June/July IVF

Hey everyone. I know we are still a few months away from summer time but I wanted to start a thread for anyone looking to do ivf this summer??? My husband and I both work in education so we r waiting to do our first ivf this summer (hopefully June) when we are off from work. We are planning to go to matamoras, Mexico (Texas border town) because it is so much cheaper. I’ve heard only positives about this doctor and my best friend had success with him. We are currently awaiting our passports. Just wondering if anyone else is planning for ivf this summer. Would LOVE some others to chat with.

Hi there, I’m also starting ivf this summer. I’m an educator as well and thought the summer will be a great time to start. I’m doing my treatments here in the states, and just now am finding out you can do treatments for much cheaper in Mexico. I have friends that have gone through ivf, but I’m still anxious about the process. So glad there is a forum like this to chat with others who are going through the same thing, at the same time.

Welcome Holly! I hope all goes well this summer :slight_smile:

I am set to transfer this month as well! Transfer set for 6/26.

What medications will you be taking for your upcoming cycle?
I will be on estrace and prometrium tablets.

I’m going to be doing IVF this summer (early August). Mind if I hang out in this group? I don’t know if there are enough people on the site these days to make it worth starting another group.

Hi everyone. I had my 5dt on June 7th my beta last Wednesday at 10dp5dt was 208.5. Yesterday I have some cramping and some red blood. Has anyone experienced this?

Hey!! Congrats on your positive beta!! Yay! Yeah that sounds pretty normal. Your beta number is nice and strong!!! You should be excited!
I am transferring 2 embryos on Saturday, 6/27. My lining is looking pretty thick and layered from what the doctor has said…this will be our final cycle of our life, so I am excited to know the fate of our family with the results from the news from this cycle! We should be finding out the result around the time of the 4th!! :slight_smile:

Best wishes to everybody!!! :slight_smile:

Hi smott! congratulations! i had on off bleeding/spotting with dd the 1st trimester. i had ended up with an sch, they are more common in ivf for some reason. when is your next beta?

I had my transfer on Saturday, 6/27. I am 3dp5dt now! I hate this wait. This was our very last transfer using the remainder of our embryos. Positive or negative, our family will be complete. That is such a wonderful feeling to put this IVF chapter to a close! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“kdavis1106, post: 1790616, member: 58472”]I had my transfer on Saturday, 6/27. I am 3dp5dt now! I hate this wait. This was our very last transfer using the remainder of our embryos. Positive or negative, our family will be complete. That is such a wonderful feeling to put this IVF chapter to a close! :)[/QUOTE]

Congrats on transfer, and good luck! I will be in the same boat in September when we plan to transfer our final 2 frozen embryos.

So, today I am 4dp5dt and I see a VERY VERY VERY faint line on my hpt!! Looks like good things are ahead! I go to the office on Monday to do my beta. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“kdavis1106, post: 1790622, member: 58472”]So, today I am 4dp5dt and I see a VERY VERY VERY faint line on my hpt!! Looks like good things are ahead! I go to the office on Monday to do my beta. :)[/QUOTE]
Oh I hope hope hope for you!!! You too Dragongirl!

How do you add photos?! I want to show my hpt I took at 5dp6dt. Wondering your thoughts on if you think it is 1 or 2 babies?

[QUOTE=“admin, post: 1790626, member: 1”]Oh I hope hope hope for you!!! You too Dragongirl![/QUOTE]
How do you add photos?! I want to show my hpt I took at 5dp6dt. Wondering your thoughts on if you think it is 1 or 2 babies?

You can upload them on the photos/videos tab or through the photo icon on these message boxes. I’d love to see them!