Late May Fet 2013

Hi There Ladies…and Gents Too,
I Saw A Tread For May But Thought I Would Start A New One For Those Of Us Having Transfers Closer To The End Of The Month Seeing That We Are Not In Our 2ww Yet.
Hugs To All And Baby Dust!!!

We Are Having Our Very Last Fet On May24th.
We Have 4 Frozen Embies And We Will Be Thawing All 4. We Are Going To Transfer 3-4 Depending On How Many Survive The Frost.

Hi Pamelascakes,

I would love to keep you company on this ride…
I might also be doing my FET late May or beginning of June :slight_smile:
It will all depend on when my AF decides to show up since I am doing a natural cycle and I guess all the meds from the IVF still have my period very irregular.

I am in Central America so it will be nice to share this ride with girls from all over!!
:bsv: to us all!!

[quote=Hope41]Hi Pamelascakes,

I would love to keep you company on this ride…
I might also be doing my FET late May or beginning of June :slight_smile:
It will all depend on when my AF decides to show up since I am doing a natural cycle and I guess all the meds from the IVF still have my period very irregular.

I am in Central America so it will be nice to share this ride with girls from all over!!
:bsv: to us all!![/quote]

that’s fantastic. this is i guess what you would call a natural cycle as well…i am on estrace and PIO but we went with my natural cycle start day. i have a linning check on thurs and then i start the rest of my meds on mon.

where in Central America are you living?

[quote=pamelascakes]that’s fantastic. this is i guess what you would call a natural cycle as well…i am on estrace and PIO but we went with my natural cycle start day. i have a linning check on thurs and then i start the rest of my meds on mon.

where in Central America are you living?[/quote]

Hi ladies I am here with you. Started my period on Sunday and started vivelle patches yesterday. I am doing natural cycle as well, so my transfer will probably be on may 28th or 29th.

[QUOTE=Leksi]Hi ladies I am here with you. Started my period on Sunday and started vivelle patches yesterday. I am doing natural cycle as well, so my transfer will probably be on may 28th or 29th.[/QUOTE]
Awesome leski:welcome:
It will be nice to have others in the 2ww together!

Hi Ladies
I am from Panama

This last month that only thing I have being doing is something called local injury and basically it is a series of little scratchings in the uterus to promote a healthy lining. this is a very new technique and should help with implantation…
The stressful part about being on a natural cycle is that now I am a week late and there is no way of knowing what is going on…I have read that the medications from the IVF leave you irregular for some time but now I would like to know when I will start…I guess the not knowing part is what makes me nervous.
I will keep you posted:grouphug:

Late May transfer…

Hey Girls,

My transfer is scheduled for May 30th. I am doing a medicated FET. So I am now on Lupron 5 units and estradiol. Have a US/ Bloodtest on May 22nd and then it will be the final stretch to transfer, before the dreaded 2ww.

most important thing on my mind is the survival of my embie. I have only 1, 5day blast which was frozen by slow freezing in 2009. So just praying each day that it will survive the thaw.

Me - 32 ( premature ovarian failure)
DH - 37 ( no problems)

IVF #1 : May 2009
Transfered 2 3day embies
DS - born Feb 2010.

:bsv: to everyone on this thread

hope41: wow, is that painful? i hope it works. yes the IVF meds kind of make it hard to tell when AF is coming but it should kick in soon. Mine takes about 4-5days after i stop meds

anou: i know the feeling, i am a surrogate and my Intended Parents only have 4 blasts left. this time i think they are wanting to thaw all 4 and implant 3…

AFM:
i have bloodwork and an ultrasound tomorrow to check my linning

[QUOTE=pamelascakes]hope41: wow, is that painful? i hope it works. yes the IVF meds kind of make it hard to tell when AF is coming but it should kick in soon. Mine takes about 4-5days after i stop meds

anou: i know the feeling, i am a surrogate and my Intended Parents only have 4 blasts left. this time i think they are wanting to thaw all 4 and implant 3…

AFM:
i have bloodwork and an ultrasound tomorrow to check my linning[/QUOTE]
Cross fingers for you!!!

Hi Pamelascakes. I hope everything went well with your ultrasound?

I also went to the RE today…since AF was already 8 days late I decided to check it out…it turns out a little bleeding I had some 2 weeks ago (after a local injury) turned out to be my period so ultrasound today showed that I ovulated maybe 1-2 days ago so I am on the waiting bench for at least 2 more weeks:grr:

The local injuries are surprisingly painful and there was always a little bleeding afterwards but I should have followed my instinct…I knew it was AF and not just normal bleeding and now I am in the 2WW before the actual 2WW.

This waiting is very stressful so I will be happy to follow up how it turns out for you!!

@ Anou: your little embie was in my prayers yesterday.

ultrasound went awsome! thick linning and silent ovaries!
talked to RE about the last 4 frozen embryos. we will thaw 2 and see how they respond. if we then need to thaw the other 2 we will.
thank goodness we aren’t planning on transfering 4!!!
he will also be putting me on a steroid for many weeks after the transfer to keep my body from treating the embryos like parasites!

[QUOTE=Hope41]Hi Pamelascakes. I hope everything went well with your ultrasound?

I also went to the RE today…since AF was already 8 days late I decided to check it out…it turns out a little bleeding I had some 2 weeks ago (after a local injury) turned out to be my period so ultrasound today showed that I ovulated maybe 1-2 days ago so I am on the waiting bench for at least 2 more weeks:grr:

The local injuries are surprisingly painful and there was always a little bleeding afterwards but I should have followed my instinct…I knew it was AF and not just normal bleeding and now I am in the 2WW before the actual 2WW.

This waiting is very stressful so I will be happy to follow up how it turns out for you!!

@ Anou: your little embie was in my prayers yesterday.[/QUOTE]
Thank you Hope!!! You are also in my prayers…as our all the wonderful women on here.

[QUOTE=pamelascakes]ultrasound went awsome! thick linning and silent ovaries!
talked to RE about the last 4 frozen embryos. we will thaw 2 and see how they respond. if we then need to thaw the other 2 we will.
thank goodness we aren’t planning on transfering 4!!!
he will also be putting me on a steroid for many weeks after the transfer to keep my body from treating the embryos like parasites![/QUOTE]
Wonderfull… You will be in the 2ww before you know it.

ok, so i have had a rough week, think it may have been the hormones but i’m starting to feel more like myself. i can’t believe we are doing another transfer in just one week from today.
i really hope they get a baby this time. i am trying so hard but we all know that so much of this is out of our hands! i would hate to have to walk away with them not having anything to show for everyones hard work.
i hope all is going ok with all of you out there!
what are peoples dates???

Fet cycle

Hello ladies… I’m going to be starting our fet cycle as soon as my hcg level goes down and my AH comes. Hopefully this isn’t much stress.have anyone done an endometrial biopsy? Our first ivf worked had a positive on may 2 2013
Went back for hcg beta may 16 my numbers dropped.we transferred one 4aa embryo so now hopefully for our fet we can transfer 2… Best luck to all you ladies here…

Hi Lulu,

I also had endometrial biopsy done 4 times in the last 4 weeks. There was always pain and some bleeding afterwards so when AF came (like 3 weeks ago) I thought it was the bleeding from the scratching so now I missed a full cycle and will have to start with my next period…in June

I am a little frustrated because I dont like to be “just waiting” and doing nothing but I guess everything happens for a reason.

I am going to take a week off to clear my mind and start fresh in June.
are you doing a medicated cycle?
when is your transfer?

ladies i hope you are all doing well and hangin in there!!! my transfer is at 10am!!!

Good Luck!!!

[QUOTE=pamelascakes]ladies i hope you are all doing well and hangin in there!!! my transfer is at 10am!!![/QUOTE]

All the best… let us know how it went.

AFM … had a lining check yesterday, and it was 16mm thick… My RE was happy and said she had only hoped to see a lining above 8mm. Starting PIO tomorrow. ET on for Thursday May 30th. Its all HAPPENING!!!

[quote=anou]All the best… let us know how it went.

AFM … had a lining check yesterday, and it was 16mm thick… My RE was happy and said she had only hoped to see a lining above 8mm. Starting PIO tomorrow. ET on for Thursday May 30th. Its all HAPPENING!!![/quote]

OMG!!! 16mm is fantastic!!! welcome to the overachievers club!!! my lining is always super thick too. well we will be in the 2WW together!!!

ok for those of you who are into the details so you may compare…here they are!
4 frozen blasts
day3 day5 thaw day
8cell-5%freg. exblast A compacting
6cell-10%frag. exblast B compacting
6cell-10%frag. exblast B compacting