Late May-june 2013 2ww!!!

hi ladies, I have a transfer tomorrow at 10am! Anyone joining me in the 2WW???

Present! I’m 6dp3dt. I will probably start POAS Saturday. GL with ET tomm! :cross:

Hello May - June TWW

I just had by IUI on May 22 so I should be able to test on June 5th.

:bsv:

!!Sorry I posted in the wrong place. Best Wishes

[QUOTE=pamelascakes]hi ladies, I have a transfer tomorrow at 10am! Anyone joining me in the 2WW???[/QUOTE]

I’m in!! 5dt this morning. My clinic won’t schedule a beta until 18 (!) days after transfer so I’m in for a long wait. Although last time around :af: reared her ugly head a week after 5dt so maybe (but hopefully not!) I’ll know sooner.

absofsteel: i’m right there with you, my RE won’t do beta till 14 days out…GRRRRRRRR! do you POAS?

LadyDanaDragon: good luck!!!

LoveIsEverything: thats awsome! i have gotten BFP as soon as 4dp5dt(6dp3dt), so keep us informed!!! the 2WW is such torture!!!

AFM: i’m so nervous…i really really hope it works darn it!!! only 4 little frozen blasts left! they will thaw 2in the am and we will go from there…
i’m on the “normal” frozen cycle meds…but after medrol is done they are keeping me on prednisone to help lower my immune system…lets hope it helps…

I’m having my transfer in 2 days (Sunday), so we’re practically on the same waiting list

[QUOTE=delusion]I’m having my transfer in 2 days (Sunday), so we’re practically on the same waiting list[/QUOTE]
Great to hear! Good luck!

[QUOTE=delusion]I’m having my transfer in 2 days (Sunday), so we’re practically on the same waiting list[/QUOTE]
Great to hear! Good luck!
AFM: transfer went GreAt, we put back 3 perfect blasts!

ok for those of you who are into the details so you may compare…here they are!
4 frozen blasts
day3 day5 thaw day
8cell-5%freg. exblast A compacting
6cell-10%frag. exblast B compacting
6cell-10%frag. exblast B compacting

Congrats on ET Pamela. :bsv:

:welcome: to all the ladies in wait!!!

The Waiting Sucksssssssssss

I think I’m out

I had faint lines yesterday AM & PM on FRERs but this morning there was barely anything. All the tests were from the same batch and my urine was held for 4 hours or more each time. I’m disappointed but I know how hard this journey is so I never let myself get excited. GL to you guys and I hope to see some :bfp: around here!!!

i wouldn’t count you out yet…how many days past trigger are you

14dpt/triggered with 10k HCG

ok it wasn’t the trigger then, mayb a chemical…i just had one of those earlier this month…
at 4dp5dt…started getting BFP then they started getting lighter. by the time of the beta i was negative.
they put me on more steroids this time because they think maybe my immunesystem is too strong and fighting them.
we put back our very last 3 frozen blasts on fri…so we shall see

will you go again?

I know you can’t wait to POAS tomm. Hopefully at least one of those littke guys stick! :bsv:

You know I’m not sure. After my other cycles I knew I would keep going but this time I’m not so sure. I’m getting tired & this process is draining. I might want to just focus on other things…bigger house, nicer car, vacations, etc LOL. DH and I have deprived ourselves of a lot over the past couple of years. Only time will tell I guess!

[QUOTE=LoveIsEverything]I know you can’t wait to POAS tomm. Hopefully at least one of those littke guys stick! :bsv:

You know I’m not sure. After my other cycles I knew I would keep going but this time I’m not so sure. I’m getting tired & this process is draining. I might want to just focus on other things…bigger house, nicer car, vacations, etc LOL. DH and I have deprived ourselves of a lot over the past couple of years. Only time will tell I guess![/QUOTE]
God, I know how that is. When doing iui with our son we tried for a year with no luck even tho everything was perfect. We had had enough and took a break for a year. Then got prego on the second try without the iui meds.
This will be my very last try for surrogacy for others. Time for our lives to be our own again…but I super hope they get a baby and I end this chapter with a bang!

I also am in the 2ww! ER was 5/15, ET on 5/18. I will have my blood test this Wed. Nervous but excited about the possiblity as this is my first IVF cycle. We have been waiting for this for 2 years, and are looking forward to the news on Wednesday. Hoping and praying all goes very well! :pray:

Thinking of all of you girls! Praying the time goes by quickly and that you get your BFP :grouphug:

:bsv:

[QUOTE=chica33]I also am in the 2ww! ER was 5/15, ET on 5/18. I will have my blood test this Wed. Nervous but excited about the possiblity as this is my first IVF cycle. We have been waiting for this for 2 years, and are looking forward to the news on Wednesday. Hoping and praying all goes very well! :pray:

Thinking of all of you girls! Praying the time goes by quickly and that you get your BFP :grouphug:

:bsv:[/QUOTE]
let’s hope they stick! How many did u transfer and were they 3/5/6 day embies?

Hi ladies - I’m 4dp5dt and not feeling much. I had some pretty significant cramping 1dp5dt which I wanted to blame on implantation but seems a bit early. Yesterday, I woke up with heartburn, which I never get, but think that can also be blamed on the progesterone.

Anyhoo, I’m travelling for work tomorrow and am actually looking forward to being distracted for the rest of the week. I don’t plan to POAS and beta isn’t until next Tuesday. Last round, however, :af: arrived a week after ET so I’ll be keeping an eye out for her later this week - hopefully she’ll stay away!

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!