Lap & exercise

Hi all, I had a lap and hysteroscopy 10 days ago. Dr removed 7 spots of endo and a bit of scar tissue in my uterus. I’ve had one previous lap a year ago. Anyway, I’m on low dose estrogen to help heal. I was told no aggressive exercising for two weeks. I started walking after 3 days. Today I jogged and started cramping real bad. Did anyone experience cramping after their lap? It was scarey like the endo was still there but I know this cant be. Anyone experience this? I’m hoping I just need more healing time.

I don’t recall having any cramping after mine, but I also didn’t have any endo removed from my uterus and was also not on estrogen. My Doc did give me diclofenac though to keep swelling down. May just want to ask your Doc just in case you may need something like that or a steroid to reduce inflammation or maybe even just to make sure that the cramping isn’t a sign of infection forming.

[QUOTE=ahhny]I don’t recall having any cramping after mine, but I also didn’t have any endo removed from my uterus and was also not on estrogen. My Doc did give me diclofenac though to keep swelling down. May just want to ask your Doc just in case you may need something like that or a steroid to reduce inflammation or maybe even just to make sure that the cramping isn’t a sign of infection forming.[/QUOTE]
Thank you! I have post op tomorrow. I will ask for sure.