List your IVF Success Here! (Successes only please, not chat)

Name: baby_love36
Me:36
DH:45
How long TTC: 17 months
Diagnosis or any known issues: ME: uterine polyp removed, slower responder to stims. DH: Low morph following VR.
Treatments you tried before IVF: Tried naturally for a year, 1 natural IUI.
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: no
Protocol (meds taken): Lupron, Menopur, Follistim
How many follicles at ER: 5 or 6
How many eggs retrieved: 3, 2 mature
How many eggs fertilized: 1 MIRACLE EGG
How many days between ER and ET: 3
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 1, Grade A “perfect” embie
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: I think any “symptom” I had was PIO injection-related, with one exception. I had mild to moderate uterine cramping daily from about 5 days post transfer until 10 or so days post transfer, and in hindsight, I’m pretty sure those were implantation cramps. I feel like I got real symptoms after the 2ww, about 16-17 days post retrieval (nausea, trouble sleeping, sore BBs, cravings).
What day you got your BFP: 14dp3dt/17 days post retrieval
HPT before blood test: YES! The morning of my beta!
Number of babies: 1

Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process! Make sure you choose the right RE for you. Don’t just go to a clinic b/c “it’s the best” or your friends use it. Be prepared to shop around. The relationship you have with your RE is very important. Make sure the staff at the clinic is responsive and compassionate, and don’t be afraid to change REs if something feels off. Also- don’t expect your RE to know everything. Medical doctors are limited in what they can offer. These boards are great for getting emotional support and questions answered. Tell your friends and/or a few people you trust. You will need the support, as IVF is all-consuming! Also- it really does only take one!! My story is an absolute miracle from God. I had ONE good embryo and a 3dt. Do not be discouraged if you don’t have 20 follicles and a bunch of perfect embies. Consider how you feel about having “extra embies” before you do IVF. Consider limiting the number you allow to fertilize, even.

[QUOTE=baby_love36]Name: baby_love36
Me:36
DH:45
How long TTC: 17 months
Diagnosis or any known issues: ME: uterine polyp removed, slower responder to stims. DH: Low morph
Protocol (meds taken): Lupron, Menopur,
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 1, Grade A “perfect” embie

Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process! Make sure you choose the right RE for you. Don’t just go to a clinic b/c “it’s the best” or your friends use it. Be prepared to shop around. The relationship you have with your RE is very important. Make sure the staff at the clinic is responsive and compassionate, and don’t be afraid to change REs if something feels off. Also- don’t expect your RE to know everything. Medical doctors are limited in what they can
offer. These boards are great for getting emotional
support and questions answered. Tell your friends and/or
a few people you trust. You will need the support, as ivf
is all-consuming! Also- it really does only take one!!
:cheer: story is an absolute miracle from God. I had
ONE good embryo and a 3dt. Do not be discouraged if
:cheer: you don’t have 20 follicles and a bunch of perfect
embies. Consider how you feel about having “extra
embies” before you do IVF. Consider limiting the number
you allow to fertilize, even.[/QUOTE]

Baby love 36; you did give me hope. I just wanted you to know that. Hope you have healthy and happy pregnancy. I know I am much older than you, have low ovarian reserve and they say I might not have good quality eggs because of that. But still… I hope a miracle from God!

Thank you!
Farah

Bfp

Hi everyone!
I am so excited just got my first :bfp: ! I am 8dp3dt and was not going to test until Tuesday which would have been 11dp3dt but I just couldn’t wait and sure enough
IVF#1
12 eggs retrived,10 mature ,8 fertilized
3day- 3 day transfer of 3 Grade:2 1 6 cell, 2 7 cell
got :bfp:
11dpo or 8dp 3 day transfer! :bfp:

my symptoms are as follows:
1 day after the embryo transfer had lower back cramps and tummy cramps.
3 day worse cramps
4-5 really nothing but a few twinges near my belly button.
6-8 Peeing a lot and noticed my sense of smell stronger
2-8 breasts tender and blue veins more visible!

Finally!

Name: jady_bug
Me:35
How long TTC: 2 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: MF @ 1% morphology, elevated NK cells, APA
Treatments you tried before IVF: none IVF with ICSI our only chance
Number of cycles before success: one fresh cycle cxl due to OHSS, one cycle with frozen eggs BFN, one fresh cycle BFN,1st FET BFP!
Protocol (meds taken): originally long Lupron, Menopur, Follistim, FET with pio, vivelle patches, prednisone, baby aspirin
How many follicles at ER: a lot
How many eggs retrieved: 42, 35 mature
How many eggs fertilized: 30 icsi
How many days between ER and ET: 5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 thawed blasts, one hatching, one compacted
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Faint pink spotting 7, 9, and 11 dp5dt
What day you got your BFP: 10dp5dt
HPT before blood test: no way! But did a few after just to finally see a BFP
Number of first beta: 255

Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process! Yes, Don’t give up if you have one or more failed cycles and don’t worry about statistics! I was given great odds of success but my first cycle was a FIASCO. Everything went wrong and the BFN was the final insult to injury. My second cycle everything was great; I had two perfect blasts and my RE joked that I “could get pregnant walking down the street” well…BFN. I was out of hope for the FET. I honestly did not think it would work. My embryos, lining, and progesterone levels were all worse than my previous cycles, I had a terrible thaw rate (33%), and my clinic had a 20% lower success rate with FETs. I spent the 2ww planning the lecture I was going to give my RE about more aggressive treatments but it finally worked! Wishing you a :bfp:

[B]Name:[/B] Sara
[B]Me: [/B]34
[B]How long TTC:[/B] 2 years
[B]Diagnosis or any known issues:[/B] sperm issues, ovulation issues, increased prolactin levels due to a pituitary adenoma
[B]Treatments you tried before IVF:[/B] 6 cycles of IUI
[B]Number of cycles before success:[/B] fresh cycle failed, frozen cycle succeeded
[B]Are you using donor eggs or sperm:[/B] no
[B]Protocol (meds taken):[/B] Gonal-F. to stim for fresh cycle. Just took 3 estrogen pills per day to prep lining for frozen cycle.
[B]How many follicles at ER:[/B] 22
[B]How many eggs retrieved:[/B] 22
[B]How many eggs fertilized:[/B] 11 ICSI, 1 natural
[B]How many days between ER and ET:[/B] 3
[B]How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred:[/B] 2 embies transferred (8 cells and 7 cells, both with low fragmentation)
[B]Symptoms or issues during 2WW:[/B] None.
[B]What day you got your BFP[/B]: 11dp3dt (HPT)
[B]HPT before blood test:[/B] Yes. First test this cycle was on 11dp3dt and it was a clear positive.
[B]Number of first beta:[/B] 194
[B]Number of babies:[/B] 2
[B]Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process? [/B]I was so reluctant to try IVF, but now I wish we had done it a lot sooner instead of wasting a year on IUIs. Also, I was so obsessive during my first IVF cycle. I was reading these forums constantly and peed on countless HPTs. I think it just ramped up my stress level. For my frozen embryo transfer, I didn’t test until 11dp3dt and I stayed off of the discussion boards until after my first beta. I think it kept me much more relaxed overall.

[quote=mayza]Name: mayza
Me:30
DH:30
How long TTC: close to 5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: damaged tubes from ruptured appendix at age 7. DH - no issues.
Treatments you tried before IVF: Many clomid cycles and 3 IUIs (all before knowing it was tubal damage)
How many IVF did you do before success: 0. First time worked for us.
Protocol (meds taken): Birth control pills, menopur, gonal-f, ovidrel for trigger
How many follicles at ER: not sure
How many eggs retrieved: 14, 12 mature
How many eggs fertilized: 11
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 “near perfect” blasts
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Any “symptom” I had was PIO injection-related.
What day you got your BFP: 5dp4dt
HPT before blood test: YES! I think 2-3 a day so maybe, 20 total!.
Number of babies:2

Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process! The process was not bad at all and is very doable. You get used to the shots, you deal with the uncomfortable bloating from stims, ER is scary but in reality is not that bad thanks to the sedation and ET is a breeze…unless of course you hate the idea of your bladder being full for a long period of time like me! Do whatever it takes to not stress during this process and think positive. It’s hard but you can do it![/quote]

Hi,

Im always happy to hear success stories. I wanted to ask you if you did the CGH testing on your blasts?
All the best to you and your babies

Hi all!
My sister had IVF in Ukraine in Kiev, success from the first time! I am going to make IVF there this summer:preg: :pray: :woohoo:

Name:Ashley
How long TTC: 1.25 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: PCOS, MF (Azoospermia)
Treatments you tried before IVF: One attempt at IUI but discovered the Azoospermia & our only choice was IVF with ICSI.
How many IVF did you do before success: It worked the first time.
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No (We used TESA to extract the sperm from my husband).
Protocol (meds taken): Lupron, Birth Control, Menopur, and Bravelle.
How many follicles at ER: Around 20
How many eggs retrieved: 8 and 3 were mature
How many eggs fertilized: 3
How many days between ER and ET:3 days
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 Embryos transferred (1 Blast frozen)
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: No major symptoms
What day you got your BFP: December 27th (10 days after transfer on HPT)
HPT before blood test: Yes it showed up right away 10 days after transfer (the first time I tested).
Number of first beta: Around 750
Number of babies: 1 baby. There were 2 but the second stopped developing by the first ultrasound at 8 weeks.
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: It’s okay if they don’t extract a lot of mature eggs, it only takes one to make a baby. The monitoring and constant doctor’s appointments will drain you, but it is worth it in the end. A lot of people struggle with infertility, although it can seem at times you are the only one. People are often shamed into not talking about infertility, so just remember you are not alone!!

Congratulations on your BFP to you girls.

[B]Name:[/B] Mina
[B]Me: 29[/B]
[B]How long TTC:[/B] 4 years
[B]Diagnosis or any known issues:[/B] male factor
[B]Treatments you tried before IVF:[/B] 1 cycle of IUI
[B]Number of cycles before success:[/B] 1, the second time it was a success
[B]Are you using donor eggs or sperm:[/B] no
[B]Protocol (meds taken):[/B] Gonal-F 75:225 and diphereline 0.1 mg daily injections
[B]How many follicles at ER:[/B] 6-7
[B]How many eggs retrieved:[/B] 6
[B]How many eggs fertilized:[/B] 2 ICSI
[B]How many days between ER and ET:[/B] 2
[B]How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred:[/B] 2 embies transferred (4 cells and 6 cells doctor said they were both perfect and first quality)
[B]Symptoms or issues during 2WW:[/B] spotting 3 days after transfer and 12 days after transfer… Lots of other symptoms like sore BBs, thirsty, craving foods, cramps, fatigue etc.
[B]What day you got your BFP[/B]: 14dp2dt (Beta HCG)
[B]HPT before blood test:[/B] No. didn’t had the courage to test before beta.
[B]Number of first beta:[/B] 400
[B]Number of babies:[/B] still don’t know :slight_smile:
[B]Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process? [/B]I did one IUI and one ICSI before this one, but the clinic was not very good and the transfer of the embies was so painful there. That’s why i decided to change clinic and believe me, it made a difference. The process was much easier, the transfer was so easy. I didn’t believe it could ever happen to me, but it did. Have faith and never stop trying. It’s hard but not impossible.

Name: Nicole
How long TTC: 18 months
Diagnosis or any known issues: Slightly decreased morphology DH, age for me, but overall unknown
Treatments you tried before IVF: clomid and timed intercourse, IUI with clomid x 2, IUI with letrazole x 1
How many IVF did you do before success: This was our first!
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken): Long lupron, Gonal F and menopur
How many follicles at ER: I think around 17 - they seemed to stop counting when it was clear there was a lot
How many eggs retrieved: 17
How many eggs fertilized: 10 with ICSI
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 perfect blasts; froze 6
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: initially nothing, some pelvic cramping 3 days post transfer, and I was pretty bloated still from the drugs and large ovaries. No spotting.
What day you got your BFP: POAS on day 5; beta 10dpt
HPT before blood test: day 5
Number of first beta: 335
Number of babies: 2!
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process!
I wish that we hadn’t felt so fearful about IVF. We both were kind of dreading it until the disappointment from the IUI’s were too much to handle, then we decided to do it. I personally thought that the clomid/letrazole was a lot harder to deal with - I had horrible mood swings, crying a lot, ect. The IVF meds really had zero side effects (other than the bloating), and the whole process just seemed a lot more controlled and smooth. I also wish that we had sought help sooner (we waited almost a year) because we were so frustrated and emotional by then.
The BEST thing that we did was to follow our gut instinct and switch clinics. The clinic that we did our IUI’s at had a lot of issues in terms of getting phone calls returned, miscommunications, ect. We had a wonderful RE there, but when she left the practice we knew we couldn’t stay. We absolutely loved the clinic and RE we changed to and I truly believe it made all the difference. I also loved that our new clinic did not push the ATTAIN or other shared risk programs - it made me feel a whole lot less like a “customer” and more like a patient. I am also extremely glad we didn’t waste the money since we still have 6 frozen embryos!!!
These forums are a wonderful source of support, but on the other hand, they can also scare you if this is your first round, and you see the endless heartbreak that others have had to endure. It made me doubt that we could be successful even though our doctor had told us that she thought we had a 60% chance of getting pregnant on our first shot.
The only other thing that has been harder than I thought was having faith after the BFP - I really felt like I was in constant terror until after our 12 week appointment and NT testing. We had some spotting at weeks 5 and 8 which was horrible, and I just felt like I was on edge until this point. I don’t think anything could have made me not feel this way, I just wanted to share that these feelings seem really normal when I’ve read posts by other women who have struggled with infertility then finally get pregnant.
I really wish you all the best of luck - its funny, just 16 weeks into this pregnancy and my DH and I can already hardly remember the anguish it took to get here. It is so worth it!!!

Support

Infertility is a disease and we need to get the white house to realize it too! We need to get ~29,000 votes before the end of March, so post it on other formus, send to friends, families, etc. We CAN do this! We NEED to do this!!

[https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/!/petition/approve-infertility-coverage-every-state/W43WWdd6?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm _campaign=shorturl](https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/!/petition/approve-infertility-coverage-every-state/W43WWdd6?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm _campaign=shorturl)

Thanks to Britt who brought this to our attention!

Did you hear the news?
A 66-year- old single church pastor from a small village in Graubünden, Switzerland became the country’s oldest mother when she gave birth to twin boys a few weeks ago. She gave them biblical names, Michael and Joshua.
The mother traveled to Ukraine for IVF treatment in BioTexCom Medical Center in Kiev and made a fertilization, which is not available to old single women in Switzerland, also the egg donation is forbidden. That is amazing!:preg:

Name: Jennifer

How long TTC: 4

Diagnosis or any known issues:
Me: Thyroiditis, PCOS, 1 blocked tube, uterine fibroids, cysts
Hubby: perfect

Treatments you tried before IVF: Clomid, Timed Intercourse, IUI’s, Laparoscopy

How many IVF did you do before success: 1!

Protocol (meds taken): lupron, follistim, repronex, hcg for trigger

How many follicles at ER:too many (thank you PCOS)
How many eggs retrieved: 47
How many eggs fertilized: 22
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 grade A embryos

Symptoms or issues during 2WW: bloating, cramping, bleeding (so scary!), major anxiety

What day you got your BFP: 9dp5dt
HPT before blood test: no, I had seen too many negative HPT’s over the years. So scared (and scarred), I couldn’t even look at at a hpt until after my beta when I knew the hpt would be positive. And then I did a ton of hpt’s out of the sheer joy of seeing what a positive one looked like after all these years.

Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process!: Sooo much. How long it might take. I saw so many friends around me getting pregnant so easily that it was hard to adjust my expectations about how long it would take for us to have a child. Don’t stop believing that you can get pregnant! It is hard, but don’t get down on yourself. Until I went through IVF and got to know other women like myself who had (multiple) infertility issues, I lived in this bubble where I believed I was “broken.” These forums also helped so much to make me realize that I am not the only woman out there going through infertility and that it is actually more common that I thought. Infertility is a tough, tough process, and no one can seriously understand (even the most well-meaning friends) what it is like to try for years to conceive a child unless they have gone through it themselves. The worrying doesn’t stop after that BFP. I had spotting and major, major cramping throughout early pregnancy. Each time I thought I had miscarried, and I would go to the doctor just knowing that I’d lost the babies. Learned that IVF pregnancies (especially if you had OHSS and enlarged ovaries) will not run like normal pregnancies. The spotting and cramping turned out to be from the cysts inside my enlarged ovaries! So don’t give up if you have spotting and cramping! It could be a side effect from the IVF!

Me: 31, PCOS, thyroiditis, 1 blocked tube, uterine fibroids, cysts
Hubby: 46: Perfect (thank god!)
2 fur babies: Duchess and Gracie

Timed intercourse and clomid for 1 year: total bust:af:
IUI 1: :bfn:
IUI 2: :bfn:
IUI 3::bfn:
Summer '11: had laproscopic surgery to remove cysts
Fall '11: referred to a RE.
Jan ‘12: started IVF
1/19 ER 47 eggs, 22 fertilized
1/24 ET - 2 ‘perfect’ little embies . 4 frost babies
1/27 Progesterone: 70 :pray:
2/2 Beta 223.9 :woohoo:
2/6 Beta 634 :cheer:
2/9 Beta 2996 Prog 600: :woohoo:
2/15 Beta 17,016 … 2/20 Beta 44,672 :cheer:
2/21 1st U/S TWINS!!! saw 2 sacks, 2 heartbeats :woohoo: :woohoo:
3/6 2nd U/S twins’ heartbeats going strong! Grow little babies grow! :clap:
3/20 Last U/S with RE; will be released to OB/GYN :cross:

Babies due Oct 14th!!!

HI! Before I answer the questions I just want to say CONGRATS to everyone who’s now pregnant, IVF is not easy so we definitely earned it!!! ANd to those of you who are trying… don’t give up…Miracles have a way of being worth the wait!
When I was going through the emotional process of TTC this quote helped to get me by: " Sometimes you have to stop worrying, wondering and doubting. Have Faith that things will work out, maybe not when or how you planned, but just how it’s meant to be."
Looking back on my experiences I remember feeling so depressed and thinking it’ll never work…BUT Boy was I wrong! God Is GOOD and if you give HIM time andPATIENCE he’ll be good to you too! Once you get your :bfp: , you’ll see …it’ll all make sense!

My prayers:pray: for you all!

OK here’s my answers
(Also see signature for info about me! )
Diagnosis or any known issues:tubal problems
Treatments you tried before IVF: timed intercourse and iui
How many IVF did you do before success: 2 fresh cycles
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: NO
Protocol (meds taken): see signature
How many follicles at ER: see signature
How many eggs retrieved: see signature
How many eggs fertilized:see signature
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: This is interesting because my first ivf my 3 embryos were excellent and I got BFN! …BUT 2nd positive ivf I only had 1 embryo make it to transfer!
Symptoms or issues during 2WW:ahhhh the good ole symptoms, ( i remember being the GOOGLE QUEEN during this torturous time) 2 days before beta my sense of smell was extremely heightened and I was very very horny and tired, lol (sorry bout TMI)
What day you got your BFP: see signature
HPT before blood test: first negative cycle YES and it just ruined my 4th of July! I promised I would never do that again to myself so my second cycle I didnt do the HPT ( they are EVIL tests)!
Number of first beta:110
Number of babies:1
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process! Think positive, rest, relax, EAT WELL --> and I mean eat alot of carbs, i had bagels and pasta almost everyday during my 2ww!
I also drank grape juice and ate pineapples( don’t know it that helps but it’s worth a try!!)
and ACUPUNCTURE!!!

How long TTC: a year
Diagnosis or any known issues: Low sperm count
Treatments you tried before IVF: N/A
How many IVF did you do before success: 1, this one
Protocol (meds taken): Lupron, Lovenox, Progesterone, Metanx
How many eggs retrieved: 16
How many eggs fertilized: 6
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: no idea
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: cramping, tired, hungry, back pain
What day you got your BFP: Two wks from ET
HPT before blood test: No
Number of first beta: not sure
Number of babies: not sure yet
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process! - the timeframe, all the meds, side effects, and all the procedures and precautions to take

New Here

Hello ladies I just wanted to join this thread and get to know and meet women going through the same thing. I am on my 3 IVF cycle and I am 9dp5dt and I got a :bfp: and just wanted to get some feedback.

Thanks

New here

Hello ladies I would love to join this forum and look forward to meeting and interacting with you all, good luck to everyone. I answered the questions from the original post and hope it helps someone.

Tia
5 years
Blocked tube, Right
None, went straight to IVF, then IUI in 2012
One in 2007, BFP, DD 4 years old, IVF 2 BFN 2009, FET 2010 BFN, IVF 3 BFP, (beta on 03/23/2012, BFP 5dp5dt, then everyday thereafter.
No donor egg or sperm, I was an egg donor twice.
IVF 1 16 Retrieved, 5 Fertilized, 2 transferred, BFP
IVF 2 22 Retrieved 8 fertilized, 1 transferred, BFN
IVF 3 31 Retrieved 26 fertilized, 2 transferred, BFP, (beta on 03/23/2012)
5 day transfer
2 BB rated embryos transferred on IVF cycle 3
Headache, sore boobs, extreme fatigue, lower back aches, mild cramping after transfer, bloating, and moodiness.
BFP on 5dp5dt and everyday thereafter
Yes
Beta on 03/23/2012

I am excited to do this journey again and look forward to connecting with you all and share our stories.

Name: Rachel
How long TTC: 9+ years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Unexplained
Treatments you tried before IVF: Medicated IUIs
How many IVF did you do before success: 1
Protocol (meds taken): BCP, Lupron, Gonal F, Menopur, PIO, and progesterone suppositories.
How many follicles at ER: ?
How many eggs retrieved: 14
How many eggs fertilized: 13 with ICSI
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 blasts…dont remember exact quality.
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: None.
What day you got your BFP: Beta day 10dp5dt
HPT before blood test: No
Number of first beta: 258
Number of babies: I will find out next week :slight_smile:

Ok I’m 13 weeks pregnant now and finally feel comfortable enough doing this! I loved reading this thread for hope and would love to contribute :slight_smile:

Name: [COLOR=“Purple”]Mari
How long TTC: 2 years actively, 3 years no birth control
Diagnosis or any known issues: Not really, just mild PCOS
Treatments you tried before IVF: 3 IUIs
How many IVF did you do before success: none, this was our first
Are you using donor eggs or sperm:no
Protocol (meds taken):menopur, gonal-f, ganirelix
How many follicles at ER: 10 visible
How many eggs retrieved: 20
How many eggs fertilized: 11
How many days between ER and ET: 6
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 1 transferred, quality was grade 1AA (best)
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: nothing I wouldn’t attribute to progesterone shots
What day you got your BFP: 7dp6dt
HPT before blood test: Yes, several times, progressively got darker
Number of first beta: 217
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process - Have more faith in your body. I feel like we feel so betrayed by our bodies that when they function normally during IVF, we don’t wanna believe it and google every small little thing we think is not going right. I googled so many things related to the IVF and in the end, none of them mattered, I had only ONE ready blast on transfer day and it was all I needed. Also,the one thing that kept me together was my unshakeable faith in God, He DOES know what He’s doing even if it makes no sense to us.

Wow! My LO is almost a year and I’m just getting to this…but I’m still so happy to post here!

Name: Bonnie
How long TTC: 4 years on our own, 2 with RE
Diagnosis or any known issues: narrow/blocked tubes
Treatments you tried before IVF: 7 IUIs
How many IVF did you do before success: 2.5 (1st BFN, 2nd no response, 3rd was the charm)
Protocol (meds taken): (for successful cycle) menopur, gonal-f, ganirelix + herbals and accupuncture
How many follicles at ER: never asked/told this cycle
How many eggs retrieved: 9
How many eggs fertilized: 8
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 3 transferred, RE doesn’t apply grades for patients
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: increased CM, cramping
What day you got your BFP: 11dp3dt
HPT before blood test: Yes, everyday!
Number of first beta: 62
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process - How important general health is to fertility. We took 3 months off between 2nd and 3rd cycle - did accupunture 2x per week, yoga 2x per week, started vitamens and herbs (DH and me), upped the exercise…never felt better. Went from basically nothing to a cycle that resulted in a BFP and 2 frosties!