Just had my 3 day ET!

Hello! I have been reading this forum for months now and thought today was the perfect day to join! I am 46, and just had my ET (4 embies at 3 days, and 2 were laser hatched, grade 4 / 8 cell perfect lil things!) with my DH sperm and donor egg yesterday ,and am in that 2ww period:pray:
My RE is here in india( although i live in philly i came here for equal yet in expensive treatment)is extremely conservative with her care. She wants me on complete bed rest for five days! :grr: I am also on a high dose progynova( estriodal) as well as progesterone. I am wondering if those of you who had successful ET were on complete bed rest that long.I fear blood clots etc( even though i have no history of it). ANy advise on the 2 ww and whether you had full bed rest or partial etc.would help me so much! I want to do it right! thanks!

Me:46
DH: 48( father of 2 beautiful kids from previous marriage)
Married two months
Decided to go straight to ivf with donor eggs due to 2 % success at my age

Surrogacy 1: ( aug 2012)
India with a 22 year old donor and 24 year old surrogate
ET 4 embies all 6 cell ( DH frozen sperm and DE)
BFN

Surrogacy 2: ( november 2012)
India with a 27 year old donor and 30 year old surrogate
ET: 2 grade b expanded blasts
BFN

March 2013: I consulted with a fertility center in phily who said i am fit to carry a child at 46…wow!
The price with ivf and donor egg was 25 k total…yikes

Current:
IN india post embryo transfer ( april 4) awaiting the 2ww
Dh frozen sperm from 2012 and DE 30 year old fresh cycle
4 perfect 8 cell embies were made! 2 were laser hatched
Transferred to me!
In the waiting process!

Hi!
I can’t answer your questions but thought maybe I could give your post a bump!

CONGRATS ON THE ET! :babydust:

Thank you!! It put me in a good mood and gave me hope!!:clap: . I so far have not felt any symptoms at all and am wondering if they are still in there! YOu gave me some hope! :slight_smile:

No bedrest for me

[QUOTE=Teena123]Thank you!! It put me in a good mood and gave me hope!!:clap: . I so far have not felt any symptoms at all and am wondering if they are still in there! YOu gave me some hope! :)[/QUOTE]

Hi Teena. Good luck to you and lots of babydust. I was never on bedrest after anyof my ETs. My RE does not believe it makes a difference.

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Teena123 – Hello; how are you feeling? Today is 4dpt and one more day of bed rest correct? I haven’t had my ET yet but wanted answer your question. My RE said one day of bed rest would be sufficient. Best wishes and please keep us updated. When is your beta? :bsv: [/FONT][/SIZE]