Looking into embryo adoption HELP

Does anyone know how to find embryo’s for adoption?? I just went to a clinic in LA and they only have asian embryos… and their wait list in long!! ANY ideas???
This is my only option which we can afford…

amy

amy: We looked into this when we considered adoption, too. here’s two agencies we were referred to by med professionals and fertility counselors:

1. nightlight.org (embryo adoption)
  2. A Is For Adoption (newborn adoption)

GIVF in Virginia does it, too. Their wait time is about 6 months to a year. A couple I know got two children thru their embryo adoption/donation program

[QUOTE=“amynyc, post: 44812, member: 54896”]Does anyone know how to find embryo’s for adoption?? I just went to a clinic in LA and they only have asian embryos… and their wait list in long!! ANY ideas???
This is my only option which we can afford…

amy[/QUOTE]
What clinic was it that only had Asian embryos available amynyc? We’ve been looking for months for Asian embryos, so if you could give me the name of the clinic, I would be sooo grateful! Does anyone else know where we could find Asian embryos?

EmbryoSeeker,
It looks like the message from Amynyc is from 2010…hopefully she will see this or others will respond. She did say LA…so that’s a start.

All the best to you!

If you find the right suggestion for this embryos Adoption, you can just check the clinicbychoice.com online web portals. This will provides you the lists of all the ivf treatment hospitals and clinics, which deals with all kinds of medical and health activities.

Almost all the infertility clinics in India are providing Embryo adoption facilities. you could get the best infertility clinics in India in the top cities in ivfclinicsindia.com. this would provide you the details of the top infertility clinics, where you could get Asian Embryos for adoption.