Just getting ready to start IVF #2 and BFP this morning

Hey Ladies,
My husband and I were just getting ready to start IVF #2 here in Utah. In fact my nurse just emailed me my calendar yesterday for my cycle.
This week I have been waiting for :af: and took a hpt this morning and it came back positive!!

I am still in shock and completely terrified. We have been trying for 7 years. We had success on our first ivf and had twin girls. And then we had an ectopic in 2011 on our own. I am so worried that it will be another ectopic (I have heard the chances of having another one after having a first is high). I am not bleeding or anything but I have been cramping…nothing major but still concerning. I just cannot believe this…I hope this is for real, but I am so scared to get emotionally invested in case something happens.

[quote=Melanee2255]Hey Ladies,
My husband and I were just getting ready to start IVF #2 here in Utah. In fact my nurse just emailed me my calendar yesterday for my cycle.
This week I have been waiting for :af: and took a hpt this morning and it came back positive!!

I am still in shock and completely terrified. We have been trying for 7 years. We had success on our first ivf and had twin girls. And then we had an ectopic in 2011 on our own. I am so worried that it will be another ectopic (I have heard the chances of having another one after having a first is high). I am not bleeding or anything but I have been cramping…nothing major but still concerning. I just cannot believe this…I hope this is for real, but I am so scared to get emotionally invested in case something happens.[/quote]

congratulations on your natural BFP!

wonderful news. Congrats. Please add yourself to the pg naturally after IVF thread.

http://forums.fertilitycommunity.com/vitro-fertilization-ivf/2020213987-list-your-pregnant-naturally-after-ivf-successes-only-please-not-chat.html

Congrats, Melanee! I hope it’s healthy. I know scary it is to think of having another ectopic.

Just curious… which clinic did you end up choosing? (but hoping you don’t need them anyway!)

Congratulations!!! Hoping for a healthy sticky BFP for you!

Thank You for the support!! I will update when I know more…praying that this is for real!!