Just starting.....iui to come

Yesterday was day one of taking prometrium to induce a period. We decided to take the injection route with iui this try. We have had three cycles of clomid and timed intercourse with no luck. Was wondering if there were any ladies expecting their beloved friend in the next few weeks and starting with injections and iui.

Talk about a little piece of heaven finding this forum. I have faith again.

just wanted to say good luck and i will be looking forward to hearing all about your experience since once my insurance takes effect next month I too will be starting the journey.

You are so fortunate. Insurance in Minnesota no longer covers infertility. :af:

I wish ulu the best as your journey starts as well. It blows my mind how common it is for couples to go through all this to have a family.

Mak1321: I’m doing IUI and injectables for the first time too this next cycle. I’m just waiting on af.
Insurance coverage would be awesome! Mine covers none as well.
:babydust:

[quote=Mak1321]Yesterday was day one of taking prometrium to induce a period. We decided to take the injection route with iui this try. We have had three cycles of clomid and timed intercourse with no luck. Was wondering if there were any ladies expecting their beloved friend in the next few weeks and starting with injections and iui.

Talk about a little piece of heaven finding this forum. I have faith again.[/quote]

Welcome Mak1321! :welcome:
Good luck with the Injections. I’ve done two rounds of INJ with Follistim and they don’t hurt a bit! Just make sure you push the meds in slow and you won’t bruise either. Hoping you get a :bfp: with your first INJ round. Keep us updated!

K&E thank you so much. It’s so wonderful to hear and to be given any sort of guidance.

Wtbmom…I look forward to checking in with you. Best of luck to you my dear.

Again, thanks ladies. You made my night.

Oh, K&E…keep us updated as well on your journey. Let me know how you do with progesterone.

glad you found us, [B]Mak1321[/B]. wishing you the best as you start your next cycle :slight_smile:

Thanks beautiful. Congratulations by the way!