Looking for Workout Buddies

Hi All-

I’ve been a member of the boards for over a year now, and I had my baby boy in August. He is the absolute love of my life. I love him so much that we are going to be trying for baby #2 in a couple of months!!! But first, I wanted to work really hard and take some weight off. It’s never really worked before because of the PCOS. I am not using that as an excuse, but I’ve always been really active and the weight just never came off…I’m sure alot of you have been there!! Well the 40 lbs in baby weight I gained came off relatively easily, although I’m sure a lot of it was water. But now I’m trying to take off some of that pre-baby weight.

A friend of mine did Power 90 and had great results, so I have been doing that in addition to my regular workouts. But since she has now graduated to another workout program (Turbo Fire), I am looking for a buddy or buddies to do it with. I thought perhaps my infertility buddies may also want to be my workout buddies!!! I am an awesome motivator and will keep you going. We’re all after the same goal…healthy soon-to be mamas…healthy babies!!! It’s going to be work but it’s going to be so much fun!!! PM me if you have any questions, or click on my beachbody link below…LETS DO THIS!!!:woohoo:

Hey

Count me in!!

Congrats on ur first and good luck for the second.

I have always worked out to a mix of p90 and insanity tapes and have been anxious regarding what type of workout is okay for someone going thru’ an Ivf cycle. Do you know??

[quote=IvfIndia]Hey

Count me in!!

Congrats on ur first and good luck for the second.

I have always worked out to a mix of p90 and insanity tapes and have been anxious regarding what type of workout is okay for someone going thru’ an Ivf cycle. Do you know??[/quote]

yay!!! I’m so excited! Its going to be awesome! I think though you may want to check with your doctor about whether its ok to do either of those first. Because with IVF, you are going to be growing ALOT of follicles and I don’t know if since there is risk for OHSS if bouncing around can cause any problems. Once they give you the go ahead, let me know!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I live a bit more distant past, Midwest City, then you are a bit away from me. I am currently working on a part-time too, so I do not have much time. Sorry, it seemed a great idea.

I am agree with the idea of workout with buddies. workout in groups is the source of the motivation.
any one can perform better exercise in group.