Losing the Christmas spirit

My husband and I have been trying for a baby of our own for five years. My husband has three children from previous marriages. Christmas is all about family and getting together only I think there is something missing OUR OWN CHILD. We have had 2 IUI’s and 2 IVF’s but no luck. We were going to adopt but my husband does not want to any more. So i’m stuck can,t cope with anymore dissappointment so not bothered about any more treatment but that seems the only way. I am having more tests in January - not sure what that will do but at least I,m doing something. Christmas all the family has got together and my husband is pleased as all his 3 children are together but I feel all alone as no children of my own. I have all this anger inside me and am taking it out on my husband but its not his fault he has children and I don’t but just wish things were different. Sorry to go on but just wanted to get this out

[QUOTE=BEAGLE]My husband and I have been trying for a baby of our own for five years. My husband has three children from previous marriages. Christmas is all about family and getting together only I think there is something missing OUR OWN CHILD. We have had 2 IUI’s and 2 IVF’s but no luck. We were going to adopt but my husband does not want to any more. So i’m stuck can,t cope with anymore dissappointment so not bothered about any more treatment but that seems the only way. I am having more tests in January - not sure what that will do but at least I,m doing something. Christmas all the family has got together and my husband is pleased as all his 3 children are together but I feel all alone as no children of my own. I have all this anger inside me and am taking it out on my husband but its not his fault he has children and I don’t but just wish things were different. Sorry to go on but just wanted to get this out[/QUOTE]
:grouphug: hang in there. Wishing you the best. You are not alone.

I want you to know that you are not alone. Throughout this Holiday I was very happy to see my family, spend time with them and catch-up, but the whole time I had this little feeling like I was missing something or missing out on something.

:grouphug: I hope you get good results this New Year and that this will be our year

Thanks good luck to you i 2012