Leftover Clomid, Follistim, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, ect?

So after discussing with my doctor we’ve come to the conclusion to try iui. He said he thinks just the drugs w/o iui may be enough. But only problem is I’m looking at THOUSANDS!! Only to maybe have to spend it all over again next cycle.
So I was wondering if you ladies had any leftovers you’d be willing to let go of?
I’m sure we’d need to discuss specifics off the forum most likely through email.
You can leave yours here or email me at [email protected]

Please ladies I’m desperate! :cross:

My IUI only cost around 100 my insurance covered the majority. I did have to come up with a deposit of 1,000 no matter what we wanted to do. My meds I paid out of pocket were only around 500. It only took one round for us which was great because that was all we were willing to do. I would be hesitant buying drugs and anyone selling them or giving them to you is also not advised. You have to be a licensed pharmacist to distribute and that must be accompanied by a prescription. While I feel for your situation, babies and children are very expensive and in the big picture these are mere pennies in the bucket. Sorry to be a downer, good luck.

So many of us have indeed, spent thousands out of pocket only to have to do it all over again. It’s the nature of the beast I’m afraid.

[quote=Pinkmama]So after discussing with my doctor we’ve come to the conclusion to try iui. He said he thinks just the drugs w/o iui may be enough. But only problem is I’m looking at THOUSANDS!! Only to maybe have to spend it all over again next cycle.
So I was wondering if you ladies had any leftovers you’d be willing to let go of?
I’m sure we’d need to discuss specifics off the forum most likely through email.
You can leave yours here or email me at [email protected]

Please ladies I’m desperate! :cross:[/quote]

Check with your RE. Sometimes your RE will have meds at which they will be willing to give you. I am not sure how it all works. I don’t know if the drug companies give them samples or what. I do know that when I needed the progesterone inserts to use following my IUI they gave me sample from the office. Try and ask them. They worst they can say is no. Nothing beats a failure but a try. Good Luck to you! :flower: