List your RPL success after 2+ consecutive losses

This thread is for listing success stories only (no chat please) after 2+ consecutive losses.
These stories will inspire hope and possibly give some useful info for those of us still waiting for LO.

Age at conception:
How many consecutive losses before success:
Diagnoses:
Treatments you tried that resulted in loss(es):
Treatment that resulted in success (what you did differently this time):
Complimentary "treatments " (acupuncture, weight loss, etc):
Any symptoms/signs that were different this time from cycles that resulted in losses:
Any additional comments:

Age at conception: me 27 DH 32

How many consecutive losses before success: 3

Diagnoses: PCOS at that time and severe Progestrone deficiency. I say PCOS at this time because new RE told me I never had PCOS my numbers and some other things do not lend to PCOS. My ovulatory has gotten better now w Thyroid meds.

Treatments you tried that resulted in loss(es): Clomid, Clomid and Metformin.

Treatment that resulted in success (what you did differently this time): FET from IVF w BA. I feel that Gods hand played a part in the mistake in mis-understanding the Progestrone directions. I was suppose to do 1gram x2 a day of crinione, although I mis-read directions and did 2grams x2 a day. I feel in my heart if I did not mistake the dissage my DD may have not made it. The mistake was not discovered until 9.5 weeks which I then just stayed in it. I was told to stay on until 10 weeks and stop. I was afraid to stop so the RE allowed me to ween down, I stopped at 11.5 or 12.5 weeks I can’t remember.

Complimentary "treatments " (acupuncture, weight loss, etc): None.

Any symptoms/signs that were different this time from cycles that resulted in losses: no

Age at conception:32
How many consecutive losses before success: 4
Diagnoses: PCOS
Treatments you tried that resulted in loss(es): IUI, chlomid, etc.
Treatment that resulted in success (what you did differently this time): progesterone shots instead of suppositories; 2 doses of dexamethasone a day instead of 1; frozen IVF instead of IUI or fresh IVF
Complimentary "treatments " (acupuncture, weight loss, etc): n/a
Any symptoms/signs that were different this time from cycles that resulted in losses: HCG levels were super high from the very beginning (HCG was low in pregnancies resulted in losses; had pregnancy symptoms this time - previously I didn’t have any)
Any additional comments: Keep trying, never give up! I had 4 consecutive losses and tried everything there was. As a result, I now have happy b&g twins at home. Couldn’t be happier.