List your IVF 40+ BFP HERE! (Successes only please, not chat)

Hi ladies,

[quote=MsLassiter]Hi Lyn,

Yes, I’ve been here since May maybe? My transfer went well today, I think. We put back 2 early blasts and one morula. My RE said he’d only do 2 blasts, but I had another dr. for the transfer and he recommended throwing an extra in due to my age. I’m taking it easy for a few days. They have me on house arrest for 2. I’m happy with that. Ihad a scare the day before transfer. I had a very adverse reaction to a medicine I was prescribed to ward of OHSS. Spent 13 hours in ER. They wanted to admit me and i was not HAVING that!!! Happy to be feeling better and i am officially PUPO!!! Woo hooo!!![/quote]

Hi ladies,

Mslassitar- I am glad you are feeling better get some rest & relax !!! (I also posted on other thread as well haha!) did you stop all your supplements meltonin etc…before ER? or continue to take them throughout pregnancy?

Ivettemarie- I hope you are feeling better! good luck to you keep us posted!!!

skisunfun & posicle & merlin & hoping4no2 & paradisebaby & slcmoma2be & sibling -i hope you all are doing well!

jruner- congrats!!! triplets yeah!!! exciting!!!

sibling- congrats to you!!! you give us all hope!!! I hope your pregnancy is going well!!!
Ladies if i forgot anyone so sorry i am wishing you the best!!

I went for BLD & US early this mornig lining good, have 6 follies on the right on 2 follies on the left so have fingers crossed! wait for instructions later in the day. If all goes well ovidril cocktail tonight!!! ER is tues oct 4th. hope for the best!!! :cross:.

monday going to endro to get my thyroid checked hope all goes well?
Is anyone going to RMA clinic in nyc or have any feedback on it?

wishing you all baby dust!!!:babydust:

lyn nyc

My RE told me to wait until 14d post transfer for the beta blood test. It is just that I’ve read a lot about others doing an HPT before the 14 d are up. BTW, I did an HTP today (10dpt3dt) and it was neg. I am going to run one daily until my beta 4 days from now to see. I admit that I am feeling down and having crazy neg. thoughts but need to know. Sounds crazy but this last stretch of the 2ww is driving me nuts and then I think what if results are positive in the end…:pray: I’ve tried to relax by keeping occupied and keep coming to this link to seek comfort. Thanks to all of you out there for all the supporting comments. Keep praying. Sending you all my love and baby dust:babydust: [quote=PopsicleMTB]what I have heard the reason for not doing the preg test too early is that it could be a false negative and then you will stress which would be bad for the baby or babies and you. When did you RE tell you to test?[/quote]

IvetteMarie,

I am going to pray that it is a false negative and it is just that you haven’t had enough time to make the right level of hormones.

Mybaby2b - so exciting that your ER is so close.

Thank you so much! I am trying to keep my Faith up but these are truly test times and it’s been like a roller coaster, especially today. Best wishes to you too!:flower:

Success Stories, please help!!:slight_smile:

Hello Ladies! My name is Leigh Freeland and I am from Mobile, Alabama. I am 27 yrs old. DH perfect, me well, I have tubal disease and PCOS. Our first IVF cycle was negative. After trying so long on our own and years of saving. Nothing. Alabama insurance does not cover any infertility treatment;not even the diagnosis. Our clinic New Leaders in Fertility has started an amazing contest to award the winner w/ $10K in free fertility care. Here is our chance. I have posted on Facebook, blogs everywhere I can think of… and I remembered how many times I frequented this very post. Success stories. I thought this would be the perfect place to ask for help. Two clicks, that’s all. Please LIKE both NewLife Facebook page page and LIKE our picture located on their wall titled M & L 2011. Just following the instructions below and MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!I This is such an amazing oppurtunity. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts :heart:’s

1. go to NewLIFE | Facebook and click “like” at the top to like the page.

2. go to the following picture and click “Like” to like the picture.
    Wall Photos | Facebook

hi!

[quote=PopsicleMTB]IvetteMarie,

I am going to pray that it is a false negative and it is just that you haven’t had enough time to make the right level of hormones.

Mybaby2b - so exciting that your ER is so close.[/quote]

Hi ladies I hope all is well.

I had my ER this morning at 915am 12 follies were collected which i am happy that there were 8! which is much more than 1st time! so now i am praying it all goes well from here :cross:. I was fine all day just tiny bit of spotting. DH took me to lunch after ER i was hungry, it is chilly here today in nyc getting a little groggy & little cramping. I am going to take it easy next few days & wait for feedback from ER!!!

Mslassitar-hows things how are you feeling?

Popisicle-yes i was excited & anxious this morning! How are you doing?

Ivettemarie-I hope all is well i know waiting is tough hang in there!!!

Ladies wishing you all baby dust!!!

Hope that you are feeling better after your ER. It looks promising. I will be praying for you and a succesful IVF.:cross: Well, I am only two days away, 10/6, to find out if I am expecting. I stopped doing the HTP today. It really took a lot of will power not to do it. My nurse told me to wait until Thursday and if at all possible not to repeat the HPT because of the many possible outcomes. So, I have been praying 24/7:pray: . I am also somewhat emotional, I think the waiting and the hormones are doing this but I am staying hopeful. My hubby is overseas right now and I do not know how I will react on Thursday depending on the outcome of my beta testing. Glad that I found all of you ladies, strong and determined. Thanks for your words of encouragement. :flower: [quote=mybaby2b]_______________________________________________

I had my ER this morning at 915am 12 follies were collected which i am happy that there were 8! which is much more than 1st time! so now i am praying it all goes well from here :cross:. I was fine all day just tiny bit of spotting. DH took me to lunch after ER i was hungry, it is chilly here today in nyc getting a little groggy & little cramping. I am going to take it easy next few days & wait for feedback from ER!!!

Ladies wishing you all baby dust!!![/quote]

[quote=mybaby2b]_______________________________________________

I had my ER this morning at 915am 12 follies were collected which i am happy! i thought that there were only 8 follies! which is much more than 1st time! so now i am praying that it all goes well from here :cross:. I was fine all day just tiny bit of spotting. DH took me to lunch after ER i was hungry, it is chilly here today in nyc getting a did get groggy & little cramping in the evening. I am going to take it easy next few days & wait for feedback from ER!!!

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Mybaby2b - wow congrats on a good ER and I am glad you are taking it easy. I hear that NY is going to became beautiful over the next few days so hopefully that will make the wait a bit better.

IvetteMarie - fingers crossed and :pray:

Er

[quote=mybaby2b]_______________________________________________

I had my ER this morning at 915am,12 follies were collected which i was surprised i that there were 8! which is much more than 1st time! so now i am praying it all goes well from here :cross:. I was fine all day just tiny bit of spotting. DH took me to lunch after ER i was hungry, it is chilly here today in nyc. I am little tired & have light cramping but other than that i am ok. I am going to take it easy next few days & wait for feedback from ER tomorrow sometime after 1pm.

retrieval

Congrats! 12 is a great number. It’s nice to be pleasantly surprised isn’t it! I hope they all fertilized nice for you. Get some test today! You’re body has been through a lot, but the hard stuff is done. Praying for a great fert report for you tomorrow!

Seashore and backrow - thinking of you.:pray:

Redsox hope your staying positive! I know I am stating positive for you!

AFM- strangely I’m feeling great. First day back to work since my incident. I’m 4dp5dt and feeling pretty chipper. I still have some occasional mild cramping, and today I’ve lost my appetite (which is strange) but I’m just hanging out here in limbo waiting to test. This time I’m worrying less and praying more. I’m a total control freak with so many things, but I realize this is wayyyy beyond my control.

[QUOTE=mybaby2b]______________________________________________[/QUOTE]

sucess stories 4 cell & cell 3 day transfer?

[quote=MsLassiter]Congrats! 12 is a great number. It’s nice to be pleasantly surprised isn’t it! I hope they all fertilized nice for you. Get some test today! You’re body has been through a lot, but the hard stuff is done. Praying for a great fert report for you tomorrow!

Seashore and backrow - thinking of you.:pray:

Redsox hope your staying positive! I know I am stating positive for you!

AFM- strangely I’m feeling great. First day back to work since my incident. I’m 4dp5dt and feeling pretty chipper. I still have some occasional mild cramping, and today I’ve lost my appetite (which is strange) but I’m just hanging out here in limbo waiting to test. This time I’m worrying less and praying more. I’m a total control freak with so many things, but I realize this is wayyyy beyond my control.[/quote]

Hi ladies i have few questions? (on bed rest i am thinking too much haha )

just wondering if you know any success stories with one 4 cell & one 6 cell 3 day transfer?

have any of you done pineapple core?

also dairy any thoughts?

did anyone take baby asprin?

thanks greatly appreciate it!

baby to dust to you all!!!
lyn nyc

[quote=mybaby2b]Hi ladies i have few questions? (on bed rest i am thinking too much haha )

just wondering if you know any success stories with one 4 cell & one 6 cell 3 day transfer?

have any of you done pineapple core?

also dairy any thoughts?

did anyone take baby asprin?

thanks greatly appreciate it!

baby to dust to you all!!!
lyn nyc[/quote]

I had a single 6-cell 3 day transfer done and now 13 months later she is sitting here next to me. I didn’t do the pineapple core or aspirin. As far as diary I continued to eat it. I just did 3 days of bed rest. Good luck!

thank you!

JAN-thank you very much for your response there is hope!!! your baby is beautiful!!! congrats!!!

take care lyn nyc

just wondering ?

[quote=skisunfun]My advice is that you have to do it all. Not just one thing. So take the right supplements, go to a reputable accupuncturist that specializes in fertility, eat the right foods and get daily exercise that has your heart pumping!

All of these things will impact your overall health.

Here are the supplements I am taking (talk to your doc before taking anything new)
http://www.blueiron.com/fertility/supplementjpg.jpg

I see an accupuncturist twice a week. I know it’s $$$ but worth it given her record! Along with the MANY clinical trials that show Accupuncture has a place in fertility treatment.

I meditate for a min of 15 minutes daily and do everything possible to de-stress!

I recently started an Organic Juice program. See the movie “Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead” it is a MUCT watch for health and then also read Julia Indichova the founder of www.fertileheart.com’s book “inconceivable”. Visit her website to learn more. She had an FSH of 38 and had a healthy baby girl!

Juicing is not easy. (see my thread on it on this website). But the health benefits are OFF THE CHARTS. Think about this … when you do an organic vegetable juice fast your liver and kidneys clear of impurities. And what does the liver do?? It speaks to the Pituitary Gland. Your body is no longer taking in food additives, metals, and all the other crap that causes health issues. You organs are getting cleaner and healthier including your brain and ovaries and uterine lining and now your liver is speaking to your pituitary gland healthier which releases your FSH and LH which tells your ovaries what to do and when to do it … Remember the old song "The hip bone is connected to the leg bone … etc.). When your whole body is healthier it seems logical that your chances of getting pregnant are much better :wink:

All of these things in conjunction with the science (IVF) will put you in a much better position than following just one over another.

I have been taking the supplements for three months now. Just started the juice program and am doing an IVF protocol next month. :cross: I know that I am doing everything possible for my body to produce and carry a healthy pregnancy. Now it comes down to the Doctor and a wee bit of luck. ;-)[/quote]

SKISUNFUN-can you juice during ivf process?

BABY DUST TO YOU ALL!!!

IVF #1 Update

Well ladies, my beta test results came back negative :(. My blood work was done this past Friday morning and after waiting all day long, the longest hours of my life, I finally learned that my hcg level was <1. Meaning that the 2 embryos (3d), 8 cells each, grades 4 and 3+ never multiplied or implanted. I was down all day, cried before the results and cried even more after through yesterday. I am doing better today, after watching Joel Osteen this morning and his message about when things do not go your way, do not ask God why, accept it, God put a period on that chapter and do not change it to a question mark. Just turn the page, pray and wait to see what God has in storage according to His plan. There is a better outcome ahead! So, this message fit me just right. Hope this gives all of you Hope. Don’t give up. I have another chance for another ET, we have 1 blastocyst frozen. I may be ready in about 2 months for the transfer. I stopped all of the meds about 3 days ago. When can I expect a period? I still have sore breasts and my belly still looks bloated…

Thanks for all of your prayers. I will keep praying for all of you. Blessings!:pray:

[quote=IvetteMarie]Hello. Wanted to post an update on how I am doing at 10dp3dt. The first 4 -5 days had some mild cramping, some dizziness and my eating patterns definitely changed. Not liking many of the foods I was eating before ET. Nothing sweet, only salty and warm home made meals. The 3 day bed rest was very hard and my back and neck hurt like crazy!. After about 5 days, my cramping was gone and my abdomen has been bloated ever since, feeling like it is stretched and have had some pinching on one side on and off. Also some feelings in my lower abdomen like fluttering. My breasts feel sore. I’ve had a feeling of getting nauseaous but I have not had nausea. Other than that that is all I’ve been feeling. I am driving, working, walking etc. Wondering if I am pg. Should I do a HPT tomorrow? I am anxious to know. :pray: what do you think? Sending all of you baby dust:babydust:

[/quote][/quote]

IvetteMarie - I am so so sorry. I feel like God made sure that you heard that Joel Osteen’s message which is a wonderful one.

thinking of you

[quote=IvetteMarie]Well ladies, my beta test results came back negative :(. My blood work was done this past Friday morning and after waiting all day long, the longest hours of my life, I finally learned that my hcg level was <1. Meaning that the 2 embryos (3d), 8 cells each, grades 4 and 3+ never multiplied or implanted. I was down all day, cried before the results and cried even more after through yesterday. I am doing better today, after watching Joel Osteen this morning and his message about when things do not go your way, do not ask God why, accept it, God put a period on that chapter and do not change it to a question mark. Just turn the page, pray and wait to see what God has in storage according to His plan. There is a better outcome ahead! So, this message fit me just right. Hope this gives all of you Hope. Don’t give up. I have another chance for another ET, we have 1 blastocyst frozen. I may be ready in about 2 months for the transfer. I stopped all of the meds about 3 days ago. When can I expect a period? I still have sore breasts and my belly still looks bloated…

Thanks for all of your prayers. I will keep praying for all of you. Blessings!:pray:

[/quote][/quote]

Ivettemarie-so sorry my thoughts & prayers are with you.

Thank You for your prayers. Blessings to you too!:cross:

Ivettemarie-so sorry my thoughts & prayers are with you. [/quote]

Thank you very much for your message. We are working through some encouraging options for the next cycle. More updates later…Hope all is going well for you. :flower: