Latest day you got a BFP?

For all you ladies out there that got there lucky :bfp: what day did you get it??

I know a lot of us think after day 11-12 piui were out… Can any of you give us some hope!!:pray: :pray:

I am 12piui and tested yesterday and was :bfn: I held off testing today and am going to test tonight probably ( have 0 willpower!!) and will test in the am day 13! My beta is supposed to be Friday 15piui… We will see:pray:

:babydust: :babydust: :bsv: :babydust: :babydust:

I got my :bfp: 14dpiui. Doc wanted me to wait until 16dpiui, but I knew exactly when my HCG trigger had cleared my system by testing daily. I knew that when I saw those two beautiful lines, it was the real deal!

All but one of my 7 IUI’s were early BFP’s (11 dpIUI at the latest). The one that was later was 17-18dpIUI. It was after a full blown AF.

I was negative the evening of 13dpiui, and had a positive blood draw the morning of 14dpiui. Started my second trimester yesterday and all looks well. It can happen late.

[QUOTE=Poenym]I was negative the evening of 13dpiui, and had a positive blood draw the morning of 14dpiui. Started my second trimester yesterday and all looks well. It can happen late.[/QUOTE]

WOW…time flies. Happy for you that all is looking good! :clap: