Well you already know what your Ob/Gyn thinks so why not get an RE’s opinion and then make a decision from there. In my opinion if you can have the RE do the surgery then that is the route I would go since they have more expertise in this area. It is also possible that the RE may have other things they can do to avoid surgery so it would be good to at least have their thoughts first before making a decision one way or another.
I had my OB/Gyn do my Lap and found out from my RE after switching that the surgery was unnecessary and wasn’t done as the RE would have done it anyway so…my OB/Gyn also failed to note in the surgical notes that he had checked my tubes to see if they were clear so my RE ended up redoing that which was not fun. My surgery would have been paid for regardless of which Doc I saw since it was considered diagnostic, but that too is something you will want to look into if you decide to move forward with the surgery.
My Ob/Gyn also missed that I had elevated prolactin and TSH too so it really benefited me to switch to the RE and in my opinion is why we are pregnant now.
It just doesn’t hurt to get an RE’s opinion. You don’t have to make a decision until you gain perspectives from both Docs first and then you can go with what makes the most sense to you and what Doc you feel more comfortable with going with and which one you believe will get you to the goal of a successful pregnancy.
Good Luck! :flower: