Late Ovulation After Ovidrel Trigger?

I am on my 2nd cycle of Clomid/Ovidrel. I saw my doctor on Wednesday, 11/23, for an u/s and blood test. I injected Ovidrel on Thursday night around 7:30pm, and had IUIs Friday and Saturday mornings.

I tested each day with the First Response Ovulation Predictor sticks, and each day was negative.

This morning (Mon 11/28), the Ovulation Predictor stick was positive.

Does this mean that I am ovulating right now?

[QUOTE=prazakr]I am on my 2nd cycle of Clomid/Ovidrel. I saw my doctor on Wednesday, 11/23, for an u/s and blood test. I injected Ovidrel on Thursday night around 7:30pm, and had IUIs Friday and Saturday mornings.

I tested each day with the First Response Ovulation Predictor sticks, and each day was negative.

This morning (Mon 11/28), the Ovulation Predictor stick was positive.

Does this mean that I am ovulating right now?[/QUOTE]
This is strange. Actually after ovidrel, you dont need to use OPKs as they will get positive anyways. You ovulate within 24-48 hrs after the shot, average is 36 hours. I usually get a positive on OPK the next day after ovidrel, i do it just to check that has the hormone got into my system or not. You should have gotten positives on OPKs Friday onwards, i dont know why you did not get it.
Are you temping BBTs? That will give you an idea when did you ovulate.

I took an ovidrel shot on CD12, but I don’t think it worked for me. I think I O-d when I was supposed to had I not taken the trigger shot. I thought about doing the OPK just to see, but I ended up not to. I should’ve, b/c then I’d know for sure what really happened. I might’ve just tossed all that money out the window. I had 2 back to back IUIs on CD13 & 14, but I think I either O-d on CD15 or 16. AF showed on CD 30, so I’m not sure when I could’ve O-d. I usually have 29 day cycles, and usually O on CD15. I’m gonna have a baseline u/s on CD4 (4/2/12), so we’ll see what happens. Are you still doing IUIs or have you moved on to IVF?