Left over meds?

So, this month was supposed to be the start of my injectables (Gonal F and Ovidrel). I’M NOT COMPLAINING, but I probably won’t be needing them for a while because I finally got my :bfp:!:cheer:
Also, I know that we can’t hand them off/sell them to our fellow infertiles online, including those on this forum. But, I was wondering if anyone knows what I can do with my injection pens (still in sealed boxes) that are sitting in my refrigerator. I’m not ready to part with them just yet, because I know there is still a chance that I could mc. But, eventually I’ll be ready.

[quote=lilac716]So, this month was supposed to be the start of my injectables (Gonal F and Ovidrel). I’M NOT COMPLAINING, but I probably won’t be needing them for a while because I finally got my :bfp:!:cheer:
Also, I know that we can’t hand them off/sell them to our fellow infertiles online, including those on this forum. But, I was wondering if anyone knows what I can do with my injection pens (still in sealed boxes) that are sitting in my refrigerator. I’m not ready to part with them just yet, because I know there is still a chance that I could mc. But, eventually I’ll be ready.[/quote]

First off, congrats on your :bfp: !!!:clap: :clap: :clap:
I would call your RE’s office to see if they know of any patients that you could donate to. That would be your best bet.

happy and healthy 9 months to you!!

My RE told me that they accept extra meds and generally give them to self-pay patients. I don’t think you can sell the meds anywhere, but you could certainly donate them

i donated my left overs when i got preggo w/ds…figured someone could benefit from them…plus my insurance covered them so I only paid like a 20 dollar copay so it felt good tp give to someone who had to pay out of pocket…congrats and good luck w/the pregnancy!!!:woohoo:

CONGRATS on your BFP! I donated my leftover meds to my RE. They gave it to a patient who needed a break and she was so happy that she personally thanked me.

Once again, CONGRATS :slight_smile: