June IUIs Cycle buddies!

I am just starting with baby number 2. We go to the RE on May 8th and then we will start in june. I am so excited and also so nervous.

Yay! That is exciting. Did you do IUI for baby #1? I’d be interested in how your experience was.

Yes i did do iui for number one. I did quite a few iuis like 12 to finally get my 1st child. THe overall experience was good I just had a miscarriage and chemical pregnancies and an ectopic. So i am alittle nervous for my second time.

I hope it is faster and easier this time! It’s great to have as much support through the process as possible. Good luck!

[QUOTE=“rach007, post: 1790105, member: 61198”]I am just starting with baby number 2. We go to the RE on May 8th and then we will start in june. I am so excited and also so nervous.[/QUOTE]
Hi Rach007, wishing you luck. I will be starting my 1st IUI this month for baby #1. Did you take medications with the IUI for your first baby?

I will be scheduling my second IUI for about 5/22. I kinda wonder if my RE will want to try another natural cycle. From the last u/s, it looks like my right ovary is the egg maker. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Rach, did you see your RE already? Any news?

How are you doing Lola?

So I’ve been reading (aka obsessing) about increasing chances of implantation. It seems like stress relief is the most effective. I totally have white coat syndrome. Drs just freak me out. So I’m going to try coloring. I heard about coloring books for adults that are made for meditation and stress relief. What could it hurt?

lola- I am using clomid and fsh injections. So i will not be trying now till July. When do you start?
Christine what cd are you on now?

Today’s cd8. Going for cd12 u/s Friday and probably second try iui. Trying to not be nervous!

oh so exciting :slight_smile: I was always nervous for every iui. I was always afraid of what my husband sperm numbers were going to be.

I’m curious as to others’ experiences. I just saw my RE for cd12 u/s. My OPK in the office was negative, but very close to positive. I had a blood LH test drawn to determine if we would do the iui today or tomorrow. Everything I’ve read says sex right before ovulation is best. I trust my RE and his experience and success. I guess the difference is I’ve spent so much money on this sperm, so it’s gotta be at the right time. Hmmm…guess I answered my own question LOL. Hoping to get this over with today!

did you do the iui yet?

[QUOTE=“rach007, post: 1790364, member: 61198”]did you do the iui yet?[/QUOTE]
Did it on Friday. Just waiting…

oh nice now on to the 2ww. I did a natural cycle so i am also on the 2ww. So fun huh :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“rach007, post: 1790368, member: 61198”]oh nice now on to the 2ww. I did a natural cycle so i am also on the 2ww. So fun huh :)[/QUOTE]
Oh yay! Waiting with someone makes it a little easier. When did you do it? What’s your testing strategy? I failed miserably at waiting to test last time. I’m going to try to wait the whole two weeks.

Well we just did everything at home. So i had a positive opk on thursday the 22nd and I think i ovulated on friday and we bd on thursday. So i am 6 days out. Hoping it works with out having to do iui.

Good for you. Definitely make the most of every cycle. Hoping for the best.
I’m feeling amazing positive right now. It kinda freaks me out. I know being more positive now leads to a harder let down. At the same time, it’s kinda nice to feel this way if only for a few days.

How are doing? Have you tested yet?

BFN this morning with FRER. 10dpo. I have one more donor sample so if this next one doesn’t work, I may try something else. Maybe meds. I’m feeling desperate to make this happen.
Are you planning to test? Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

i have tested and it was negative with some internet cheapies. So i will try an frer tomorow