Loss at 7 weeks

I just lost our surprise little one at 7 weeks. It was early, and an unexpected pregnancy, but I’m still feeling emotional. Just looking for some comforting words…
:wings:

[quote=Yam]I just lost our surprise little one at 7 weeks. It was early, and an unexpected pregnancy, but I’m still feeling emotional. Just looking for some comforting words…
:wings:[/quote]

i am so sorry. it doesn’t matter how far along, a loss is a loss.
i am a gestational surrogate and we got pregnant with twins and lost both early too. it’s very crappy. are you having a D&C or pass naturally?:grouphug: :wings:

I’m so sorry. I was devastated at my loss (5 weeks). Regardless of ‘how far you were along’ - take time to grieve. I was surprised at how hard hit I was by it. I did a natural miscarriage which at times was emotionally really hard but I’m glad I let my body do what it needed to do. Take care of yourself.

I’m very sorry. I will be 7 weeks tomorrow but I have a very large clot so I’m not sure if I’m even pregnant anymore. I’ve been through a prior mc and 2 ectopics so I know how you feel. My good friend just had her 8 week ultrasound this week and it was twins neither with heartbeat. You are not alone. Usually at this point I select anger and hold that until the worst is over. Hang in there.

Thank you both. I’m sorry to hear about your losses too. You’re right, it’s never easy.

I went for a D&C because I just couldn’t stand the thought of waiting.

I still think about my little miracle baby every day. I miss you so much Baby, and I wish you were still growing in my belly.