Just joined 40+ and happy to have found you

Bebe- good luck today. if you get this before you go in, make sure you remind the RE about the curve in your cervix because they have different types of catheters and I know my RE has to use a special on for me because I have long cervix and a tipped uterus. I am going to try not to POAS. Oddly enough, if my cycle is negative my period always comes on before the beta even though I am still on the progesterone. So, if by beta day my cycle is not on, I may poas then just so that I don’t sit in suspense the whole entire day.

Karend72- Thanks. I know it could be from the proceedure but I think it was a bit early for implantation since I did a 3 day transfer. I just know that when I did have a positive cycle there was only cramping around the time of implantation and when my cycles were negative it was the consant cramping throughout the week likemy period was getting ready to come on. We shall see.

I was not told to get an ultrasound or get my hcg levels checked, but I was planning to contact my RE once my bleeding stopped to see about gettu0ubg them done. I’m assuming he was expecting me to call oncecthings happened and just didn’t clearly explain it. My bleeding had started to die down, but has picked up again. It yad been fairly light so I was nervous that it wasn’t going to be a complete miscarriage. Now things seem a little heavier, so I’m thinking that it is just now becoming the actual miscarriage. Still no pain, so that’s good. And my slight nausea went away whI first started bleeding, which was a relief. It really sucked to feel sick with no baby to show for it. I will talk to my RE once bleeding has stopped. I’m hoping I’ll be able to either go to my regular ob, or that my RE will see me at the Kaiser facility that’s closer to my home. I usually yave to drive an hour to my RE, but he also sometimes works in the facility closer to me (they do IUIs there, but not IVFs), and sometimes he can see me there for u/s. The nurses never remember this, so usually schedule me at the further facility. My regular ob is at the same closer hospital.

Dragongirl - keep us posted; I am glad you aren’t in pain.

AMF - I just got a call from the nurse that my thyroid is Hypothyroid and I need to start to take the prescription right away. It got me scared and I did the mistake of looking it up to find out that they could be defects if not taken care of. I can’t recall when I was pregnant with my DS when I started taking the meds since I was Hypo during my pregnancy with him. After I had him I became Hyperthyroid and eventually it leveled out. I am a bit worried now and trying not to let my mind go to what I found when I looked it up. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer.

You are still early on so you are taking care of it now, so try not to worry yourself. You don’t want to compound the situation by stressing. So just take care of yourself and the baby.

Karen: You are still early, so don’t worry too much. Dr. Google will drive you crazy (but I do it too). With my DD pregnancy it seemed like there was always something new to worry about but it all came out ok in the end.
Dragongirl: Glad to hear there’s no pain.
Nilah: Hope everything is going well. Fortunately I’m so busy at work that I don’t have time to dwell on the 2ww right now.
AFM: They put 3 embies in yesterday. Two had started hatching between the morning report and when they actually inserted them at noon. I took it easy yesterday but I went in to work mid day today.

Karend you are catching it early enough that hopefully all will be fine

Bebe, it’s a good sign that 2 were already hatching. During my successful cycle of one of my 3 embies was already hatching, and even though I can’t be sure, I think that one was probably my son.

Bebe- sounds good that two were hatching. That is awesome. The first few days I was stressing over all of the cramping because at least for me that has always been a negative sign. Today my son was home with pink eye so I didn’t have time to worry about it so that was good. :slight_smile:

Thank you; I feel better.
Bebe - That’s great that two were hatching. Now patiently wait the 2ww; which I know is no fun.
Nilah - Is your son home today too with you due to pink eye; I guess it’s good that he’s keeping your mind of things.
Dragongirl - Hope your bleeding has stopped and you are able to make an appointment with your RE?

He didn’t have pink eye. He has really bad allergies and he kept rubbing his nose and then he would rub his eye so it made it yucky. The first drops that his doctor gave him didn’t do the trick but the ones she gave us yesterdary worked much better. He is back at school today but sure kept my mind occupied yesterday. My FIL’s 90th birthday luncheon is on Sunday so doing stuff for that is also keeping me busy. I have been thinking that if this does not work and my insurance company approves the last two cycles that I am going to check any issues with the scar tissue or blood flow to my uterus because I really am wondering if that has something to do with it. I know that at my age quality is an issue but at least twice we had two seemingly good look embryos (which I know looks don’t tell the whole story) and always seems like I know within days that it didn’t work because of the cramping and premenstural cramp like symptoms.

Just popping in to say hi!

Dragongirl, I’m so sad to read your signature. I’m so sorry for your loss.

Thanks, Essemkay. I do have 2 more frozen embies that I will probably transfer in July. I’m feeling kind of pessimistic about it though.

Yesterday I felt a lot of nausea for most of the day and sorry about this TMI diarrhea. I threw up for about 10 mins and shortly after I went to the bathroom and bled quiet a bit. It scared me. I went to the bathroom twice in the middle of the night and a little blood would come out. Now I am spotting. I called my RE’s office to make an appointment for an U/S and the earliest they can get me in is at 1:15 today. I am really scared and can’t stop being worried. I hope my little bean is ok.

[QUOTE=“karend72, post: 1790147, member: 51580”]Yesterday I felt a lot of nausea for most of the day and sorry about this TMI diarrhea. I threw up for about 10 mins and shortly after I went to the bathroom and bled quiet a bit. It scared me. I went to the bathroom twice in the middle of the night and a little blood would come out. Now I am spotting. I called my RE’s office to make an appointment for an U/S and the earliest they can get me in is at 1:15 today. I am really scared and can’t stop being worried. I hope my little bean is ok.[/QUOTE]

The same thing happened to me. They gave me a shot of progesterone and all was well. I am praying that everything is good. I am surprised that they didn’t tell you to just come in without an appointment.

Thank you Nilah, my RE did an U/S and the little bean was there with the flickering heart beat; measuring 7 weeks today. My next U/S is on May 8th. I have also transfer to an OB which I am not looking forward to as my RE says they spoil us.

Karen: I’m glad everything is ok. Did they have an idea what the bleeding was from? Cervical capillary or something?

Bebe- how are you do during the 2ww.

Karned: I’m glad things were okay. That sounds like it was scary.

Hi ladies, hope you had a good weekend!

[B]Dragongirl, Bebebe[/B], the Soy Iso are capsules you take as supplements. You take thme like Clomid and they are said to have a similar effect.
[B]Karen,[/B] hope all will be okay with your baby bean and the thyroid issue. At least they checked for it early on and put you on meds. Hopefully the bleeding has stopped, but try not to worry too much. So many women report bleeding during early pregnancy.
[B]Bebebe[/B], congrats on the three embies transferred - two hatching - that’s pretty amazing! Good luck to [B]you and Nilah[/B] and smooth sailing through the 2WW.
[B]essemkay[/B]… Glad you gave a little life sign - how are things?

We had a long weekend and went away to visit my sister. I was really worried that I’d be ovulating over the weekend, which would have been a real shame, but luckily I didn’t get my peak until yesterday morning and we were back home last night. :wink: So, I should be ovulating today. I am CD14 today and I used to ovulate around CD14, but for the last few cycles, my O-date had come 2 days earlier. I think thr shift may have been due to the Soy Iso, which is good. Other than that, I don’t have such bad o-pain this cycle like during the last few cycles. It feels much more “normal”. I do hope that I will ovulate properly, but since I am not temping at the moment, I won’t get a confirmation. The bad part is that I do not have EWCM and I have been having this problem for a long time now. I know I could/probabaly should use Preseed, but I find it pretty yucky.

xoxo

Just came across this article and thought of you, Karen…
http://www.whitelotusclinic.ca/blog/dr-fiona-nd/new-thyroid-guidelines-for-pregnancy-and-fertility/