List your IVF 40+ BFP HERE! (Successes only please, not chat)

Name:deuxbisoux
FSH, AMH, and/or E2 test results:in my siggy
How long TTC: 6 years (off and on)
Did your Dr. mention issues with age and TTC: No
Any natural or herbal remedies used: dhea,royal jelly,inositol,melatonin, Vit b,c,d,e, multivitamins, reservratrol, pycnogenol, larginine, wheat grass
Diagnosis or any known issues: blocked tubes
Treatments you tried: ivf only (no tubes)
Treatment (if any) that led to success: ivf at age 34, ccs age 39
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken if any): first successful cycle (age 34) long lupron. EPP with saizen for my successful cycle age 39
If IVF how many follicles at ER: 12+
If IVF how many eggs retrieved:11
If IVF how many eggs fertilized: 7 mature, 7 fertilized 5 blast ccs tested
If IVF how many days between ER and ET: blasts frozen for a month before ET
If IVF how many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: one eSET
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: nothing!
What day you got your BFP: tested with FRER 7dp5dt
HPT before blood test: yes
Number of first beta: 151
Number of babies: one
Why do YOU think that you were successful this time?
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process!
Don’t give up, even when they tell you to move on to DE. I had done multiple ivf cycles TTC #2 locally and kept having m/c. I decided to go to CCRM to do ccs testing to avoid having another m/c. I am SO glad I did, they found some normal embryos from me (age 39) and I got pg with one of them at age 40. I just gave birth to a healthy boy. I think CCRM has the best labs and it made a big difference in my embryos. I also think ccs is the best decision I ever made. If they would’ve found no normals, then I wouldn’t have to go through a horrible mc and that is what I wanted to avoid. If you are dealing with RPL, consider finding a clinic that does ccs testing. Good luck and don’t give up!!

Thank you for this article. That’s all I can say. You most definitely have made this post into something special. You clearly know what you are doing, you’ve covered so many bases.Thanks!

Wholesale iPhone 4 Cases
cosmetic bottles wholesale
Mac Makeup Brush Sets
Newport Cigarettes Wholesale
mac cosmetics wholesale

[QUOTE=deuxbisoux]
Don’t give up, even when they tell you to move on to DE. I had done multiple ivf cycles TTC #2 locally and kept having m/c. I decided to go to CCRM to do ccs testing to avoid having another m/c. I am SO glad I did, they found some normal embryos from me (age 39) and I got pg with one of them at age 40. I just gave birth to a healthy boy. I think CCRM has the best labs and it made a big difference in my embryos. I also think ccs is the best decision I ever made. If they would’ve found no normals, then I wouldn’t have to go through a horrible mc and that is what I wanted to avoid. If you are dealing with RPL, consider finding a clinic that does ccs testing. Good luck and don’t give up!![/QUOTE]

Thank you for posting your stories, it’s very encouraging for use, those who are still trying.
I was wondering if there’s a difference between ccs test at CCRM and array HCG test in other places ? From what I know, both test 24 chromosomes. I did array HCG on 5 day embies and it still didn’t work. NOw I wonder if doing a cycle with ccs at CCRM is same or somehow different ?

[quote=lenagoll]Thank you for posting your stories, it’s very encouraging for use, those who are still trying.
I was wondering if there’s a difference between ccs test at CCRM and array HCG test in other places ? From what I know, both test 24 chromosomes. I did array HCG on 5 day embies and it still didn’t work. NOw I wonder if doing a cycle with ccs at CCRM is same or somehow different ?[/quote]

Lenagoll - my understanding that it is the same or close to it. I also did array CGH and it still didn’t work. I will send you a PM with more info. I know this forum leader wants to keep this forum for successes. You might want to join this other forum ER/PGD/FET where a lot of us have done CCS or CGH.

CCRM’s CCS test, tests all 46 chromes 23 from the mother and 23 from the father… PGD (Day 1 testing) tests the mother’s 23 chromes only and doesn’t tell them as much information since it’s only taken from one cell… CCS is taken from what will be the placenta which has tons (not sure the exact #) of cells of the Day 5 blast

[QUOTE=PopsicleMTB]Lenagoll - my understanding that it is the same or close to it. I also did array CGH and it still didn’t work. I will send you a PM with more info. I know this forum leader wants to keep this forum for successes. You might want to join this other forum ER/PGD/FET where a lot of us have done CCS or CGH.[/QUOTE]

Name: Liselebrit
FSH, AMH, and/or E2 test results: normal FSH/AMH E2 50
How long TTC:5 years
Did your Dr. mention issues with age and TTC: advanced maternal age, mild PCOS
Any natural or herbal remedies used: royal jelly
Diagnosis or any known issues:
Treatments you tried:
Treatment (if any) that led to success:
Are you using donor eggs or sperm:no
Protocol (meds taken if any): gonal F 400 iu lowered to 300 iu
If IVF how many follicles at ER: 15
If IVF how many eggs retrieved: 15
If IVF how many eggs fertilized: 14
If IVF how many days between ER and ET: 3
If IVF how many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 3 grade 1 eight cell and 1 grade 2 four cell
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: cramping and craziness
What day you got your BFP: 12/12
HPT before blood test: yes 10dp3dt BFP faint line
Number of first beta: 131 2nd 263
Number of babies: not sure yet U/S on 12/21/11:cheer:
Why do [B]YOU[/B] think that you were successful this time? first time we went abroad and they were not as aggressive. here I was put on DHEA,aspirin and Estrogen. Also am on PIO instead of supps
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: How much it messes with your mind. I am a complete worry wort and obsess over everything… 2nd one is easier as i know what to expect. Just remember the boards can be a very supportive and wonderful thing, BUT we are all different so do not read into someone elses results and let it get you down…

What is PIO? Tx

Progesterone in oil. Injections of progesterone

[QUOTE=skisunfun]What is PIO? Tx[/QUOTE]

Liselebrit - :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: congratulations

Have there been no 40+ IVF successes since December. :frowning:

I’d love to here some good news from the “mature” LOL crowd. I could use the positive vibes as I wait to make it to ET this time around.

bon-

joining thread

Hi Ladies, I’m just trying to see if I can join this thread. I’ve been lurking, but am finally needing to participate (as you will see by my signature:(

But, I am still hopeful, just thinking that some of the women on this forum would have experiences to add. Does anyone know if there is a 40+ for women who have not yet succeeded? Thanks,
Sara

[quote=Mack1e’sMom]Hi Ladies, I’m just trying to see if I can join this thread. I’ve been lurking, but am finally needing to participate (as you will see by my signature:(

But, I am still hopeful, just thinking that some of the women on this forum would have experiences to add. Does anyone know if there is a 40+ for women who have not yet succeeded? Thanks,
Sara[/quote]

There’s a thread called just joined 40+ and happy to have found you or something like that. There are some 40+ who are successful and some that are not yet. You should check it out.

[quote=Mack1e’sMom]Does anyone know if there is a 40+ for women who have not yet succeeded? Thanks,
Sara[/quote]

Hi Mack1e’sMom: You can find the 40 lists by selecting “General Infertility Support” from the Forum Categories. Then scroll down toward the bottom until you see “40+ Trying to Conceive”. When you click that one you will see a whole list of chats that are going on including " [B]Just joined 40+ and happy to have found you "

[B]Looking forward to you joining us over there.
:welcome:

bon-

[/B]
[/B]

Hi!

[quote=bonbontree]Hi Mack1e’sMom: You can find the 40 lists by selecting “General Infertility Support” from the Forum Categories. Then scroll down toward the bottom until you see “40+ Trying to Conceive”. When you click that one you will see a whole list of chats that are going on including " [B]Just joined 40+ and happy to have found you "[/B]

[B][B]Looking forward to you joining us over there.[/B]
[B]:welcome:[/B]

[B]bon-[/B]

[/B][/quote]

Ladies- I am 42 years old 10 weeks 3 day pregnant with triplets just wondering what kind of testing did you all do NT scan? CVS? or Amnio? etc

any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Wow, Mybaby2be, that’s amazing, you must be so excited! You were using your own eggs? I hope you don’t mind me asking, but wow, what a fabulous response-- I don’t know which tests to do, though–

Did your doctor say why that third one might have taken longer to be seen on the US? Was that one a few days behind the other ones or was it something like it was behind the other one in the US.

How are you feeling?

Congrats again,
Sara

Hi!

[quote=Mack1e’sMom]Wow, Mybaby2be, that’s amazing, you must be so excited! You were using your own eggs? I hope you don’t mind me asking, but wow, what a fabulous response-- I don’t know which tests to do, though–

Did your doctor say why that third one might have taken longer to be seen on the US? Was that one a few days behind the other ones or was it something like it was behind the other one in the US.

How are you feeling?

Congrats again,
Sara[/quote]

Sara-hi yes it was my 3rd cycle i reponded well & thank god my husband has good sperm which helped tremendously we used my own eggs & husband sperm the obgyn believes 1 little was behind the other one from the start we were shocked that 2 stuck! then we found out 3! my Re was really surprised i dont think he was expecting that he couldnt believe it.

testing is very confusing i have appointment for cvs tues but i am very nervous, I think because of my age 42 & its triplets saying cvs right thing to do?
i see other have done Nt scan & cvs so hope for the best.

i hope all is well with you!
take care lyn :flower:

Lyn,
Thanks for writing back. Wow, keep us updated. I got our projected FET date, which will be around 2/13 or 2/14. Here goes! This will be our first FET cycle…
Thanks, and talk to everyone in a week or so,
Sara

Congratulation Lyn,
Good to hear about ur :preg: :preg: :preg: . All the best. After reading your post, you gave me so much hope again. The more i failed, the more im hopeful. I wanted to do another IVF again but its very expensive. Since i used my 2 insurance plan. I don’t have any other options beside pay the full price which is around $20,000. I am trying to save up for my babies. Do u mind if i ask you what type of protocol you were and what medication u use. If there any thing that we should know to help us get pregnant? Your comment will be very helpful. Please take good care of your self and keep us posted. Happy 9 months…

Hi!

[quote=paradisebaby]Congratulation Lyn,
Good to hear about ur :preg: :preg: :preg: . All the best. After reading your post, you gave me so much hope again. The more i failed, the more im hopeful. I wanted to do another IVF again but its very expensive. Since i used my 2 insurance plan. I don’t have any other options beside pay the full price which is around $20,000. I am trying to save up for my babies. Do u mind if i ask you what type of protocol you were and what medication u use. If there any thing that we should know to help us get pregnant? Your comment will be very helpful. Please take good care of your self and keep us posted. Happy 9 months…[/quote]

Ladies i hope all is well!

Paradisebaby-Hi! dont give up! my 2 cycles i was stressed i gave up caffine & junk etc i did acupucture & didnt work for 2 cycles.
my 3rd cycle i didnt do acupucture i ate what i wanted i had a daily cup if coffee i was less stressed i did have my thyroid checked agian because i was reading alot on it mine was at # 7 which is borderline some ivf clinics want it under #3. i was put on very low dosage 0.05 synthoid
i dont know wht made the difference sometimes ivf takes few Re said.

protocol:
Prenatal vitamins
BCP for 21 days
gonal f 150, lupron 5 units am, menopur 2-3 vials pm
ovidril after ET prog oil 7 weeks

after ET -i did not do pineapple the 3rd time read alot of negative things on it. i did have brazil nuts & 3 days of modified bed rest ( couch & recyliner bed walked around).

take care lyn

sending you postive vibes :babydust: !

Hi Lyn,

Thank you so much for your information. I really appreciate. I have an appointment to see another doctor on Feb 8 and will decide what we gonna do. It all depends on our financial.

By the way what type of plan did you use it? How much is the cost for the ivf? I am in Honolulu Hawaii and without insurance ivf cost is very high. I was wondering how is the cost out there for the ladies did ivf several time?? Please share with me.

Thank you so much for your time and all the best to everyone trying!!! :babydust: