List your IVF Success Here! (Successes only please, not chat)

[B]DS born 2008[/B]

How long TTC: 2 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: MFI
Treatments you tried before IVF: 5 IUIs (2 med free, 2 with Clomid and 1 with Follistim)
How many IVF did you do before success: our first was successful
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: no
Protocol (meds taken): Antagonist Protocol w/ 200iu Follistim, Ganirelix Acetate & hCG trigger
How many follicles at ER:don’t remember
How many eggs retrieved: 27
How many eggs fertilized: 13
How many days between ER and ET: 5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 blasts, don’t remember ratings
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: I had spotting, thought I was getting my period. But it turned out to be implantation spotting.
What day you got your BFP: CD30
HPT before blood test: no, I was too scared to see another BFN
Number of first beta: 470!
Number of babies: 1 perfect baby boy

[B]DD born 2012[/B]

How long TTC: didn’t use protection since DS was born in 2008
Diagnosis or any known issues: MFI
Treatments you tried before IVF: FET with our 2 frozen blasts from 2008 - resulted in missed miscarriage
How many IVF did you do before success: our first was successful
Protocol (meds taken): Antagonist Protocol w/ 200iu Follistim, Ganirelix Acetate & hCG trigger
How many follicles at ER: 18
How many eggs retrieved: 17
How many eggs fertilized: 5
How many days between ER and ET: 3
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 7-cell grade AG embies (A for less then 5% fragmentation and G for good symmetry)
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Felt like AF was going to start any minute.
What day you got your BFP: CD29
HPT before blood test: no, I was too scared to see a BFN
Number of first beta: 341!
Number of babies: 1 perfect baby girl

Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process! It’s a tough road, but the end result(s) are so worth it. Never give up and be kind to your self.

Pregnant!

Name:Jennifer
How long TTC:almost 3 years
Diagnosis or any known issues:Unexplained; required ICSI despite perfectly healthy sperm
Treatments you tried before IVF:3 IUI’s
How many IVF did you do before success: 2
Are you using donor eggs or sperm:No
Protocol (meds taken):Lupron , Bravelle and Lupron, Progesterone in ethyl oleate
How many follicles at ER: 18
How many eggs retrieved:18
How many eggs fertilized:9
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred:2 Grade A blasts
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: pulling/stretching feeling below my belly button, headaches and tired
What day you got your BFP: 5dp5dt
HPT before blood test:yes!
Number of first beta: Will know on Sunday
Number of babies:Not known yet:-)

[quote=GWU1991]It was suggested that the name of the clinic and doctor be added so here is the new format. :slight_smile:

Name: Caroline
How long TTC:3
Diagnosis or any known issues: 1 tube blocked, age
Name of Clinic:Brigham and Women’s hospital. Boston
Name of Doctor:Dr. Walsh
Treatments you tried before IVF: 6 months of Clomid
How many IVF did you do before success: 0
Are you using donor eggs or sperm:no
Protocol (meds taken): Lupron, Gonal-F- Progesterone after ET, Estradiol
How many follicles at ER:7
How many eggs retrieved: 6
How many eggs fertilized:5
How many days between ER and ET:3
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 4 embryos .
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: a lot of cramps after day 3
What day you got your BFP:11 days after ET
HPT before blood test: No…was scared of a false result
Number of first beta:121
Number of babies: 1
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process![/quote]I have to say that I was super scared but honestly, it was not as bad as anticipated. I took it one day at a time , no projection in the future, no worries, no “and IF”… and I think it is important.I also took some time off between my ER and ET and 4 days after my ET.

Name:Courtney
How long TTC:almost 2 years
Diagnosis: Low AMH; Endometriosis.
Treatments you tried before IVF:2 IUI’s, 1 cancelled IVF
How many IVF did you do before success: Worked first try!
Are you using donor eggs or sperm:No
Protocol (meds taken):Follistem, Cetrotide, Progesterone and Estrogen patches
How many follicles at ER: 6
How many eggs retrieved:6
How many eggs fertilized:4
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred:2 good quality embryos
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: cramping and sore boobs
What day you got your BFP: 5dp3dt
HPT before blood test:yes!
Number of first beta: Will know tomorrow
Number of babies:Not sure yet

Name: Lilrose9
Diagnosis or any known issues: PCOS
Name of Clinic: PAMF
Name of Doctor: Dr. Sunny Jun
Treatments you tried before IVF: 12 rounds medicated TI, 2 Iui’s
How many IVF did you do before success: first one
Protocol (meds taken): Menopor, Cetrotide, Dexamethosone, baby aspirin, Estradiol, Lupron trigger, Ovidrel after retrieval and PIO. Many supplements, pineapple core and acupuncture for thin lining.
How many follicles at ER: 20
How many eggs retrieved: 20
How many eggs fertilized: 18
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 blasts(only one was expanding). 7 frosties.*
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: none
What day you got your BFP: 6dp5dt
HPT before blood test: yes 6dp5dt. perfect pink line on a Wondfo.*
Number of first beta: 124-9dp5dt, 282-11dp5dt
Number of babies: probably 1
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: PIO is not as bad as I anticipated, rump just gets sore after a couple weeks. My last e2 before retrieval was 4573, it was a Sunday and we had to scramble to get a Lupron trigger but it was worth it, I did not get OHSS.*

Name: Tabitha
How long TTC: off & on for 3.5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: male factor
Treatments you tried before IVF: ICI, IUI
How many IVF did you do before success: none.
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: donor sperm
Protocol (meds taken): the typical IVF meds - Lupron, LSH, M… progesterone, aspirin and Estrace daily since transfer
How many follicles at ER: 22
How many eggs retrieved: 9
How many eggs fertilized: 9
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 perfect blasts / 1 grade 2 Morula
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: cramping days 1 - 5
What day you got your BFP: 9dp5dt :cheer:
HPT before blood test:
Number of first beta:
Number of babies: (waiting to find out)
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process!

IVF cycle - 1st time success at 40

Name: Helen
Diagnosis or any known issues: Tubal factor only (both tubes are blocked)
Treatments you tried before IVF: None
How many IVF did you do before success: None
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
How many follicles at ER: 11
How many eggs retrieved: 5
How many eggs fertilized: 4
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: All 4 : 1 perfect/3 good-medium grade
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: cramping day 4-5, brown spotting day 9th :pray:
HPT before blood test:NO
Number of first beta: 161 :clap:
Number of second beta: 446
Number of babies: 1 perfect boy (7lbs13ounces) :cheer:

Everyone results are different…….fertilitycommunity posts were very helpful to me when was going through my IVG cycle. Hope my data will be re-assuring for someone out there considering IVF.
I got so lucky with my baby boy at the 1st IVF cycle despite on low eggs retrieved (5) and older age (40).

Also, I did uterine polyp removal (8 weeks) before starting IVF.

Name:caroline
How long TTC:5yrs
Diagnosis or any known issues:mild endo. Egg quality
Treatments you tried before IVF:clomid and iui’s
How many IVF did you do before success:4
Protocol (meds taken):bravelle, menopur
How many follicles at ER:16
How many eggs retrieved:16
How many eggs fertilized:10
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred:one 8 cell A quality
Symptoms or issues during 2WW:no
What day you got your BFP:15 days past 3 day transfer
HPT before blood test:no
Number of first beta:856
Number of babies:1
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process!. You have to be strong and have patience.

**Name: Melanie
**How long TTC:21 months
**Diagnosis or any known issues: MFI–> Poor morphology
**Treatments you tried before IVF: IUIx4
**How many IVF did you do before success: First one worked!
**Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
**Protocol (meds taken): Pre-Retrieval --> Lupron, Gonal-F, Ganirelix. Post- Retrieval --> Climara, Estrace, PIO, Crinone
**How many follicles at ER: Unknown
**How many eggs retrieved:12
**How many eggs fertilized: 7
**How many days between ER and ET: 5
**How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: Unknown quality/rating (I didn’t ask because I knew it would stress me out). 2 Day-5 blasts transferred.
**What day you got your BFP: 9dp5dt
**HPT before blood test: NO!
**Number of first beta: 163
**Number of babies:1 little peanut! (Both embryos implanted but only one was in it for the long haul)
**Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process? Its stressful but STAY BUSY! Go to work, hang out with friends and just stick to your normal routine. I read books when I was home alone just to keep my mind off IVF. I did have a few glasses of wine too pre-transfer. It was a comfort to me. Don’t POAS. Pregnancy tests can play tricks on your mind. Pray. Keep the faith. I told God “I promise if you let me keep them (the embryos), I would take good care of them”. I know he heard me. I played my favorite song to by belly everyday. Place your hands on your abdomen. Baby can feel that :slight_smile: Stay strong. A lot of people knew what I was going through and were super supportive. Don’t give up.

Finally gave birth in October 2012 to a healthy baby.

Name: theresa
How long TTC: 2.5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: male factor, maternal age
Treatments you tried before IVF: nothing
How many IVF did you do before success: 2 IVF, 2 FET
Protocol (meds taken): follistim, cetrotide/ganerelix, progesterone capsules, estrogen patches, baby aspirin, lovenox
How many follicles at ER: 8
How many eggs retrieved: 5
How many eggs fertilized:5
How many days between ER and ET: 4
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: did CGH testing. 1 normal, 1 inconclusive, 3 abnormal
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: light cramping
What day you got your BFP: see signature
HPT before blood test: Yes
Number of first beta: see signature
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process!
Hang in there waiting is the most arduous part of this whole journey. Communicate with your SO about the process. Take it one day at a time. Find ways to enjoy life outside of dealing with fertility - go out, pursue hobbies that make you happy. Enjoy being a couple or single. Be happy when you see new babies and pregnant moms- their success isn’t your failure. Be as positive as you can and know when enough is enough for you and SO.

SSOOOOOO excited that I can finally post here!!! I’m 22 weeks and 2 days now!!
[B]Name:[/B] Danielle
[B]Age[/B]: 28
[B]How long TTC:[/B] 3 years
[B]Diagnosis or any known issues: [/B]Male Factor (DH in remission from Renal Cell Cancer)
[B]Treatments you tried before IVF:[/B] IUIx1 with clomid, IUIx2 with Femara, IUIx1 with Gonal-F
How many IVF did you do before success: 4.5 (IVF #4-botched egg retrieval!)
[B]Are you using donor eggs or sperm:[/B] used 1/2 DH and 1/2 donor sperm
[B]Protocol (meds taken):[/B] Antagonist Protocol: Menapur, Gonal-F, Ganarelix with HCG Trigger; Medrol, Doxycicline after ER; Baby Aspirin until 12 weeks and PIO shots daily until 16 weeks
[B]How many follicles at ER:[/B] 30+
[B]How many eggs retrieved:[/B] 24 (17 mature)
[B]How many eggs fertilized:[/B] only 5 with ICSI!?! :frowning:
[B]How many days between ER and ET: [/B]3
[B]How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred:[/B] 2 8cell Grade 1 (best at my clinic) and one 7 cell Grade 1.5 )Very good quality) and we did assisted hatching on all three. Transfer was on my birthday!
[B]Symptoms or issues during 2WW:[/B] none, just usual symptoms from PIO shots
[B]What day you got your BFP: [/B]Blood test + 11 days after transfer
[B]HPT before blood test:[/B] yes!! it was POSITIVE 8dp3dt and got darker each day!
[B]Number of first beta:[/B] only 19.8 at 11dp3dt
[B]Number of babies:[/B] 1 perfect little boy:)
[B]Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process! [/B]I could write a book about this…! Be aware of your treatments, ask any questions you have and let your doctor know about your concerns. To prevent OHSS, drink tons of fluid and eat as much protein as possible!The ups and downs of fertility treatments were so difficult physically and emotionally, something different went wrong with each treatment for us. You have to have a strong marriage and be so supportive and completely there for each other during all of this! Also, don’t worry about your Beta #…mine was so soo low and our baby is completely healthy so far!! Most importantly, be patient and never give up, it will happen when the time is right, just have faith!

I just had my little boy last week; so happy he is finally here :slight_smile:

[B]Name:[/B] Melissa
[B]Age[/B]: 36 (35 at time of IVF)
[B]How long TTC:[/B] 22 months
[B]Diagnosis or any known issues: [/B]Uterine Septum, polyps, cyst pulling tube (all corrected with surgery right before my BFP)
[B]Treatments you tried before IVF:[/B] Clomid, Injectable IUI
[B]Are you using donor eggs or sperm:[/B] No
[B]Protocol (meds taken):[/B] Antagonist Protocol: Follistim, Ganarelix with HCG Trigger; PIO shots daily until 11 weeks
[B]How many follicles at ER:[/B] 8
[B]How many eggs retrieved:[/B] 7
[B]How many eggs fertilized:[/B] 5 with ICSI
[B]How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred:[/B] 2 8-cell (not sure of grade, no fragmentation), I have two frozen as well
[B]Symptoms or issues during 2WW:[/B] none!
[B]What day you got your BFP: [/B]One day before beta
[B]HPT before blood test:[/B] 1 day before - digital positive!
[B]Number of first beta:[/B] 247 at 14dpo
[B]Number of babies:[/B] 1 perfect little boy:)
[B]Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process! [/B]It is important to not compare your numbers or results with any other women on this board. At every milestone, my stats were not “ideal.” I didn’t get “enough” eggs, my betas didn’t quite double, and when all the genetic testing started around 12 weeks, I screened positive due to low PAPP-A protein. I was a worried wreck for almost my entire pregnancy, even though I didn’t have any issues! My darling boy was born full term and perfectly healthy, so please try not to make yourself so crazy when you hear all the difficulties others are experiencing.

Also, I would strongly suggest meeting with genetic counselors before you proceed with testing. It’s good to understand the statistics before you are faced with results that are confusing or dismaying.

Hi All,

I did not want to jinx myself so I did not post this until after the birth of my second baby. He was a complete surprise. I got pregnant with him after I failed IVF #4 to get baby #2.

[B]Name:[/B] Sophia
[B]Age[/B]: 37 (33 at time of IVF)
[B]How long TTC:[/B] 2 years
[B]Diagnosis or any known issues: [/B]DOR
[B]Treatments you tried before IVF:[/B] Just IVF (this was #2)
[B]Are you using donor eggs or sperm:[/B] No
[B]Protocol (meds taken):[/B] MDL Flare Protocol: Bravelle, Menopur, HCG, PIO, Humira and accupuncture
[B]How many follicles at ER:[/B] 5 - 6
[B]How many eggs retrieved:[/B] 5
[B]How many eggs fertilized:[/B] 3 with ICSI
[B]How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred:[/B] 2 8-cell and 1 4-cell
[B]Symptoms or issues during 2WW: [/B]Queasiness 1 week after transfer
[B]What day you got your BFP: [/B]Day of beta
[B]HPT before blood test:[/B] I did not even bother. I just knew I was pregnant. It felt different somehow.
[B]Number of first beta:[/B] 103 at 14dpo
[B]Number of babies:[/B] 1 perfect little girl:clap:
[B]Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process! [/B] Trust yourself and your body. Don’t compare symptoms, it only makes you crazy. Most importantly, stress is not your friend. I know, easier said than done.

[B][FONT=Helvetica][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Name:[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/B][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][FONT=Helvetica] cchopeful
[B]Age:[/B] 36 at time of IVF
[B]How long TTC:[/B] Went straight to fertility treatments
[B]Diagnosis or any known issues:[/B] Endowith blocked tubes
[B]Name of Clinic:[/B] RMA of Michigan
[B]Name of Doctor:[/B] Miller
[B]Treatments you tried before IVF: [/B]Five IUIs and 2 ICIs before we discoveredblocked tubes
[B]How many IVF did you do before success:[/B]First time lucky!
[B]Are you using donor eggs or sperm:[/B] Sperm
[B]Protocol (meds taken):[/B] [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Antagonistprotocol with estrogen priming[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Helvetica]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][B]How many follicles at ER:[/B] ?
[B]How many eggs retrieved:[/B] 7, only 3mature
[B]How many eggs fertilized:[/B] 2
[B]How many days between ER and ET:[/B] 3
[B]How many and quality/rating ofembryos/blasts transferred:[/B] Transferredboth, which were 4 cells with fragmentation
[B]Symptoms or issues during 2WW: [/B]Sharp pain/cramps 7dp3dt. Also pulling sensation down the inside of myright thigh, a poking feeling in my uterus and diarrhea, all of which continuedthrough the first trimester.
[B]What day you got your BFP:[/B] Positive beta 11dp3dt
[B]HPT before blood test:[/B] Faint positive 10dp3dt (first time I tested)
[B]Number of first beta:[/B] 54.78
[B]Number of babies:[/B] 1
[B]Anything else you would have wanted toknow before you started this process: [/B]Don’t give up hope! Only 2 eggs fertilized, and they were bothonly fragmented 4-cells at time of transfer. I thought it was over, and was already planning the next cycle (whilepainting the garage, mowing the lawn, and engaging in other activities I wouldn’thave done if I thought my little embies had a chance). My first betas were extremely low, so spentthe entire first trimester waiting for “the end.” I wish I could have that time back toactually feel excited. So enjoy thetime! Relax! Pamper yourself! Also, I swear that fertility acupuncture playeda huge role in our success. [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Arial",“sans-serif]Name:[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][FONT=Arial”,“sans-serif][SIZE=3] cchopeful[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial”,“sans-serif][SIZE=3][B]Age:[/B] 36 at time of IVF [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial”,“sans-serif][SIZE=3][B]How long TTC:[/B] Went straight to fertility treatments[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial”,“sans-serif][SIZE=3][B]Diagnosis or any known issues:[/B] Endo with blocked tubes[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial”,“sans-serif][SIZE=3][B]Name of Clinic:[/B] RMA of Michigan[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial”,“sans-serif][SIZE=3][B]Name of Doctor:[/B] Miller[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial”,"sans-serif][SIZE=3][B]Treatments you tried before IVF: [/B]Five IUIs and two ICIs before we discovered blocked tubes
[B]How many IVF did you do before success: [/B]First time lucky!
[B]Are you using donor eggs or sperm:[/B] Sperm
[B]Protocol (meds taken):[/B] Antagonist protocol with estrogen priming
[B]How many follicles at ER:[/B] ?
[B]How many eggs retrieved:[/B] 7, only 3 mature
[B]How many eggs fertilized:[/B] 2
[B]How many days between ER and ET:[/B] 3
[B]How many and quality/rating ofembryos/blasts transferred:[/B] Transferred both, which were 4 cells with fragmentation
[B]Symptoms or issues during 2WW: [/B]Sharp pain/cramps 7dp3dt. Also pulling sensation down the inside of my right thigh, a poking feeling in my uterus and diarrhea, all of which continued through the first trimester.
[B]What day you got your BFP:[/B] Positive beta 11dp3dt
[B]HPT before blood test:[/B] Faint positive 10dp3dt (first time I tested)
[B]Number of first beta:[/B] 54.78
[B]Number of babies:[/B] 1
[B]Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: [/B]Don’t give up hope! Only 2 eggs fertilized, and they were both only fragmented 4-cells. I thought it was over, and was already planning the next cycle (while painting the garage, mowing the lawn, and engaging in other activities I wouldn’t have done if I thought my little embies had a chance). My first betas were extremely low, so spent the entire first trimester waiting for “the end.” I wish I could have that time back to actually feel excited. So enjoy every moment! Relax! Pamper yourself! Also, I swear that fertility acupuncture played a huge role in our success.[/SIZE][/FONT]

How long TTC: 2 1/2 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Mild PCOS
Name of Clinic: RMA of Michigan
Name of Doctor: Miller
Treatments you tried before IVF: IUI x 5
How many IVF did you do before success: Blessed on first try!!
Protocol (meds taken): follistim, menopur, ganirelix, ovidrel, endometrin
How many follicles at ER: not sure
How many eggs retrieved: 17 (14 mature)
How many eggs fertilized: 11
How many and quality/rating ofembryos/blasts transferred: 1 “perfect” blast
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Mild OHSS began at 6 dpt
What day you got your BFP: Positive beta 9dp5dt
HPT before blood test: NO! Those things are evil!
Number of first beta: 119 :woohoo:
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: Stay strong, it goes by faster than you think. I made sure I got plenty of rest and tried to stay positive.

Name: Becky
How long TTC: 2.5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues:Unexplained - most likely male factor tho
Treatments you tried before IVF:3 failed IUIs
How many IVF did you do before success: 1st time was a charm!
Clinic: Shady Grove - Annapolis
Protocol (meds taken):bravelle, menopur, cetrotide, estrace, endometrin
How many follicles at ER: ???
How many eggs retrieved:18, 13 were mature
How many eggs fertilized:10
How many days between ER and ET:5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred? 1 5AB
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Cramping which I attributed to the progesterone; 11 dpt I started getting up to pee 3 times a night!
What day you got your BFP: 12 days past 5 day transfer
HPT before blood test: No!
Number of first beta: 482
Number of babies:1
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: Slow down and relax. Stressing won’t get you anywhere!

Name:Amanda
How long TTC:2 1/2 years
Diagnosis or any known issues:Low Sperm Count, Low Motility
Treatments you tried before IVF:clomid and iui’s
How many IVF did you do before success:1 fresh 1 frozen, 2nd fresh cycle worked!
Protocol (meds taken):BCPs, Lupron, Follistim, Menopur,
How many follicles at ER:20+
How many eggs retrieved:16
How many eggs fertilized:8
How many days between ER and ET:5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts: 2 blasts transfered
Symptoms or issues during 2WW:sore breasts, tired
What day you got your BFP: 5dp5dt on HPT
HPT before blood test:yes
Number of first beta:277 on 9dp5dt
Number of babies:2
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process!. This can be such a difficult journey. Remember to stay focused on the positives. That really helped me. I was devastated with our first two chemical pregnancies and felt like it would never work for us. It did eventually!!

IVF with ICSI Success

Diagnosis or any known issues: DH has azoospermia and I have endometriosis.
DH had to undergo TESE/MESA surgery.
Treatments you tried before IVF: None
How many IVF did you do before success: First time was successful
Protocol (meds taken):Follisitm, Ganirelix, Ovidrel and PIO
How many eggs retrieved: 26, 23 were matured and attemped fertilization with ICSI
How many eggs fertilized: 22
Frosties: 20
Only 1 embryo was transferred - Grade A
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: sore breasts, increased appetite, slight fatigue, pinching feeling in the abdomen and AF crampiness
We got our :bfp: on 12/14/12!!!

Here’s what helped me:
Icing before the PIO shots and walking the steps to move the medicine around.
Trying not to stress - working really helped take my mind off of the 2ww
I didn’t POAS before the blood test b/c I feel like we wasted enough money on those tests and heard it’s bad luck. As hard as it is - especially during the 2ww when you have no idea if everything you’re continuing to do is worth it or not, just try to tell yourself it’s one step closer to getting that baby.

I hope this helps someone out there. We’ve had a long battle and I know it doesn’t compare to what some of you have or are still going through. Hang in there. We are all amazing women and so strong. It’s a beautiful thing to try this hard and love something so much before it’s even here. Science and God coming together - It’s indescribable.

How long TTC: 3 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Endometriosis and cysts
Name of Clinic: South Jersey Fertility
Treatments you tried before IVF: IUI and Clomid
How many IVF did you do before success: 3
Protocol (meds taken): follistim, menopur, ovidrel,
How many follicles at ER: idk
How many eggs retrieved: 16 (14 mature)
How many eggs fertilized: 12
How many and quality/rating ofembryos/blasts transferred: 2 perfect blasts