so hopefully triggering on CD13 (vs CD11/12) and progesterone will allow a little bit more time for things to stick.

Good luck everyone :bsv: for the June 2WW people!

Hopeful0093 - What are the benefits of Femara as opposed to Clomid? Especially since Clomid made you ovulate. Just wondering why the switch (is it just because you can’t do more than 6 cycles of Clomid?) and why not injectables? Thinking about it since I don’t think I’ll be taking Clomid again next cycle.

I’ve already accepted that Clomid failed and isn’t for me. The fact that I never got a positive OPK or a BBT increase seems telling to me. I’m just ready to move on and see to what’s next. I’ll be very shocked if my progesterone level is over 15.

[quote=ElleJay]Hopeful0093 - What are the benefits of Femara as opposed to Clomid? Especially since Clomid made you ovulate. Just wondering why the switch (is it just because you can’t do more than 6 cycles of Clomid?) and why not injectables? Thinking about it since I don’t think I’ll be taking Clomid again next cycle.

I’ve already accepted that Clomid failed and isn’t for me. The fact that I never got a positive OPK or a BBT increase seems telling to me. I’m just ready to move on and see to what’s next. I’ll be very shocked if my progesterone level is over 15.[/quote]

I am trying out Femara because yes, my Dr only allows 6 cycles on Clomid because of long term effects and because it caused me to develop cysts. Plus the side effects were miserable for me! Femara is supposed to be a lot less invasive, from what I have read anyway. I ovulate on my own so I am not sure what the problem is there but we want to try this since we are planning to do another IUI at the end of June and since it costs a lot of $ for us this ups our odds of making sure I ovulate :slight_smile: I will keep you all updated on the side effects (starting the pills tomorrow). My Dr didn’t even mention injectibles… Not sure why?

Figured we could all use a big dose of
:bsv:
this Friday afternoon! Hope everyone has a great weekend and does fun things to get their mind off this 2ww.

[QUOTE=ashaz]Figured we could all use a big dose of
:bsv:
this Friday afternoon! Hope everyone has a great weekend and does fun things to get their mind off this 2ww.[/QUOTE]

Yes I could definitely use some :bsv: right about now being halfway thru my 2ww!!!

So my BBT has been elevated the last 3 days. I’m currently on CD 25. I didn’t have that at all last cycle. So if I ovulated it was probably on CD 21 or 22 and we did the BD on CD 20 so we probably missed it. I sort of gave up on CD 21 thinking that Clomid failed again this cycle, I even stopped doing OPK’s. So I don’t know what to think. It’s either just a blip or I actually did ovulate. I wonder if the progesterone blood test on CD 22 would have caught it, I went for the blood test mid-day. Thoughts? Does anyone else chart their BBT?

So I went on the website fertilityfriend and input the data from my BBT chart and it says that I probably ovulated on CD 15 based on my temps. Now I really don’t know what to think!?

ElleJay - I don’t due BBTs so I am not much help to you but I am sure others on this forum are.

How is everyone else doing? Any symptoms during the 2WW?

AFM: currently CD21. My parents were in town this weekend so that was good b/c I was kept busy and my mind was off the waiting…waiting…waiting. So far feeling pretty good no major side effects except really hungry and kinda tired. I took a 2 hour nap on Sunday which I NEVER do. Trying not to get my hopes up b/c I don’t want to be disappointed. My other cycles, AF showed on CD24 or 25 so :cross: I make it to the weekend with no signs. Would be nice to give my husband a great Fathers day present!

Hi im just curious if anyone has ever gotten a BFP with just a little bit of pinkish spotting? I had the spotting yesterday have not seen any today~ got a :bfp: yesterday and today

That is so strange! I would have thought from your temp rise the past couple of days that you would have ovulated way later… What were your temps?

Elle- I chart bbt and do FF and have seen the days be off by a day a couple times. I almost always (on medicated cycles) feel ovulation. For this month I know I ovulated Saturday the 1st but it says I did on Friday. It wasn’t a big temp increase so don’t know why it counted it. Can you post your chart?

Ready- I hear that a little bit of spotting can be normal. No worries

AFM- i am 9dpo and trigger was out yesterday. Will be on vacation starting Wednesday… Going to float the river! I will bring a test for maybe Friday!

Good luck everyone!

Welp… Just found out my brother is expecting #2!!! AGH. Wish it was me with the good news… Having a very tough and emotional day.