looking for Embryo Adoption in Southern California

HELP! Need to find a place that does Embryo Adoption in Southern California. I went to Pacific Fertility Center in LA but they only have asian embryos and a long wait…
Amy

[QUOTE=amynyc]HELP! Need to find a place that does Embryo Adoption in Southern California. I went to Pacific Fertility Center in LA but they only have asian embryos and a long wait…
Amy[/QUOTE]

Embryo adoption and donation are two different things, so you would need to research which ones makes the most sense for you. . If you want to do embryo donation, than yes, you do need to search for a clinic. If you want to do adoption, than you would need to search for an adoption agency that does so. There are lists of centers online that do embryo donation, you could search near you.

You can search for a website called “Miracles Waiting” for embryos from other couples directly.

Finally, there are a lot of adoption agencies out there now starting to cater to embryo adoption, you can look in your area.

Good luck.

Thank you for your message I am looking into donor embryos… any advice?

I am a fan of donor embryos!

I am in Southern California and I used PRC at Glendale Adventist Hospital. There is another PRC office in Glendale that I used for my IVF - I do not recommend them.

They do not have a lot of embies, but they are worth contacting - mainly because the doctor and staff are AMAZING!! There is also no charge for the first consultation. Their fees are reasonable in general, as well. They did the entire FET cycle in office. The entire experience was great.

If I had not gone there - I was researching a clinic in La Jolla - don’t remember the name of it. But they have a great reputation.

I was also looking at a clinic in Thousand Oaks - Fertility and Surgical Associates of California.

A little farther away but also successful - Nevada Center for Reproductive Medicine.

Their websites are not really helpful - you have to call them.

Good luck!!