Looking for a cycle buddy... New cycle anyone?

Hi Ladies,

After just getting my :af: and feeling alone after not having any October cycle buddies to join me… I am search for some cycle buddies for this November cycle.

Please list where you are at with you cycle and what meds you are using and what # of iui cycles this is for you.

I look forward to getting to know some more great girls to share this tough journey with!

Yep, I am defiantly your cycle buddy. Day one for me today.
And I would have to say this is the first :af: that I have ever been excited to start.

This will be my second IUI. First one was in August.
I am doing Serophene which is Clomid and for the first time I am also doing Bravelle injections.

Good luck to both of us!!

I’m with you, excitedbutanxious. I guess I am just 3 days ahead of you.

:af: started for me on 21st. I started Femara on CD2 and hoping to be ready for an IUI before my DH leaves out of town for business trip on 11/01. RE’s office is not open on Sunday… so it’s going to be an interesting cycle. This would be my 3rd IUI and 1st time with Femara. :pray: for an IUI on 11/01.

:pray: we get our :bfp:s this cycle. All the best!

I got :af: 10/22 so this CD3 for me! I start clomid tuesday CD5- CD9 and then ill do a trigger shot the day before my IUI which I think we are shooting for the 5th but I wont know till next week. This is my second IUI…October was a :bfn:…:babydust: to all in the November thread!

Another cycle buddy here as well!

This will be my first IUI - we’re using donor sperm. I’m going at it naturally (my husband is a cancer survivor & is infertile). It’s our very first IUI ever.

I started my period yesterday, and will be going to have my ultrasound tomorrow.

:pray:ing for the November cycles!

I should start my period on Monday…then I am in! :slight_smile:

This will be my first IUI. We are using femara and a trigger shot…also using donor sperm.

know the feeling

I’m tired of everyone feeling sorry for me. I don’t even have the energy to feel sorry for myself! I’m just starting a new cycle and we are on the exact same med regimen. I’m on femara for 5 days and then ovidrel trigger. This is my second cycle. When I got :af: this time, I was devastated, but can’t really say so because my husband and family all feel really bad. I’m just trying to keep it all together and have the highest hopes for this cycle. Question for you, does the femara make you severly nauseated? I’m on day 2 right now, my next ultrasound is on November 1st. Then they will tell me when they will do the iui, probably on the 3rd I would guess. So tell me all about you. Maybe having a cycle buddy I won’t feel so alone and :grr: . If you want to email me you can it’s [email protected]. Let me know if you want to buddy up. Talk to you soon, Nickie D.

Wow… just what the doctor ordered.

I am so happy to see that I have so many cycle buddies this month. That is great to see. I had 3 cycle buddies last month and it was a big help!!

I just spoke with my RE and looks like it will be another round of femara and ovidrel for this month with my ultrasound on the 4th.

My DH also has a morph issue and it has not changed this month… so we will see.

I wanted to throw this out to you girls… because it was a HUGE help last month. There is a chat button at the top of this page. I am generally on during the day while at work. If you can log on at during the day… it is awesome to be able to talk in real time!

:babydust: :babydust: and :bsv: :bsv: to all!!

I know exactly how you fell… this :af: was a tough one for me… It was the 1st cycle I have done with assistance and it was tough and overwhelming to start after the long 2ww!

I posted about chat in an earlier post and I would love to chat with you sometime soon. I am normally on from about noon to seven during the week.

Hope to talk to you soon

[quote=HannahInWaiting]I’m with you, excitedbutanxious. I guess I am just 3 days ahead of you.

:af: started for me on 21st. I started Femara on CD2 and hoping to be ready for an IUI before my DH leaves out of town for business trip on 11/01. RE’s office is not open on Sunday… so it’s going to be an interesting cycle. This would be my 3rd IUI and 1st time with Femara. :pray: for an IUI on 11/01.

:pray: we get our :bfp:s this cycle. All the best![/quote]

Wow… this will be an interesting cycle for you! I wish you the best and look forward to chatting with you soon. GOOD Luck and :babydust:

[quote=JRD677]I should start my period on Monday…then I am in! :slight_smile:

This will be my first IUI. We are using femara and a trigger shot…also using donor sperm.[/quote]

:welcome: to the iui world… Femara was good to me… not alot of side effects. I look forward to getting to know you thru this month.

Good luck and :babydust: :babydust:

We are cycle buddies right to the T!!!

Awhh… Well it looks like I do have one buddy from October!

I cant believe we did that again!!! Right down to the day! I wonder if we will have our iui’s on the same day too.

Well here is to a hopeful month!:pray: :pray:

Hello all… I am in on this cycle:) I got :af: on friday morning so couldn’t test till today. If all goes well with my b/w I start Femara 10/26 till 10/30 and then start menopur till 11/1. Go in on 11/2 for b/w sonogram, and hope to trigger … IUI’s on the 3rd and 4th.
I had a 15 mm cyst in one ovary so hope my b/w results come back a thumbs up to start meds tomorrow.

This will be my 4th IUI. 1st with a new doctor. Was told by old doc I have PCOS and new doc says no. I do have cystic ovaries but all my blood work is normal. He is pushing for IVF because of endometriosis but hoping for luck with the IUI with a new Doc.
Lots of :babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust:to everyone.

My first IUI of the year!

Another cycle buddy!! :slight_smile:
I’m restarting my treatment after a while, so this is my first IUI of the year, or after 2 yrs.
I’m already on metformin, just waiting for AF, which should be coming in early Nov. Hoping to my IUI in mid Nov.
Can’t wait!!:pray: :babydust:

WOW! Glad to see all these cycle buddies! I am on CD 1 now…I go in on Wednesday for my ultra sound and b/w. Then I should start femara for 5 days and hopefully the first IUI will be Nov 3rd or 4th!

I really do not know what to expect. For anyone who has done the trigger shot…when can you test? I know the shot can give you a false positive. :bsv:

[quote=JRD677]WOW! Glad to see all these cycle buddies! I am on CD 1 now…I go in on Wednesday for my ultra sound and b/w. Then I should start femara for 5 days and hopefully the first IUI will be Nov 3rd or 4th!

I really do not know what to expect. For anyone who has done the trigger shot…when can you test? I know the shot can give you a false positive. :bsv:[/quote]

Wow… that is a quick iui. I go for my day 12 u/s on Thursday the 4th and and I just started Sunday. So my iui should be 6th or 7th if all goes as planned. Are they doing your iui on cd 10 or cd 11.

I did the trigger as well… And I would suggest not testing until your beta at your RE’s office. I just had 2 cycle buddies from the last cycle have a painful lesson of testing early (it can reveal a chemical pregnancy or give you false negative… niether of those your want … trust me)

The trigger is crazy though… you are injecting the pregnancy hormone in your system… so needless to say not only do you have to worry about mind games but then your body starts to think it is prego to and symptoms follow.

It was my 1st iui last month and I wish i could have fully understood what i was in for… because the more you build yourself up the more it hurts when you get that :bfn: .

With that said … I do feel you need to keep your spirts up and pray for the best!

Good luck and :babydust: :babydust:

Hi Ladies,

I guess I’m on your cycle too. I got a/f on the 24th and I went for my cd3 u/s today. I was put on 50mg of clomid for 5 days. I start on Nov 1st for daily u/s and blood work. So it looks like the end of next week we will be doing the IUI.

Good luck ladies!!!

Thank you!!!

[quote=excitedbutanxious]I cant believe we did that again!!! Right down to the day! I wonder if we will have our iui’s on the same day too.

Well here is to a hopeful month!:pray: :pray:[/quote]

hoping the best for both of us. :bsv: I’m just really anxious about it. When my re said that he didn’t expect it to take the first time my heart sank. I just wish that I had known so I wouldn’t have been so excited. Guess I’m just a little worried. I go on Monday for my next ultrasound and hopefully have my iui on the 3rd. Not liking the femara. it’s still making me sick. Luckily my hubby understands, I’m not supposed to vomit to an excess b/c of a vitamin disorder so he has been going to the store and picking up a certain brand of ginger ale that not every store carries He is going to be great when we finally concieve, he trys to take care of everything. Well I’m really glad to have someone to talk to b/c I really need someone else who actually understands all the feelings I’m having. Thanks for taking me on as a cycle buddy. Talk to you soon. -Nickie D.

Hi all -

I had my CD 3 ultrasound…showed 10 total follicles. Said everything looked good. Waiting for the blood test results - That is one of the best things about my RE…they have amazing nurses that call you back within a few hours.
Nurse said today that our first IUI should be Nov 6th or 7th. :bsv: to all!!